Receiving gems

Thanks!

marrrina
09-27-12, 04:12 AM
1. 20 a day
2. you can send as many gifts as you have neighbors per day
3. you can accept as many requests as people send you
4. you can send requests once to all of your neighbors per day
5. you can receive up to 20 gems a day assuming 20 people send them to you, but keep in mind you can only gift 3 gems

marrrina
09-27-12, 04:14 AM
Also the 20 gems ties in to the 20 gifts. You can get a mix of 20 gems/parts, 20 parts, or 20 gems

queentina3
09-27-12, 04:18 AM
You shouldn't send out more than 20-25 requests per day otherwise you'll clog up your request system and you'll stop getting requests until it unclogs itself.

zoroak
09-27-12, 05:14 AM
Also to add that you can send out as many material requests as you want but only 20 of your own requests will get accepted per day, the extras will carry over to the next day. So if you requested 50 neighbours for a bolt, you will get 20 bolts from the first 20 neighbours that accepted and in the next day or two, your other neighbours will see your bolt request and you may get another batch of bolts even if you have sent them a new request the next day for tiles. Only the first 20 that accepted will see your new tile request. Hence queentina3's comment about clogging up the request system.

The 20 materials daily limit is separate from the 20 gifts limit.

dianeinnorway
09-27-12, 09:03 AM
Thanks so much for the info!
Is it safe to assume that by deleting unneeded gifts, my neighbors will then be free to respond to new requests?
I'm nicely clogged up at the moment, of course, because I went hog-wild sending requests to everyone.... LOL

marrrina
09-27-12, 09:37 AM
When you decline a gift, the slot opens up for other neighbors to send you a gift. You can't decline an item you requested that was sent to you though to clear up a new slot, if that's what you meant.

howdy2you
09-27-12, 09:56 AM
If you ignore a gem gift would the neighbor then be able to send another gem to a different neighbor? I feel guilty if I can not reciprocate. Because I already have my regular gem trading neighbors and have been ignoring extra gems.

kooky panda
09-27-12, 10:44 AM
If you ignore a gem gift would the neighbor then be able to send another gem to a different neighbor? I feel guilty if I can not reciprocate. Because I already have my regular gem trading neighbors and have been ignoring extra gems.
No, I do not think they can send another one out.