PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Goals

PeppermintZoe
09-27-12, 06:41 AM
I purchase the Mummy Chairs and Mummy Counters before the goal tells me to get them, do these count as part of goal completion?

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 06:43 AM
I think they might ask you to purchase them again but who knows, wait and see :D

kieranyeow
09-27-12, 07:20 AM
Hope Tomorrow We Had A Update A Goals With Other Locked Goals Thing.
I Want A Candy Corn Table And Candy Corn Chair...

kooky panda
09-27-12, 07:33 AM
I purchase the Mummy Chairs and Mummy Counters before the goal tells me to get them, do these count as part of goal completion?Sometimes the goals are not retroactive.
Try restarting your device and finishing all things for that goal to see if you complete. If not, you will need to buy the items again.

sunnyDreams
09-27-12, 07:44 AM
I bought a coffin drink machine yesterday and it didn't count for the goal. So today I bought another one after I got the goal and it didn't mark the goal as done either.

mymummy789
09-27-12, 07:46 AM
I had already bought mummy chairs before the goal, but it didn't acknowledge that I had them - had to buy 10 more!!

esteewhy
09-27-12, 09:38 AM
I purchased some web wallpaper before I downloaded the Halloween version and received the goals and when I did update the app and get goals it DID count the wallpaper I bought toward the goals so it can work retroactively.