PDA

View Full Version : Too much contemporary furniture

AnnasCoffee
09-25-12, 09:20 AM
I really liked this game when it first came out (about a month ago). But since then I have started to lose interest. When it first came out it seemed like there was so much furniture to select from but there really isn't.

It also seems like there is a lot of contemporary furniture in the game. It's not that i don't like contemporary... Its just that i wish we had more variety. Most of the couches are plain rectangles. Almost all of the beds have ******d bedspreads. And all the rugs are Solid or ******d. It's really kinda boring.

It seems like they created designs that were quick and easy to draw.

This weeks update made me even more disappointed. The chair and red box were nice. But I really hope the next update is something other than contemporary. If that's ALL we are going to have to chose from... It will be really boring.

Where are the florals, geometric patterns, lace, textured upholstery, carved wood chairs, serpentine case pieces, marble, etc. And can we get more accessories? ... Pictures, candles, florals, screens, lamps, decent bookcases, CURTAINS, accessory tables, potted plants, vases, decorative bowls, patio furniture, etc... these are BASIC items that this game is lacking.

marrrina
09-25-12, 10:29 AM
I agree. I'm actually on the fence about quitting because I'm not excited about it anymore.

Expanding is a long process (the one I'm on right now will take 3 days to complete) and once that's done I'm not even excited to decorate because almost everything looks the same anyway. I understand that the game is new but given all of the other new games that TL has released since this I feel like this quickly went to the back burner.

Of the few updates the game has had since it was released, I can't think of a single one that reflects all of the suggestions we keep giving.