PDA

View Full Version : My city gone crazy!

malu90
09-26-12, 07:39 AM
Hi! I don't know what happened to my city... Some of the building moved and are on water, or roads, very weird... I tried to post some screenshots, but I can't do it! :( mi storm id is malu90, I'm on an Ipad 2, using 4.3.5 IOS... Heeeelllpppp!! Thank you very much!! :)

susanbeu
09-26-12, 08:59 AM
mine is doing the same thing now, it was fine last night. I am on ipad 2, IOS 6.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 10:28 AM
malu

I checked your game(you can delete my invite) and it looks fine.
If you are still seeing this try restarting your device or force close out your game.

Also you may want to update your Ipad to at least 5.0. You may experience some issues having an older IOS version on your Ipad .

slpecoraro
09-26-12, 11:04 AM
Same has happened to me. Not only me, every city I visit. Nothing is lining up either, you can't correct it. The buildings are sitting in the middle of the road with cars driving through them. I just sent a support ticket to teamlava after not finding anything in the Metro City forum. Just found the link to this bug forum..:)

btw, the game is unplayable with this situation. The streets won't even go down right. Oh, and I've closed the game, rebooted the ipad and went so far as to do the new apple update.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 12:09 PM
I will report this over.

ct06110
09-26-12, 12:11 PM
my city gone crazy too building drifted the next cornet position on iphone and ipad new update OS

slpecoraro
09-26-12, 12:36 PM
Thank you Kooky panda! :)

[S8] Elsa
09-26-12, 12:54 PM
Please update your OS to the most current version available to your device and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

slpecoraro
09-26-12, 12:56 PM
Please update your OS to the most current version available to your device and let us know if you continue to experience this issue.

I updated my ipad to the newest apple os (iOS 6.0) after trying everything else. So did at least one of the other posters above.

slpecoraro
09-26-12, 12:59 PM
Sorry for so many post, but it won't let me go in and edit that last one. I should have added that it did it before the ios 6.0 update and it continues to do it now after the update. If we were to uninstall the app and reinstall, would it keep our data the same? Thats the only thing I haven't attempted to do. This is wide spread though. EVERY city I visit, buildings are in the middle of the road or off their spots with cars driving through them.

boradolle
09-26-12, 12:59 PM
mine was already updated to the iOS 6 for a few days when this happened.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 01:03 PM
Sorry for so many post, but it won't let me go in and edit that last one. I should have added that it did it before the ios 6.0 update and it continues to do it now after the update. If we were to uninstall the app and reinstall, would it keep our data the same? Thats the only thing I haven't attempted to do. This is wide spread though. EVERY city I visit, buildings are in the middle of the road or off their spots with cars driving through them.

Your games are saved under TLs servers. When you delete and redownload, your game data will all be there.

susanbeu
09-26-12, 06:15 PM
I am already on 6 when this happened. Other suggestions?

KadeeDid
09-26-12, 06:20 PM
Hi! I don't know what happened to my city... Some of the building moved and are on water, or roads, very weird... I tried to post some screenshots, but I can't do it! :( mi storm id is malu90, I'm on an Ipad 2, using 4.3.5 IOS... Heeeelllpppp!! Thank you very much!! :)

I had a similar thing happen on Fashion Story last night. clothes disappearing and reappearing.

jmeltos
09-26-12, 07:03 PM
jmeltos
For an interesting one. Some of my buildings also shift spots n appear one a different square but when I go to move them up they are still in the original spot. I removed all the bldgs and roads and started putting them back but some buildings still show shifted. I hope that makes sense. What can I do??

akg03
09-26-12, 07:09 PM
Mine is doing the same... building's on roads, water you name it. I'm on Iphone 4.

akg03
09-27-12, 07:11 AM
My game (on iphone4) is doing the same thing... put everything in storage and didn't help. My OS is updated... but alas, it's still acting crazy. Cars driving thru buildings etc...

PapaBiz
09-27-12, 08:47 AM
It seems to affect buildings that occupies 1 square. Buildings which occupies 4 squares looks ok.

slpecoraro
09-27-12, 09:18 AM
Any news on this? I finished expansion and can't do anything!! Only thing I can do in my game is make goods and collect coins and restock. No more decorating or building...:/

slpecoraro
09-27-12, 09:27 AM
Ok, I read in the forums someone that did uninstall/reinstall and it fixed theirs so I did that! lol...it worked!

kooky panda
09-27-12, 10:24 AM
Ok, I read in the forums someone that did uninstall/reinstall and it fixed theirs so I did that! lol...it worked!
Oh good , thanks for reporting back.

[S8] Elsa
09-27-12, 10:50 AM
Thank you for letting us know that reinstalling worked. For those of you that are still experiencing the issue, please try this. If you have screenshots of your City with this issue, please post them here so we can investigate this further. Thanks!

malu90
09-27-12, 10:56 AM
I've installed new IOS and everything's all right now. Thank you very much, kookie!! :)

FlyingMonkee
09-27-12, 11:35 AM
Akg03, are you still experiencing this issue even after uninstalling and reinstalling?

My game (on iphone4) is doing the same thing... put everything in storage and didn't help. My OS is updated... but alas, it's still acting crazy. Cars driving thru buildings etc...