PDA

View Full Version : Getting Frustrated

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 08:36 AM
Okay this is annoying me but i just need 4 LOGS to complete the Couldron, I have maxed out my requests but people keep sending me the black irons I DO NOT WANT OR NEED THAT.

I need the LOGS! Okay LOGS! Grrrrr.
I would REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if 4 people can add me and send me logs please,
I will gift back whenever it allows me too.
Thank you so much!

soclassymom
09-27-12, 08:45 AM
I will add u right now ^_^

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 08:51 AM
Thankyou so much , I will gift you a piece whenever it allows me too, I think it's every 12 hours,

OrdinaryJoe
09-27-12, 09:04 AM
Thankyou so much , I will gift you a piece whenever it allows me too, I think it's every 12 hours,

I didn't realize that there was this sort of limit on sending out gifts. I thought you could send a gift to each neighbor once per day. ??

almondieeyez
09-27-12, 09:05 AM
I didn't realize that there was this sort of limit on sending out gifts. I thought you could send a gift to each neighbor once per day. ??

You can only receive 20 gifts from nbrs and 20 part requests = 40 gifts a day

creeturous
09-27-12, 09:05 AM
I'll add you too. I suck at tips but I'll req's and send gifts daily.

almondieeyez
09-27-12, 09:07 AM
Also you can send one gift a day to a nbr, but it doesnt necessary mean they will receive it due to limit. I know part requests get backlogged if you send it to more than 20 nbrs. Sometimes I will receive a part request from 4 days ago. I am not sure about gifts tho.

ladyy22
09-27-12, 09:26 AM
Also you can send one gift a day to a nbr, but it doesnt necessary mean they will receive it due to limit. I know part requests get backlogged if you send it to more than 20 nbrs. Sometimes I will receive a part request from 4 days ago. I am not sure about gifts tho.

im aware about the part requests, but for the gift, 20 gifts is the total limit perday or total limit until you click 'Accept' and the quota drops?
btw sent you an invite op :)

almondieeyez
09-27-12, 09:33 AM
You will receive the first 20 gifts your nbrs sent you and once you accept 20 gifts you've reach your limit for the day. If you click on decline, then you will have a spot open for the next gift your nbr sends you.

ladyy22
09-27-12, 10:01 AM
Ooo.. Well that sucks. wish you hadn't told me that !
:P Ty btw

pattypopo
09-27-12, 10:28 AM
Okay this is annoying me but i just need 4 LOGS to complete the Couldron, I have maxed out my requests but people keep sending me the black irons I DO NOT WANT OR NEED THAT.

I need the LOGS! Okay LOGS! Grrrrr.
I would REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if 4 people can add me and send me logs please,
I will gift back whenever it allows me too.
Thank you so much!
I invited you, but hope you have got your logs by now. I just need 1 log and have been waiting for it all morning, so I feel your pain! Lol.

khadiah
09-27-12, 10:30 AM
I send you an invite.

OrdinaryJoe
09-27-12, 10:32 AM

You can only receive 20 gifts from nbrs and 20 part requests = 40 gifts a day

Yes. There is a receiving limit, but you can send a gift to each neighbor every day, regardless of how many neighbors you have.

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 10:37 AM
I know it's soo annoying that you can only receive and send 20 gifts per day, I only need 2 more logs then finished ranting about this :D