PDA

View Full Version : Y out Of sudden without the boost ??

sibeipekchek
09-25-12, 04:11 PM
I had been recieving the coin with boost and now out Of sudden the boost no working!! My coin refill back normal rate..

mattyboo1
09-25-12, 04:13 PM
It was a glitch and it was fixed

chewytwix
09-25-12, 04:15 PM
Yeah, I wish people will stop talking about the good things they see in TL games cause obviously they take it away.

beccaJ2
09-25-12, 04:15 PM
Now it will take forever to earn coins they should cut down the price of removing trees and everything if their going to fix this glitch

chewytwix
09-25-12, 04:18 PM
Yeah if TL is so quick on fixing this bug, why can't they fix the ridiculous inflation? The new farm (in my opinion) is pointless to get unless you have millions and millions of coins to waste. 75k for 800 foods? really? and clearing some trees costs 800k?

GroupMagma
09-25-12, 04:27 PM
You guys are correct in that we recently pushed a fix for this bug. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

We might be adding MORE boosts in the future that will also help your coin economy, so hang in there! For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

kitthecat
09-25-12, 04:53 PM
Fixed?! Not in my game, my coin refil is back to the speed b4 the boost. Now, I don't even dare to touch those new food....

alphaiceman
09-25-12, 05:04 PM
My increase stopped working as well. Good luck affording the new food now. My level 9 light dragon needs 15000 food which is 75,000 food just to go from level 9 to epic! That's crazy.

hopesdragons
09-25-12, 05:18 PM
The boost was only supposed to increas the coin capacity for the habitats. The glitch was the speed at which we were earning coins. It was nice while it lasted.. I knew it was too good to be true.

Horntail21
09-25-12, 05:20 PM
Yes thank you for fixing the glitch. The game was getting fun and the boosts made sense. No need for that.

kitthecat
09-25-12, 05:24 PM
The boost was only supposed to increas the coin capacity for the habitats. The glitch was the speed at which we were earning coins. It was nice while it lasted.. I knew it was too good to be true.

Really?! Ya, u r right, it was too good to be true. Well, I did earn 1mil coin out of it, and won't be touching those new food for a long long time.

chewytwix
09-25-12, 05:35 PM
Yes thank you for fixing the glitch. The game was getting fun and the boosts made sense. No need for that.

LOL, yeah, I know right? I feel robbed by TeamLava. Yet again.

PangHian
09-25-12, 06:48 PM
LOL, yeah, I know right? I feel robbed by TeamLava. Yet again.

Sigh it just doesnt make sense again, with all the light dragons and food having/require more money, but the amount of coins doesnt keep up (with the pace of coins fixed) with the pace which we want to grow food / feed light dragons. It doesnt even keep status quo already, it just makes the game less enjoyable

bigtail2
09-25-12, 07:03 PM
Yup, TL sure does have a special gift for taking the fun out of these games. I have already quit the rest, guess this one is next. ��

Dangeo
09-25-12, 08:23 PM
'twas fun riding the rocket ship for a couple of days!