PDA

View Full Version : Tavern

laceylaine
09-25-12, 06:34 PM
I just leveled up to level 14 and can now build the tavern, but when I click on it in the menu it's telling me I have placed the limit already, but I haven't bought any yet. I really want one.

Also is it normal for the limit of cottages at level 14 to be 4? And only three farmhouses at level 14 as well? I feel like I have less houses than everyone else, or maybe not?

cast1532
09-25-12, 06:38 PM
I just leveled up to level 14 and can now build the tavern, but when I click on it in the menu it's telling me I have placed the limit already, but I haven't bought any yet. I really want one.

Also is it normal for the limit of cottages at level 14 to be 4? And only three farmhouses at level 14 as well? I feel like I have less houses than everyone else, or maybe not?

I think I have 6 farmhouses at level 12. Try to force close to see if this fixes the problem.

laceylaine
09-25-12, 06:41 PM
I sold a cottage and was able to buy the tavern. I guessing the farmhouse, cottage, and tavern are all considered the same type of building. Sigh.

wafflemaker1
09-26-12, 10:06 AM
I've got the same problem! I might try to delete a cottage, but I hope it works because otherwise it'll be a waste of precious money!

wafflemaker1
09-26-12, 10:11 AM
Aaagggghhhh! Successfully sold a farmhouse and bought the Tavern, however I can't build it now because the builder's paste is locked until level 17 and I've only just got to level 14. ****....

laceylaine
09-26-12, 12:23 PM
Aaagggghhhh! Successfully sold a farmhouse and bought the Tavern, however I can't build it now because the builder's paste is locked until level 17 and I've only just got to level 14. ****....
Lol I'm in the same boat. I'm at level 15 and have to wait til 17 to get the paste.