PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Edition

tb328
09-25-12, 10:14 AM
Does anyone know when the Halloween edition will be released and what if any goals there will be???

shakiba
09-25-12, 12:59 PM
I think it's a little early for the Ha;pween Edition to come out. Probably few weeks before Halloween. But we will never know, it can come any time. We just have to wait awhile.

queentina3
09-25-12, 02:26 PM
We don't even know if TL is releasing a Halloween edition and we're never told ahead of time if there are going to be goals or not. Just continue to check the forum and the App store and see if a new version has been released.

LalaSmooth
09-25-12, 02:37 PM
Probably in middle of october :)

marrrina
09-25-12, 03:14 PM
There are so many posts wondering about this. I think people should just be patient :)

bawpotter
09-25-12, 05:25 PM
In the past, they have been release mid-to late October. We don't know if there will be a Halloween edition though, so don't get your hopes up. If it is released, you will know, believe me.

mmmmmatt
09-25-12, 05:41 PM
I wonder will they actually have it for Android this time? Now that they have finally added goals to BS (and I assume they will port it to RS soon) I think they could let both platforms have the holiday versions now.... *fingers crossed*

seastripes
09-27-12, 12:26 AM
the BS halloween edition and goals are available today, so maybe the RS will catch up soon?

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 12:49 AM
Restaurant story always falls behind on these sort of things, remember the World Game download? Yeah BS had theirs a week before RS!

LalaSmooth
09-27-12, 12:51 AM
Seastrips- I don't see no halloween edition in the app store?

queentina3
09-27-12, 03:54 AM
Seastrips- I don't see no halloween edition in the app store?

It's very hard to find. I couldn't just go into iTunes and look at all TL games and sort by "release date" as it wouldn't show up. I had to go to one of the Bakery games (Reg or WG) and then go to the developer site from there and scroll to the bottom to find it.

I have a feeling the same will happen if/when TL releases an RS Halloween version.

monea22
09-27-12, 06:16 AM
My bakery has it. I woke up and it was like that. I wish rs would catch up. Im just happy that i have a Android and finally have goals in bakery.

jay1314
09-27-12, 06:53 AM
Probably next week since bs has goals and Halloween edition

ginrae22
09-28-12, 07:16 PM
I was thrilled when I saw the BS update, I love this time of year and its a neat little way of starting an early celebration. I'm way excited to get all of my games updated for Halloween at least the ones that usually change regularly. I am shocked that people are so judgmental. "People should be patient..." Let those who want it now be excited and anticipate it and those who don't care will gingerly enjoy getting their update whenever it happens. Sheesh. Sorry had to speak my mind.

Woo for Halloween editions! Glad others are anxiously waiting too.

kieranyeow
09-30-12, 11:55 PM
It Will Be Here Soon,
Stay Tune :D