PDA

View Full Version : Can we have Halloween goals

mattyboo1
09-26-12, 04:37 PM
Bakery just got goals can we have some RS ones

bigbux3
09-26-12, 04:47 PM
I'm wondering why there was a release in Bakery Story now. I also wonder why Halloween is such a big thing at TL. I don't celebrate.

marrrina
09-26-12, 04:50 PM
RS' goals usually come a bit after bakery. Also I think Bakery's current goals only have limited release right now anyway. I don't have the goals yet and so far only one of my several neighbors has requested a special item towards the goals.

smuckersmom
09-26-12, 07:32 PM
iOS users need to get the new Halloween app for bakery. I don't see a new app for restaurant yet but hopefully it will be coming soon. I'm so excited because I'm a big Halloween fan!!

TerriBellaGrace
09-26-12, 07:41 PM
Hey that's funny, neither do I ^_^
And yeah, it's not even October yet O_o

TerriBellaGrace
09-26-12, 07:41 PM
My reply up there was a reply to bigbux3, do some reason it did not quote O_O

queentina3
09-26-12, 07:43 PM
I'm wondering why there was a release in Bakery Story now. I also wonder why Halloween is such a big thing at TL. I don't celebrate.

To stop the complaining about pricing. Funny how it comes out the same day that thread gets closed. Now everyone is all "HOORAY GOALS" and in the end they'll find themselves bankrupt from doing them. LMAO

OrdinaryJoe
09-26-12, 07:50 PM

Yes! I second this!

bigbux3
09-26-12, 08:08 PM
Hey that's funny, neither do I ^_^
And yeah, it's not even October yet O_o

I always hate this time of year. Halloween is treated like Queen. Thankfully, Christmas is treated like King.

bigbux3
09-26-12, 08:08 PM
I always hate this time of year. Halloween is treated like Queen. Thankfully, Christmas is treated like King.

And in case you haven't noticed, light and dark don't mix.

JohnDede
09-26-12, 08:14 PM

Not this week. There's a tease on this weeks update at the top.

jakinyc
09-26-12, 10:45 PM
And in case you haven't noticed, light and dark don't mix.

Not sure how to take what you said. It could be easily misconstrued. How about you just keep it simple and friendly. Looks to me like you are itching for an argument.

jay1314
09-26-12, 10:58 PM
People need to stop complaining about how they don't celebrate Halloween well some of us do no one ever said you had to buy Halloween items. And I'm sure rs will be getting goals probably next week

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 01:40 AM
RS falls behind, remember the World Games? Yeah? Well BS had theirs released a week before RS got theirs. So maybe next week's update we might see some halloween goodies

queentina3
09-27-12, 03:52 AM
RS falls behind, remember the World Games? Yeah? Well BS had theirs released a week before RS got theirs. So maybe next week's update we might see some halloween goodies

I hope so and I really wish the items aren't as expensive as they are in BS. I really want to decorate for Halloween in at least 1 of my games. :(

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 04:06 AM
Yeah i know their prices are ridicious!! Glad RS is alot cheaper!!