PDA

View Full Version : boosters not working

pamhd1107
09-27-12, 07:21 AM
Since Wednesday night my boosters have not been working. Whats the point of spending 100,000 coins for a booster?

While I'm at it...30 habitats and that's all of 6 nbrs visiting until full...but it takes 64 nbrs to expand?

you give us 12 new dragons...expand habitats....PLEASE

kooky panda
09-27-12, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36257-Journey-to-dawn-goal&p=408480&viewfull=1#post408480