PDA

View Full Version : Keep trying and/but......?

tigeress2474
09-25-12, 09:21 PM
I know if you are trying to breed a dragon and you keep using the same 2 you should get the one you want. I know some of you have tried 20 or 50 or more for one dragon.
But do you do the same two dragons over and over until you get the one you want or take a break and do some other combo in-between?

I still can't get these: Scorpion, Forestfire, Landworm, Honeybee, Serpent, Atlantis, Familiar, Planet, Wizard, Aether, Gold, Diamond, Crusader, Infinity,or Quertzal :(

azychan
09-25-12, 09:33 PM
I also cant get forestfire, scorpion, landworm, honeybee, serpent, planet, aether, mistmoth, diamond, gold, crusader, infinity and quertzal

I try many combos, each combos about 8 or 9 times :( but all i've got are corals, poison, mist, island, life...

mymummy789
09-26-12, 02:24 AM
I reckon I have tried to get the gold dragon over 100 times and still no luck. I take a break to every now and then to try for something else

dapplefur
09-26-12, 04:40 PM
I also cant get forestfire, scorpion, landworm, honeybee, serpent, planet, aether, mistmoth, diamond, gold, crusader, infinity and quertzal

I try many combos, each combos about 8 or 9 times :( but all i've got are corals, poison, mist, island, life...

i got landworm and serpent from parakeet and athletic.