PDA

View Full Version : Bullying and Harrassment

Unregistered
11-26-10, 01:23 AM
The restaurant Chef Tell : the owner has been harrassing, threatening and using fowl language with other players .

The person is ILL.

Please deal with the issue of cyberbullying.

Thank you.

Unregistered
11-26-10, 04:54 PM
Does your parents know your language you use? Do you provoke negative issues? I have read your wall and friends walls.. Isnt one child 11? Shall I post your name and friends? Have your parents contact teamlava on your behalf and let the chips fall..

Unregistered
11-27-10, 03:16 PM
not a good idea.

Does your parents know your language you use? Do you provoke negative issues? I have read your wall and friends walls.. Isnt one child 11? Shall I post your name and friends? Have your parents contact teamlava on your behalf and let the chips fall..

Unregistered
11-27-10, 04:49 PM
not a good idea.

Hmmm, so guess some parents are not doing their jobs? Sad. Now some oddballs will try and make it team lavas trip. So wrong, on so many levels.

Adults in game should know better. The monsters trekking for kids should have their I.d. Reported to team lava, preferably with a screen shot of the inappropriate conduct.

This way they can either b banned or reported to l.e. To possibly be traced.

And perhaps the child could be temp banned. Maybe long enough for parent to contact support to get the scoop why.

But ultimately it's up to the parent to monitor what the kids are doing online, it's up to the rest of us to report the I.d. Of a suspected ped.

But the game itself is ok for kids. Too bad some selfish idiots have to spoil that