PDA

View Full Version : Blank screen

mullane1
09-24-12, 10:05 PM
Hi. I was getting the "refresh" error, where nothing was being saved, tonight when I tried force-closing, and that didn't work. So I deleted the app and d/l it again, but now I have a practically blank screen, save for some clouds, FB and settings buttons. I tried force-closing, deleting, re-d/l it; nothing worked. Just that blank-ish screen.

Help!!!!

Mummy_Reads
09-24-12, 10:16 PM
I am having the exact same error. While playing a pop up kept saying oh darn we have updated the game press ok to update. When I pressed ok nothing happened so I thought I'd delete app and reinstall. After installing it all I see is the sea all my islands are gone. I updated my iPad 2 several days ago and the app was working fine.
I wonder if the app is now not compatible with ios6. I even deleted app did a hard reset then reinstalled app but no luck. Bubble blitz is working fine though ( I just downloaded it after bubble mania stopped working)

mullane1
09-24-12, 11:52 PM
It was working fine with io6 until tonight. <sigh> I really like this game and have spent $ on it. This better get fixed soon. I'm sorry you're having trouble, but at least I know I'm not alone in this problem.

Mummy_Reads
09-25-12, 12:02 AM
I sent support a message but the reply said it could take several days before I receive a reply. I hope it's not that long. I have withdrawal symptoms already. Lol

DaojinWildfire
09-25-12, 01:48 AM
Sorry to hear about this issue. We currently have our engineers looking into why the islands have gone into hiding. We will try to get this fixed as soon as possible so you can get back to popping bubbles!

I hope the islands didn't sink to the bottom... :(

DaojinWildfire
09-25-12, 01:54 AM
Great news!! We found the islands! They have floated back onto the screen. You can fix this issue and get back to saving the adorable critters by force closing the app!

Mummy_Reads
09-25-12, 10:38 AM
Yay it worked. Perhaps global warming melted icebergs that made the ocean rise over the islands. I had done a hard reset a few times but it worked after force closing the app...... Thanks

mullane1
09-25-12, 09:13 PM
Wow, you guys are great! Nothing like another mobile games company who either ignores you or tells you to force close and delete and d/l for every problem, just so they can say they have you an answer. They're awful. You guys are great!