PDA

View Full Version : Locked out of game.. Please help me!

Unregistered
11-25-10, 01:09 PM
I just downloaded farm story today on my droid 2 and when I opened it for the first time to play, it gave me this error message:

Your account has been suspended due to inappropriate in-game activities. If you believe this is an error please email support@teamlava.com providing the Storm8 Id "leoviotti" and game title "Farm Story."

I had to get a new phone 4 months ago and I do not remember my storm 8 id or password. I have tried all these months to figure it out with no luck. I miss my games terribly and I didn't even realize this was a storm8 game until I downloaded it and opened it up. I have never played this game before, so I have no idea how I could possibly have done anything inappropriate as that's not my style. I have tried contacting storm8 to help me with my user id and password or to let me reset my account, anything to get my games back, but they never responded. I also have no idea who "leoviotti" is, but I can assure it's not me. I have contacted the support at the email address above but it will be after the holidays before anybody can help me.

Has anybody else gotten this message for no apparent reason? Can somebody tell me if it's possible to reset my storm8 account or create a new one?? Thanks for any help provided. Storm8 games were my favorite on my other phone. :(

Unregistered
11-25-10, 03:52 PM
I got the same message also when I downloaded the game earlier today. This was the first game I tried downloading from this company and if I run into a problem like this right off the bat then I probably won't be playing anything else from them.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 05:06 PM
I got the same message also when I downloaded the game earlier today. This was the first game I tried downloading from this company and if I run into a problem like this right off the bat then I probably won't be playing anything else from them.

I think there are a few bugs for android users. I've read that it's accessing other users accounts and they're looking into it. Best to send them an email. Good luck, hope it gets fixed for android users because it's a great game!