PDA

View Full Version : Is my strategy for constructing appliances effective?

misssanthropist
09-27-12, 06:20 AM
I tried out a new strategy in terms of how to build my appliances faster.

*Please note that I build up to 10 appliances of the same kind, so when I reach my max appliances, I can buy extra two more slots with gems and have 20 slots, 10 for one kind of appliances and another 10 for a different appliance.

First, I send a request for one part. Then for a different part, I tip and and post on their wall that I tipped and post a "Please send (Insert part name here)" And ask if they need anything. (I only tip from my wall, can't tip the entire neighbor list, too many, ack!)

Some send it back and some just don't so when I get gifts that I don't need, before I decline their gift, I post on their wall saying "Thanks for the gift, but can you please send (Insert part name here)" and ask if they need anything. Then I decline the gift. I also post on the walls of those that sent me what I need and ask if they'd like me to send something. In that way, I can know who wants what by monitoring them through my wall. I don't send gifts to all my neighbors, takes too long, I just gift back to those that ask for specific gifts from my wall.

I check back often if people send what I need and when I notice that they never send back what I need and keep sending unwanted gifts I... I... Uhm... How do I say this? Oh my, this is gonna sound so evil! But I delete them! I'm trying to cut down on my neighbors, this way I can keep those that play with me a lot.

Anyway, the whole process of tipping back, posting on walls, waiting on gifts and gifting back takes me about 3 hours, since I play Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, I use this strategy in both games, it's such a long process but I get to build 2 appliances a day (Since there's 20 from the gifts and 20 from the parts requests) if I'm building an appliance that needs only two parts.

Is my strategy any good? If not, can you suggest a different strategy?💀

RoseMeyer
09-27-12, 06:32 AM
You see, "effective" is a subjective term. Effective for you might be non-effective for somebody else.
If you are able to meet your goals within your own time/responsibility contraints, than it is effective for you.

For me, personally, its too much writing on walls. I dont have time for that.

misssanthropist
09-27-12, 09:37 AM
You see, "effective" is a subjective term. Effective for you might be non-effective for somebody else.
If you are able to meet your goals within your own time/responsibility contraints, than it is effective for you.

For me, personally, its too much writing on walls. I dont have time for that.

That was such an educated answer, I love it! Thanks! Yeah, the wall writing takes up loads of time and I think I'm gonna lose my index fingers from all the tapping!

starstar2
09-27-12, 10:31 AM
3 hours is quite a lot.
I got half an hour to an hour only during busy days.