PDA

View Full Version : New Dawn?!

gravityperseus1325
09-27-12, 06:22 PM
I'm an android player and right when I logged in, the dude who tells the updates said there was a NEW DAWN ONE!!!! so does that mean I can breed the white dragons (habitat and a few of them r shown under featured)? That is SO cool!!! Otherwise why would they show it under featured?!

[S8] Elsa
09-27-12, 06:24 PM
;D Yes! This means you can now breed the new dragons. Their habitats are available, too.

rusticjess
09-27-12, 07:14 PM
Thanks, TL! I felt so let out when the new dawn was given to only IOS. I hope they stay though and that they don't go away

lylahmae
09-27-12, 07:19 PM
Thank you.

libbyjoyous
09-27-12, 08:34 PM
Thank you! I just logged in and i was soo excited i almost peed!

09-27-12, 08:59 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

gravityperseus1325
09-28-12, 04:47 AM
TeamLava, you ROCK! Android gamerz (me, for e.g.) feel left out with this concentration on ios. But looks like you're generous :D thanks again TL YOU ROCK!!!!!

TessaMarije
09-28-12, 05:14 AM
Thankyouthankyou! Do you also know when we get the island goals and new version? I'm really curious about the new goals on the island!

tonguelashing
09-28-12, 07:12 PM
I'm glad the new dragons and habitats are available to Android users (FINALLY) but I'm NOT happy about the utter LACK of communication by TL about it. There was nothing saying "we're working on it", no confirmation of any kind just a LOT of ANGRY Android users. AND NOW, that we have SOME of the update, once again an utter LACK of communication to a community who are thrilled. It's like it's all hush hush and TL doesn't care. JUST COMMUNICATE for crying out loud!

TeamLava STILL needs to fix the severe crashing bugs in Dragon Story for Android (or in the New Dawn version for Android if it will be available). I hate trying to post on a players wall only to have it crash on me while typing. Or try to visit someone and it crash, or...you get the idea?

So yes, thank you for this, but please communicate with your user base, it would have saved a LOT of problems if you just told us that you were working on it a week ago.

rusticjess
09-28-12, 08:06 PM
Problem: on android, my new dawn images don't work well. both my enchanted farm and white habitat are cut off, like only half of the item appears and the rest looks like is is erased

mattyturz
09-28-12, 09:13 PM
So funny how TeamLava is quick to respond to our praise but never respond to our problems...operation 1 star commence!

gravityperseus1325
09-29-12, 09:13 PM
when will we get the goals TL?! And will there be an island upgrade?

gravityperseus1325
09-29-12, 09:14 PM
So funny how TeamLava is quick to respond to our praise but never respond to our problems...operation 1 star commence!

I don't think TL will like that lol

mattyturz
09-30-12, 06:01 AM
I've already convinced everyone I know who plays the game to rate 1 star. We are consumers with real problems that never get addressed.

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 06:38 AM
I've already convinced everyone I know who plays the game to rate 1 star. We are consumers with real problems that never get addressed.

When the increase prices in bakery happened... I did the same thing... Rated 1 star in all tl games

mattyboo1
09-30-12, 06:39 AM
When the increase prices in bakery happened... I did the same thing... Rated 1 star in all tl games

Didn't change the bakery decision though

sweetstuff525
09-30-12, 06:44 AM
Didn't change the bakery decision though

Nope it didn't ... But besides 1 star I decided no more gem buying... Now since I'm playing free I don't worry too much.. When I go bankrupt that's it

mattyturz
09-30-12, 07:13 AM
I comment on these forums a lot, because there are a lot of smart consumers among Dragon Story users. Yet we are still treated like we don't matter.

yandao11
09-30-12, 08:45 AM
;D Yes! This means you can now breed the new dragons. Their habitats are available, too.

LOL you're so happy cuz another player = another player to spend $$ on gold ?

If not what's the reason for being so happy ?

Say if you're happy for a happy player, I'd rather you tackle all the unhappy players.

But I'm very certain that's something which won't happen. Haha

yandao11
09-30-12, 08:48 AM
I don't think TL will like that lol

Nah they can't be bothered about this.. I'm sure they're just thinking about how else to make the game slower and longer so people will buy MORE gold.

gravityperseus1325
09-30-12, 06:30 PM
Nah they can't be bothered about this.. I'm sure they're just thinking about how else to make the game slower and longer so people will buy MORE gold.
Tl should have the customers in mind, seriously.