PDA

View Full Version : storage cellar?

pp34truth
09-27-12, 04:28 PM
who can tell me what's the function of this building(special Lv8)?

Dabag
09-27-12, 05:51 PM
Storage Cellar :

some neighbors use it to store their buildings when they want to re-organize the space they have.

some use it to store the well, pond, paths, walls and even the adult animals that need tending.

if u need the space you can also store the plants that you have to water.

You cannot store trees, rocks - things you mine; or chop

If in doubt - tap the edit button- then tap the item you think you would like to store - if a chest with a green arrow shows up nice and clear - you can store it
- if the chest is dull - the answer is no

hope this helps

pp34truth
09-27-12, 10:35 PM
but i remember when i didn't have a storage cellar I also can store item I don't use.

jessica_stevie
09-30-12, 02:18 PM
what i want to know is why is it sparkling like i have a bonus for it

hopesdragons
09-30-12, 03:36 PM
what i want to know is why is it sparkling like i have a bonus for it

I believe it's a bug. It shouldn't be sparkling.

arale_norimaki
11-08-12, 03:07 AM
but i remember when i didn't have a storage cellar I also can store item I don't use.

Agreed, I could store before having it... I don't like, soarkling and useless in the middle of my kingdom. What happens if I store the cellar?

PikaSquirrel
11-08-12, 05:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We'll look into the sparkling Storage Cellar again.

arale_norimaki
12-30-12, 01:44 AM
Hi! My storage cellar is still sparkling. Any news on that?

queentina3
12-30-12, 11:12 AM
Hi! My storage cellar is still sparkling. Any news on that?

LOL, so is mine. I figure they'll get around to fixing that in a few years. :p

zombiefun
12-30-12, 12:50 PM
Yep, mine is sparkling and I was able to set my nbrs storage on sparklIng mode.

dl807
02-27-13, 04:14 PM
I put a building (Old Thomas' house) into the storage cellar to free up space for more buildings and I'm not sure if i will need it again, however now I cannot figure out how to get it back out of the cellar. When I click on the cellar nothing happens.

maguar
02-28-13, 03:43 AM
Click on the edit icon. Then click on the chest (inventory) icon. Scroll through till you find the building. Click on the building then click where you want to place it in your kingdom. Click the tick icon to finish placing it.

heidik901
02-28-13, 05:12 AM
Mine is still sparkling after all this time. It doesn't cause any problem, but what a funny bug.

Far54321
04-13-13, 09:21 AM
If I put something into storage and later decide I want it, how to I get it out?

maguar
04-13-13, 05:45 PM
Click the edit button, click the storage chest icon, scroll through to the item, click on it then place it in your kingdom.

sblizzard
04-05-14, 04:15 PM
my storage cellar is bigger! I had that momentary fireworks lighting show and it's different! What does it mean?

maguar
04-06-14, 02:13 AM
my storage cellar is bigger! I had that momentary fireworks lighting show and it's different! What does it mean?

Can you please post a pic of how it now that it's different?

sblizzard
04-07-14, 03:42 AM
I don't seem to be able to upload a picture. I have an iPad and really don't know how to use it. It could be my imagination with regard to the cellar, I just thought it looked different after the fireworks.

zoo123g
04-07-14, 05:44 AM
when i try and put my storage celler away. it does not work. it is just sitting there sparkling taking up space. i want it gone. help!!

Queenzod
04-07-14, 06:16 AM
when i try and put my storage celler away. it does not work. it is just sitting there sparkling taking up space. i want it gone. help!!

You cannot store the storage cellar. That would cause the universe to implode. :)

zoo123g
04-07-14, 08:10 AM
wont stop sparkling though

Queenzod
04-07-14, 10:58 AM
wont stop sparkling though

I think there was a thread, many moons ago, that talked about sparkling storage sheds. You shouldn't be able to heart them and make them sparkle 'cos technically you don't collect from them, but you can and they do. No one knows why. It's a mystery! You're just gonna have to get used to the sparkles. Personally, I like them!

zoo123g
04-07-14, 11:14 AM
I think there was a thread, many moons ago, that talked about sparkling storage sheds. You shouldn't be able to heart them and make them sparkle 'cos technically you don't collect from them, but you can and they do. No one knows why. It's a mystery! You're just gonna have to get used to the sparkles. Personally, I like them!

aww dear, will just get used to the sparkling then. oh well lol

PikaSquirrel
07-30-14, 05:26 PM
This issue of the sparkling Storage Cellar has been fixed in the newest 1.2 update. You should no longer see hearts over the Storage Cellar when visiting other players as well. Thanks for your patience!