PDA

View Full Version : Where have my tables gone?

dexdine12
09-27-12, 04:37 PM
Okay, I was very happy to begin redecorating my bakery for Halloween. I bought 12 licorice tables at $64,000 a pop to go with my mummy chairs. Did some more decorating, floor tiles, wallpaper, etc. and then left the game for a while. When I came back to the game 5 of my tables were gone! I thought maybe they had gone into storage...Nope! Maybe the game was out of sync...nope (all other decorations/changes still there). Maybe I they were sold by Halloween ghosts...nope (no increase in coins from sale). Where did they go? What do I do to get them back? That is over $300,000 which will take forever to recoup :mad:

marrrina
09-27-12, 05:20 PM
Sounds like the furniture thief from Home Design Story paid you a visit! Are you sure it wasn't a sync issue? Did you still have significantly less money? I know it sounds lame but did you uninstall and reinstall to see if your device had just lost its mind for a second?

dexdine12
09-27-12, 05:37 PM
Yeah, I tried all the usual tricks :( I will wait until after reset as I have had things adjust after a day or two. Normally, I wouldn't be upset but at that cost YIKEES! I can move other tables to the places where the missing ones were so I don't think it is screen glitch...will have to wait and see I guess. It just makes me sad and broke, lol!