PDA

View Full Version : Posting a message on your OWN wall

PurrsNPaws
09-24-12, 06:50 PM
I see posts by shop owners on their own walls to answer questions or request certain gifts. How do you do that? Also, are permits a gift that we can give .... If so, does every one have the same gifts they can give? I can't find permits anywhere. Thanks in advance for answers.

By the way....anyone can invite me to be neighbors that would like to..... PurrsNPaws. My shop is 4 Paws Pet Shop.

princessbella99
09-24-12, 06:54 PM
just write on ur own wall.....? right? or do you mean something else?

pinkster73
09-24-12, 08:01 PM
I accidentally post on my own wall all the time in farm! Tee hee

moda999
09-24-12, 11:56 PM
Permits are not in gift list and are only sent out as requests by players expanding their shop.

PurrsNPaws
09-25-12, 04:19 PM
When I go to other shops, there is a place on the top left of the screen to click on their "wall". When I am at my home shop, there is no "wall" spot to click on. Where do I access my own wall to writer on it?

dalula
09-25-12, 04:25 PM
When I go to other shops, there is a place on the top left of the screen to click on their "wall". When I am at my home shop, there is no "wall" spot to click on. Where do I access my own wall to writer on it?

Click on profile, and then wall.

PurrsNPaws
09-26-12, 08:44 PM
Thanks so much!

Booville88
12-04-12, 06:04 AM
Could you please tell me where my profile is?

carrosvoss
02-27-13, 09:25 AM
Own wall: menu/overview: wall
Permit can only be requested.
Request is separate from gift. Intelligent neighbour should give you gift identical to request since that's clearly what you need. Does not apply to permits, see above.