Onion ring Crop
140 coins
12 hours/2 xp/250 coins

Clown Game..$40,000 coins
Constructible: 10 paint/10 Springs

Milk Bottles table $44,000 coins

Ponyroar posted some teasers!!

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711063204_JTLGmXAw_c.jpg

Play some ring toss with your Onion Rings in Farm Story (http://www.facebook.com/farmstory)!

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/281123201711056854_Xw6dXY5a_c.jpg

queentina3
09-27-12, 03:50 AM
Well, at least it isn't another Flower. :p

mareewat
09-27-12, 05:42 AM
Well, at least it isn't another Flower. :p

True!! But I am a bit over the "themed" crops and trees.. I mean really ... a pretzel tree ???

MamaMini
09-27-12, 07:05 AM
Agreed. We don't always agree with the themes that come out but at least the trees, crops and flowers were normal. These themed crops are forcing us to plant things that aren't realistic to a farm when so many of us have repeatedly requested more realistic items. I mean, you're not "forced" but if you want to master every item, you have to deal with it. Cotton Candy trees, Popcorn trees, Snow Cone flowers, Pretzel trees...it's starting to feel too much like Candy Land. I dont want to grow this stuff on my "normal" farm - I want rhubarb back and barley and other normal things. Come on Team Lava...give us "normal".

bbieprnc
09-27-12, 07:09 AM
I mean, you're not "forced" but if you want to master every item, you have to deal with it. Cotton Candy trees, Popcorn trees, Snow Cone flowers, Pretzel trees...it's starting to feel too much like Candy Land. I dont want to grow this stuff on my "normal" farm - I want rhubarb back and barley and other normal things. .

I second that - even the x-mas candy trees - I know theme is theme, but really? Where does Team Lava lives? Not on Earth, that is for sure, I have yet to see any of the new inventions freely growing. Give us the plants and tress which produce the ingredients for the product, not the product growing. Maybe you can have another game - which would do this production of items.

pinkster73
09-27-12, 11:00 AM
I like the onion ring plants. Everyone knows onion rings grow on farms.

queentina3
09-27-12, 11:23 AM
Can someone on a higher level on Android please advise as to what the exact timing of the tree is, 22 hours or 36 hours. Thanks!

nmishii
09-27-12, 11:30 AM
Can someone on a higher level on Android please advise as to what the exact timing of the tree is, 22 hours or 36 hours. Thanks!

Its 22 hrs.

queentina3
09-27-12, 11:44 AM
Thanks nmishii, I only had to move the front over a few squares. LOL

MizCricket
09-27-12, 02:24 PM
Another week to save gems and coins. I used to look forward to Thursday updates so much. *sigh* o_O

MamaMini
09-27-12, 02:31 PM
I really must say TL, that while I maintain what I said earlier about crops and trees, this theme was REALLY nicely done. You managed to create a theme that can carry a circus, carnival/street fair, boardwalk, school or church fair or even a birthday party depending on how you choose to work what was offered. Really nice work! :)

sourlicorice5
09-27-12, 04:20 PM
I wish the circus theme was over or at Lear there wasn't any build able circus items. I just know I'll get some as gifts when I'm not even building the circus game. I hope next weekend we get some good updates. It's been a while :-(

sourlicorice5
09-27-12, 04:20 PM
I wish the circus theme was over or at Least there wasn't any build able circus items. I just know I'll get some as gifts when I'm not even building the circus game. I hope next weekend we get some good updates. It's been a while :-(

Edited....

WendingWanderer
09-28-12, 11:58 AM
I wish the circus theme was over or at Lear there wasn't any build able circus items. I just know I'll get some as gifts when I'm not even building the circus game.

You can refuse gifts, and then other neighbors can gift you things you like better.

MagicalSunshine
09-29-12, 09:27 AM
Clown game says "Drown the Clown" for the game! That is kinda sick for Team Lava's family friendly game. NOT cool. Wish I didn't buy it! Took it off my happy farm once I could read what it said when it was placed. Please change the name Team Lava! I liked the idea of Halloween games at my dress up gnome party.

WendingWanderer
09-29-12, 04:16 PM
I was really hoping for fall items this week - sheafs of harvested grain, gnomes with sickles.

Or Halloween items - it's not that far away, and I'd love to decorate for Halloween.

Instead, we continue with the circus that nobody wants and that has nothing to do with farming.

I'm disappointed.

pinkster73
09-29-12, 04:46 PM
I was really hoping for fall items this week - sheafs of harvested grain, gnomes with sickles.

Or Halloween items - it's not that far away, and I'd love to decorate for Halloween.

Instead, we continue with the circus that nobody wants and that has nothing to do with farming.

I'm disappointed.

You made me think "gnomesicles"?

WendingWanderer
09-29-12, 04:53 PM
No, don't do that to a poor gnome!

At least not until Christmas.

MizCricket
09-29-12, 05:45 PM

None of my neighbors have been buying or building the carnival items, including "Stormie", which I find hysterical because even TL doesn't want this stuff on their farm!

BettyJoPeters
10-01-12, 02:39 PM
Agreed. We don't always agree with the themes that come out but at least the trees, crops and flowers were normal. These themed crops are forcing us to plant things that aren't realistic to a farm when so many of us have repeatedly requested more realistic items. I mean, you're not "forced" but if you want to master every item, you have to deal with it. Cotton Candy trees, Popcorn trees, Snow Cone flowers, Pretzel trees...it's starting to feel too much like Candy Land. I dont want to grow this stuff on my "normal" farm - I want rhubarb back and barley and other normal things. Come on Team Lava...give us "normal".
I've chose not to bother growing some of this stuff. I do not want a pepto bismol tree growing on the farm! :/

libbyjoyous
10-01-12, 02:54 PM
Im still stuck on "gnomesicles" lol
I turned my farm into a full pumpkin patch for the time being.. but i dont care for the circus theme.
Its kinda funny cause this week they also released a "clown dragon" on dragon story and i find it very..very creepy.. like IT creepy..