PDA

View Full Version : Expansion

Unregistered
11-25-10, 09:48 AM
Hi, I'm new to the game and I have the following question about expanding your farm:

Is the price for an extra expansion deducted from the expansion you've already bought or is the price for an expansion always the same?

E.g. If I would buy an expansion of 14x14 for 100.000 gold would the next expansion to, for example, 15x15 cost me
50.000 (150.000 minus 100.000) or the regular price of 150.000.
In other words, is it financially interesting to wait with buying an expansion in order to save up for one big expansion or is the gold you previously invested calculated in the next?

Thanks for the help!

Ps. I know I can find this out by buying the cheapest expansion for 10.000 gold, but hey, why not ask for free advice from experienced players;).

Note: I could not find another threat about this, that's why I started a new one.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 01:13 PM
Before you can buy the next exspansion you have to buy the first

Unregistered
11-26-10, 03:53 AM
Hmm, that's disappointing:(...It at least sure explains a lot why everybody is complaining about expansions being
too f-ing expansive;).
Anyway, now I know I can start spending all my saved money on expansions...

Unregistered
11-26-10, 11:01 AM
Hmm, that's disappointing:(...It at least sure explains a lot why everybody is complaining about expansions being
too f-ing expansive;).
Anyway, now I know I can start spending all my saved money on expansions...

I actually find expansions really cheap, even with the price of expansion now I have so much money I don't even know what to use it on