PDA

View Full Version : Extreme crashing!!!!

princessbella99
09-24-12, 06:01 PM
I keep experiencing a LOT of crashing on every one of my TL games. And every other app on my iPod Touch (4th gen) as well. And if I want to reinstall these games, the app store would crash as well.:mad: And I have a lot of trouble loggin into my games. Is anyone else having this problem? It was after I updated the software to iOS 6!! :mad::(:eek:

kooky panda
09-24-12, 06:04 PM
Try doing a hard reset on your Ipod.
Hold down the home and power button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
See if that helps.

princessbella99
09-24-12, 06:06 PM
Try doing a hard reset on your Ipod.
Hold down the home and power button at the same time until you see the apple sign.
See if that helps.

Okay I'll try that. I'll let you know if it helps

kooky panda
09-24-12, 06:11 PM
Also go check you wifi settings. After I updated to 6.0, I had to reset my wifi password.

argentina718
09-24-12, 08:04 PM
kooky do you recommend downloading the io6 for the ipod touch 4th generation???

kooky panda
09-24-12, 08:19 PM

I have heard some members have had issues. I do have an ipod touch 4th gen.
I will download the update tonight and let you know how mine does.

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:32 AM

I have heard some members have had issues. I do have an ipod touch 4th gen.
I will download the update tonight and let you know how mine does.

I downloaded the update on my Ipod and it seems to working fine with the 6.0 version. No issues.

coecoex5
09-26-12, 02:20 PM
I haven't updated yet & my bakery story force closes when I try to open :( would like to play.

MomsHouseofSweets
09-27-12, 10:31 AM
I am an Android. I have been experiencing, for some time now, restarting and Force Closing. Not just now and then but every 1, 2 and 3 minutes constantly, 24/7. Very frustrating, to say the least. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, shut down completely and anything else suggested. Nothing works. I have the current Bakery Story version, kept track (minute by minute) and sent an email to Support. Hopefully, this can be remedied. I hope, hope, hope!!!

Cupmeetscake
09-27-12, 10:37 AM
My ANDROID keeps showing BLANK SPOTS where appliances & decorations should be :(. Also too many FORECLOSES, OUT OF SYNC, NOT RESPONDING....Please HELP!!!