PDA

View Full Version : Make up counter

kattigra11
09-26-12, 06:03 AM
Now that Android users have goals when can we get the make up counter? By the way thanks TL for given android users right to access goals.

ocnj615
09-26-12, 09:58 AM
I accidentally replied on your wall! In iOS you have to buy it for 36 gems and then make 40 material requests to your neighbors to get it built. Then there's only 4 products you can buy for it. It's cute and different but I don't know if I'd buy it if I had known this.

kattigra11
09-26-12, 11:40 AM
The option to buy the makeup counter is not showing for android users yet. I suppose I have to wait a little longer. Thanks anyway.

FashionistaMommy
09-26-12, 11:25 PM
Was wondering the same thing, wanna get it, but yes, thanks for goals finally...it's lagging a bit more, not complaining just letting you know. Happy 2 have goals.

lelaina752
09-27-12, 03:58 AM
Yes, I can't wait for the makeup counter for Android users! I had only seen it on the forum and now SO many of my neighbors have it (I had no idea they had the counters or all of the goal items because I couldn't see them in their boutiques!). Kooky, when does TL expect to release makeup counters for Android users?