PDA

View Full Version : Goals

Lodidit
09-24-12, 07:08 PM
What if I've cooked everything on a stove or oven out what have you. How do I get to these new goal dishes?

marrrina
09-25-12, 05:33 AM
What do you mean new goal dishes? The last set of goals were the World Games goals, with recipes to unlock on the ice cream maker. Otherwise, the only other recipes locked by goals are from Christmas. You can't get those recipes if you didn't complete those goals when they were available.

JohnDede
09-25-12, 06:29 AM
There are no active goals that can be completed at this time. If you've mastered all recipes on an appliance, you can put it in storage, and purchase a different appliance.

FrozenTurtle
09-25-12, 05:14 PM
If you see items which are locked by Goal but you don't have any remaining Goals to complete, it is most-likely because the items were unlocked by Limited-Time Goals which have since been removed from the Game. Unless these Goals are re-introduced into the Game, you will not be able to unlock these particular items.

bawpotter
09-25-12, 05:20 PM
Yeah, it's a bummer about that though. Truthfully, with all the new appliances coming out recently, it's not that bad. Although I can understand your frustration. There might be goals for Halloween, which is the next major holiday coming up. There may be some recipes available for unlcok then. If there are, just make sure to finish the goals by the time limit, and you won't have an issue! :)