PDA

View Full Version : Food doesn't stay out long enough.

cherryberry9
09-27-12, 09:51 PM
My food does not stay out long enough though I see people on the same level as me and they have many more things out. I am on lvl 20 and have six appliances and whenever I wake up in the morning and open up this game, I see unhappy customers because I have no food out. How many appliances do I need to make food stay out?

rainbowswan
09-27-12, 10:02 PM
I find what helps is if you were cooking for example, brownies, if you have five ovens, put brownies on on those five ovens. Block the door of your bakery and keep building up the number of brownies on that server. Once you think you have enough (you can have up to 20 000 worth of food on a server) you can open up your bakery or do the same thing with the same or another dish. I hope this helps!

trace35
09-28-12, 06:11 AM
Blocking the door can result in instant sales of all your food. At a low level like yours, this is normal. Try to level up as quickly as possible by making jasmine tea.
But as the prices of everything have been doubled, good luck at getting anywhere!
On high levels, our food sits on our counters for years because the sales are so slow.

26peanut
09-28-12, 06:19 AM
Blocking the door can result in instant sales of all your food. At a low level like yours, this is normal. Try to level up as quickly as possible by making jasmine tea.
But as the prices of everything have been doubled, good luck at getting anywhere!
On high levels, our food sits on our counters for years because the sales are so slow.

Yes! 4 me this stopped happening around 35. I dont know 4 u tho