PDA

View Full Version : Cannot upgrade Farm

nasha_wynn
09-26-12, 06:27 AM
I have upgraded two of my farms to enchanted on my kindle but when I had gone to upgrade another farm the arrow for upgrading has dissapeared. Now the four large farms I have can't be turned into enchanted farms. Anyone else having a problem or is it just me?

kooky panda
09-26-12, 07:36 AM
Make sure you do not have any food growing on the farm when trying to upgrade.

nasha_wynn
09-26-12, 10:17 AM
I didn't have anything growing on them when I went to upgrade.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 10:41 AM
Try restarting your device, if you still cannot upgrade let me know.

nasha_wynn
09-26-12, 11:46 AM
I reset my Kindle Fire and it still won't show the upgrade arrow for my large farm.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 12:05 PM
I will go ahead and report over.

I can upgrade on my iphone game but I have not unlocked the new farms on my kindle fire game.

DaojinWildfire
09-26-12, 04:59 PM
Enchanted Farms actually aren't available for Android and Kindle Fire devices yet. But if you're not experiencing any issues with them on your device, you can continue to use them. :p

lylahmae
09-26-12, 05:49 PM
Enchanted Farms actually aren't available for Android and Kindle Fire devices yet. But if you're not experiencing any issues with them on your device, you can continue to use them. :p
I don't understand if they are not available how come I have one??

nasha_wynn
09-26-12, 05:56 PM
Yeah I don't understand either. I have two that are fine but it won't let me upgrade any more of them. Was it accidentally released for android and kindle and they took it away or something? Just trying to figure this out.

kooky panda
09-26-12, 05:56 PM
Yeah I don't understand either. I have two that are fine but it won't let me upgrade any more of them. Was it accidentally released for android and kindle and they took it away or something? Just trying to figure this out.

yes, it was.

kasseea
09-28-12, 01:38 PM
I am having this exact problem on my itouch. I have restarted the device and I still can't upgrade anymore farms.

kooky panda
09-28-12, 01:50 PM
I am having this exact problem on my itouch. I have restarted the device and I still can't upgrade anymore farms.
Being on IOS you should be able to upgrade. Make sure you have no food growing on the farm when trying to upgrade.
Your also have to upgrade from the large farm.

kasseea
09-28-12, 02:15 PM
Being on IOS you should be able to upgrade. Make sure you have no food growing on the farm when trying to upgrade.
Your also have to upgrade from the large farm.

I have tried when there is no food growing and they are large farms. I was able to upgrade 3 but the upgrade option doesn't show up for the other 3 farms. I've restarted my touch as well as the game. Not sure what else I can do

kooky panda
09-28-12, 02:17 PM
I have tried when there is no food growing and they are large farms. I was able to upgrade 3 but the upgrade option doesn't show up for the other 3 farms. I've restarted my touch as well as the game. Not sure what else I can do
Are you trying to upgrade on regular Dragon Story or the New Dawn Dragon Game?

danielwh
10-12-12, 04:07 AM
I cant upgrade to enchanted farms at all