PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of posting here if TeamLava never responds?

Unregistered
11-26-10, 02:08 AM
Which, it appears, they very rarely do.

Norm, you r asleep on the job. Lame much?

Unregistered
11-26-10, 09:39 AM
Bad form. Answer, please?

Unregistered
11-26-10, 03:17 PM
Maybe they are taking time off for Thanksgiving. Norman seems to be the only person from TL to post on here and I don't think he employs anyone else to take care of the forums in his absence by the looks of things. Give the guy a break.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:10 AM
I would but it's been 3 days. The MSG was posted on Thursday night.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:23 AM
Maybe they are taking time off for Thanksgiving. Norman seems to be the only person from TL to post on here and I don't think he employs anyone else to take care of the forums in his absence by the looks of things. Give the guy a break.

Anyone ever imagined that Norman is just an virtual id, and that there are more than one guys behing that avatar?

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:29 AM
Real person...multiple people behind the scenes...either way, no one has responded.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 05:00 PM
Real person...multiple people behind the scenes...either way, no one has responded.

USA thanksgiving was Thursday you impatient goofs. A lot of places take it thru the weekend. And norm isn't usually here weekends anyways, holy cow u ppl really are impatient.

Now now now now now

Take a friggin break and try again Monday.

And if ppl were to post on my business the way ppl post here, I wouldn't answer the selfish bassards either.

Constructive feedback is good. Will not bring immediate results. Do any of u have a clue to programming and approvals process? Obviously not.

Arrogant whining feedback will get zero results tho.

Half the ppl who post here are so obnoxious they don't deserve a response from Norman, and yet I've still seen him respond...politely even.

Now, they're on holidays. If u have a real legitimate concern, then contact them Monday.

Holy stupid. And before u get pissy about my response to u, it's no different then how u post to them. Dish it out, take it.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 07:48 PM
Well said! 

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:45 PM
Dang, you guys are such patsies. It's called the "bug/feedback" forum, not the "kiss TeamLava Ass" forum.

Unregistered
11-27-10, 10:08 PM
Dang, you guys are such patsies. It's called the "bug/feedback" forum, not the "kiss TeamLava Ass" forum.

Ya, well if ppl would actually provide useful feedback and constructive suggestions, and or report bugs in a mature fashion then others wouldn't feel a need to speak up to the jackass whiner baby a$$es now would we. I see very little useful feedback on these forums. Mostly a bunch of nasty suck holes, which I'm guessing you are one.

So tell you what, ppl start actually reporting bugs and providing useful appropriate feedback and I'll have no need to retort at the ill mannered butt holes, and together we can actually help them improve the product. Failing that, ppl can keep acting like childish jerks with mental and anger problems, and I'll keep poking them because they're ridiculous.

These forums weren't for sucks to spew their venom at the developers because wah they can't have it all their way, or right now, or cheaper. ( it is a fee game, and you dont have to spend a dime to enjoy it) Sadly though, that's mostly what the forum has become. Useful suggestions or appropriate issue reportings are only seen sporadically. So I might as well have some fun poking the animals.

Unregistered
11-28-10, 09:49 AM
Wow. Seriously? Dude, did you even read the original post? The person who wrote it had apparently taken the time to post what he or she believed to be constructive feedback and was frustrated by the obvious lack of response. Upon finding no response, the person then posted the logical thread asking what the point of posting in the forums is if TeamLava never responds.

Now he or she knows NOT to post because it only results in getting flamed by TeamLava apologists.

Nice job! Keep up the great work!

Unregistered
11-28-10, 12:56 PM
It took me about 20 posts -- most of which contained useful suggestions to TL -- for them to ever acknowledge reading any of them. Team Lava deserves much of the criticism it receives. It makes false promises for every game it churns out (Weekly Updates! Hah. Yeah, for maybe two weeks tops), and it hasn't ever used any of the interesting suggestions. TL is mostly interested not in the adding content that might persuade the majority of its users to upgrade, but rather fruity holiday decorations the suckers out there are willing to fork over substantial cash for.

Let's face it, the games have focused mainly on costly digital window dressings.