PDA

View Full Version : Confused from a Message I Saw Posted on Somone's Wall

juicyjeni
09-26-12, 04:58 PM
:confused:I saw a message posted on somone's wall and I was just wondering if it was a disgruntled baker talking smack. It read as follows. . .
[I]"Hi nbrs & visitors! Make sure ur blocking ur doors before peforming the following: cooking, preparing food & collecting tips! If you dont block ur doors during task then coins will be subtracted from ur total. The coin counter runs faster when deducting so beware"
This is not from me this is just something I saw. Is this just some punk being annoying? Just asking - sorry if I sound stupid - I was just curious ? ? ?

jessenv1313
09-26-12, 05:48 PM
Weird, I heard if you block the door, you run out of food super fast when you re-open, and it's easier to lose coins with a blocked door... kind of the opposite of what that person posted. But since a few people told me it's not good to block it, I don't ever block the door. Not sure who is correct tho.

juicyjeni
09-26-12, 06:16 PM
why would we lose coins at all? - -
i thought that when people blocked their doors they were trying to do some sort of thing/way to make all of your food sell really quick when they re-opened them, like *****ing the game in some sort of way? I don't know - some stupid things that people take this game way too serious about - but now I'm curious about losing coins? Can we lose coins? I don't really pay attention to these things - I just decorate and tip - I dont get into into the whole revenue and multi purchasing of ovens and all these other things that I saw people posting on the forum was boggling my mind - - maybe I should pay more attention - help me out please!

queentina3
09-26-12, 06:20 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35597-You-wonder-why-you-loosing-money-Make-you-self-test!!!

That thread will fill you in on what others were seeing.