PDA

View Full Version : No more quests appear

MittensTCat
09-27-12, 08:29 AM
I have been stuck without any available quests for a couple of IRL days. I am level 12 and last completed quest was Old Thomas's House. Nothing has happened since even though I have played for many hours.

kooky panda
09-27-12, 08:33 AM
That was my last one too. I think as you continue expanding and playing, more goals will come up.

maguar
09-27-12, 03:43 PM
Have you crafted a potion recently? It triggers the nature caravan quest

MittensTCat
09-27-12, 04:40 PM
I completed the nature caravan quest before completing the old thomas house quest. What's supposed to be next? My quest book disappeared too. It's not as much fun without a quest to work towards.

MittensTCat
09-27-12, 04:52 PM
Incidentally, I am having a second problem too. I feel like I should have been allowed to build at least one marketplace by now and I can't. It's unlocked but when I go to build it, it says that I need to level up first. I have neighbors with marketplaces that are at lower levels than me. How come - did I miss something and screw up my quest chain?

MHz_
09-27-12, 04:53 PM
Incidentally, I am having a second problem too. I feel like I should have been allowed to build at least one marketplace by now and I can't. It's unlocked but when I go to build it, it says that I need to level up first. I have neighbors with marketplaces that are at lower levels than me. How come - did I miss something and screw up my quest chain?

You're at the max number of buildings that you're allowed to build for that type. Get rid of a farm house :)

MittensTCat
09-27-12, 05:35 PM
Thanks MHz. Got my marketplace, but still no new quests...

carleeclub
10-02-12, 10:10 AM
Hi! Im at level 14 and havent had a quest or goal since level 11!
Please advise.

MHz_
10-02-12, 11:10 AM
Keep expanding towards interesting locations and objects. You'll discover they all hold unique goals for you to complete. Thomas is not the only subject of your kingdom in need of rescuing :)

coco85brown
10-17-12, 11:12 AM
Hey I'm having the same problem. I'm expanding to new areas and still no new quests have appeared. I'm on level 15 and haven't had a new quest since level 10 I think. My last quest was to **** the beasts. Can anyone help

greygull
10-17-12, 12:29 PM
Hey I'm having the same problem. I'm expanding to new areas and still no new quests have appeared. I'm on level 15 and haven't had a new quest since level 10 I think. My last quest was to **** the beasts. Can anyone help

Do you have the most up to date version? Check the app store, or delete and reinstall the game (your progress is saved).

coco85brown
10-18-12, 06:44 AM
Thank u just need 2 update