PDA

View Full Version : How come I can't view the breeding time anymore? Or speed it up?

auroracon
09-25-12, 08:19 PM
So I just sped up an atlantis and scorpion breeding, and then put them both back into the den, and the little heart that always shows up in the bottom corner isn't there! the two dragons are on the den though, and i've turned the game off and gone back in, but still no heart icon!

is this a new feature of the game? where we wont know what dragon we get until its done breeding? cause this is really awful because how will i know when to check it? and what if i wanted to speed it up?

or is this just a glitch?

also, i just tried to upgrade my large farm to a super large special fancy farm (like i did to my other large farm a few days ago) and the option to upgrade isn't there anymore either...

i'm on a kindle fire (android)

help?

jrodt333
09-25-12, 09:07 PM
Try restarting your device. That's what Kooky always says to do. As for the farms, you can only upgrade them when you don't have any food planted.

bigbux3
09-25-12, 09:09 PM
I would try doing this. I would report over to support. Have you tried contacting other fellow Kindle players?

azychan
09-25-12, 09:26 PM
So I just sped up an atlantis and scorpion breeding, and then put them both back into the den, and the little heart that always shows up in the bottom corner isn't there! the two dragons are on the den though, and i've turned the game off and gone back in, but still no heart icon!

is this a new feature of the game? where we wont know what dragon we get until its done breeding? cause this is really awful because how will i know when to check it? and what if i wanted to speed it up?

or is this just a glitch?

also, i just tried to upgrade my large farm to a super large special fancy farm (like i did to my other large farm a few days ago) and the option to upgrade isn't there anymore either...

i'm on a kindle fire (android)

help?

I'm on galaxy tab 8.9 (android)

I upgraded 1 of my large farms to enchanted farm few days ago, i didn't have enough coin to upgrade others. But today i cannot find the upgrade button on large farms that 5 hours ago i still see it.
I bred Genie x Atlantis yesterday, the breeding time is 21h, i think it will be poison dragon but after the breeding end, i cant find the heart button that always appear above the two dragon on the den to bring dragons back to their habitats
I expanded my island one more time and i got a rock that cost 600k to clear, i got a tree that cost 800k but i didnt clear it yet, now 600k + 800k l, i have to spend 1.4mil to clear them,

kooky panda
09-26-12, 04:49 AM
As members have stated, make sure your farm does not have any food before trying to upgrade.
Try restarting your device, to see if your dragons breeding show up.