PDA

View Full Version : TL are getting so greedy!

rowayyah
09-27-12, 06:04 AM
After the new 'update' we can only send gold to 3 neighbors only in one day. Before we used to send it to as many neighbors as we want AND now after the update, after we expand, the weeds become very expensive to remove, 250,000 , 800,000 , and also 900,000!!!!!! I hope you listen to me and do what I asked you to do, I would really really really appreciate it if you do what i wante you to do......��

peetjepower
09-27-12, 06:17 AM
I think you shouldn't yell to make your point,
but i do agree that by making it all more expensive it takes the fun out.
Also as android user i dont have the complete update,
quite unhappy about it, but hey, i do have the enchanted farm.

As written by many more players, i am also someone who doesnt mind paying for features on a game,
like gold.
But the prices are so extremely high, i simply won't do that.
Unfortunately i've read more players about it.

To bad, so sad.......

(but please, don't screem, i guess they won't be taking your post as serious as you want them to)

rowayyah
09-27-12, 12:54 PM
I think you shouldn't yell to make your point,
but i do agree that by making it all more expensive it takes the fun out.
Also as android user i dont have the complete update,
quite unhappy about it, but hey, i do have the enchanted farm.

As written by many more players, i am also someone who doesnt mind paying for features on a game,
like gold.
But the prices are so extremely high, i simply won't do that.
Unfortunately i've read more players about it.

To bad, so sad.......

(but please, don't screem, i guess they won't be taking your post as serious as you want them to)

I think ur right😔 it's just that sometimes I get so angry and furious, you can just say that it's a part of my and I can't stop it😓. Lol thanks!😁😄👍

sweetstuff525
09-27-12, 01:15 PM
I have always only being able to gift 3 gold a day... I thought everyone was the same

cast1532
09-27-12, 01:53 PM
I have always only being able to gift 3 gold a day... I thought everyone was the same

Yes, it was always this way. Maybe you clicked all your neighbors when you were sending the gold but only three people gets the gold.

ButterPanda
09-27-12, 01:58 PM
After the new 'update' we can only send gold to 3 neighbors only in one day. Before we used to send it to as many neighbors as we want AND now after the update, after we expand, the weeds become very expensive to remove, 250,000 , 800,000 , and also 900,000!!!!!! I hope you listen to me and do what I asked you to do, I would really really really appreciate it if you do what i wante you to do......��

It has always been only 3 neighbors for the gold.
Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.

rowayyah
09-27-12, 11:19 PM
It has always been only 3 neighbors for the gold.
Thanks for your feedback. I will pass this on to our developers.
No! If it was like that before then I wouldn't be able to choose all my neighbors��........but hey! Wait a minute, I remember when I click send, they tell me that a huge number of my neighbors didn't receive my gift.......but even if so, I still want to send gold to ALL my neighbors........

[S8] Elsa
09-28-12, 10:13 AM
No! If it was like that before then I wouldn't be able to choose all my neighbors��........but hey! Wait a minute, I remember when I click send, they tell me that a huge number of my neighbors didn't receive my gift.......but even if so, I still want to send gold to ALL my neighbors........

You can select all of your neighbors, but it only sends gold to 3 random people. This has always been how the feature works. :)

rowayyah
09-30-12, 07:56 AM
You can select all of your neighbors, but it only sends gold to 3 random people. This has always been how the feature works. :)
This is so not cool, ok forget about the gifts!! What about expanding!? I won't keep my mouth closed until you fix this problem!!!��

rowayyah
09-30-12, 07:59 AM
This is so not cool.....ok forget about the gifts🎁!! What about expanding!? I won't keep my mouth closed until you fix this problem!!!😠 expand is always expensive in TL games! Especially clearing the plants in dragon story!!! I mean 900,000!!!!!!!
From where do I get that!?

superpeetje
10-03-12, 04:12 AM
Cool you understand screeming won't work.
As been written, your comment will be send to the developpers,
and i can only guess you can keep on screeming or talking/responding, simply because you write you won't stop untill they listen.
I wouldn't listen either LoL
PLease try reading the other thread and place your ideas there, i think it will be more readable if all suggestions are in the right threads ;)

I now have the new update on my android, so thanks team lava!

[S8] Elsa
10-03-12, 11:46 AM
Since the concern regarding the gold has been clarified and answered, we'll close the thread. :)

This is so not cool.....ok forget about the gifts🎁!! What about expanding!? I won't keep my mouth closed until you fix this problem!!!😠 expand is always expensive in TL games! Especially clearing the plants in dragon story!!! I mean 900,000!!!!!!!
From where do I get that!?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about the expansions and clearing plants. There's a thread about the cost of clearing foliage here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35992-Bitter-bark-amp-foliage-costs). Please continue the conversation there. :)