PDA

View Full Version : Stockpile of goods?

totaltechno
09-26-12, 04:00 PM
I keep getting a stockpile of goods, I'm lv 21. What should I build? Greek Restaurants? Bakeries and Junkyards take too much too fast. I have 640 population and 4 Idea Factories.

howdy2you
09-26-12, 09:20 PM
Doughnut shops (20 gems) are my favorite because they are ready every 5 minutes. If you want to raise your population quickly you can build banks. They only cost 5000 coins and raise your cap 110 and do not require parts. Place them, build your housing then store them. Department stores are a good value. Coffee shops, yuck. Avoid them.

nmid
09-28-12, 04:32 PM
I would suggest going for skyview restaurants. Sucks up the goods at a fast rate and doesn't take too many clicks either.

benbever
10-01-12, 07:01 AM
Six idea factories and about four Skyview Restaurants. You can use other shops for varaiation and looks, but it won't be as efficient. Except for the Corporate Tower, but that costs gems.

nmid
10-04-12, 09:14 PM
Six idea factories and about four Skyview Restaurants. You can use other shops for varaiation and looks, but it won't be as efficient. Except for the Corporate Tower, but that costs gems.

Bingo. The limiting factor is goods, so when I do have the time and inclination.... I drain my 30 energy using 6 greenhouse 3 min jobs and when I go offline/get busy, I switch to the 2-4 hour factory jobs.