PDA

View Full Version : let's commiserate together!

mattscorner
09-24-12, 05:58 PM
:( just fell into my first gem slot trap. came here to feel sorry for myself. i worked so hard to earn those over two months. i understand that a confirmation button would lose revenue from the impressionables...but, geez, couldn't a player who's been around for a while or reached a certain level be offered the courtesy due to loyalty? commence self-pity party...where's my wine to go with my whine? ooh, it's over there! please at least consider this compromise, t-to-the-l!

greatday2bealive
09-24-12, 09:05 PM
I accidentally bought extra slots 4 times....3/4 of them were with the new price~49 gems...needless to say I think you have a lot less to complain about :) (after the third time I bought a slot for 49 gems I went on a shopping spree and used up all of the remaining gems I had just so I would know they were well spent instead of wasted on an ordering slot again)

mattscorner
09-24-12, 09:52 PM
oooph! that ****s :( i suppose i'm most angry because those silly gems were earned by playing the game and never, ever once by a purchase. i was debating the makeup counter and hoping the remaining treasures would be used towards a future l.t.o. that finally appealed to me...i was stoked that the last couple of weeks were gym-geared pieces i don't personally desire. now i just visit my lovely neighbors and covet their pieces...that is what i was trying to get in my little shop! my sincerest apologies ----i've learned that the slot trap increased by double---BOOOOOOOOOOO---i will have a glass for you, too, great day!!! :)

ginerp
09-27-12, 04:33 PM
I have spent so many gems accidentally, but never on order slots. Once I accidentally bought a second box after intentionally buying the first, another time I just accidentally bought a box, and a third time I accidentally bought something I was trying on in my closet. Each time, I ended up with something for my avatar, and that's the last thing I want to spend gems on. I barely barely care what my avatar looks like. So I'm with you - it's so frustrating to work so hard to earn them, and then have nothing to show for them!

linp825
10-09-12, 09:46 AM
I accidentally bought extra slots 4 times....3/4 of them were with the new price~49 gems...needless to say I think you have a lot less to complain about :) (after the third time I bought a slot for 49 gems I went on a shopping spree and used up all of the remaining gems I had just so I would know they were well spent instead of wasted on an ordering slot again)

That's sad! I hope u got some stuff u liked at least. I know...49 gems for one slot is RIDICULOUS! I'd rather just close my shop and restock than to be robbed by TL. Honestly I don't know how much longer I'm going to play, especially considering I can't expand any more anyway. I already completely redecorated so....there's really not much left to do.... : (. I will see if they do something further for Halloween and rest of holidays, but if they don't start listening to us players as far as offering new gifts, gem sales/prices, gem TRAPS, and all the other things we players constantly ask for, then I prob will quit. Sad but true. Either way I wish everyone the best.

rowayyah
10-12-12, 12:23 PM
That's sad! I hope u got some stuff u liked at least. I know...49 gems for one slot is RIDICULOUS! I'd rather just close my shop and restock than to be robbed by TL. Honestly I don't know how much longer I'm going to play, especially considering I can't expand any more anyway. I already completely redecorated so....there's really not much left to do.... : (. I will see if they do something further for Halloween and rest of holidays, but if they don't start listening to us players as far as offering new gifts, gem sales/prices, gem TRAPS, and all the other things we players constantly ask for, then I prob will quit. Sad but true. Either way I wish everyone the best.

They simply NEVER! Listen����I also lost gems by mistake, and I really hope if TL would make more gem sales and increase the sale on them because, after all, they don't really exist so they must be cheap otherwise they are *****ing us and TL are also increasing everything price MADLY!!! Not only on FS but in other TL games, actually in all of them...I mean a weed that costs 900,000!!!!!!!!! That's huge!( in DS ) weeds wish used to cost 25,000 now cost 250,000!! It's just like they are trying to make us hate their games.......

Christiana12345
01-15-13, 12:28 AM
I usually get 3-5 gems it FS goals but in other games I get 50-80 gems!
FS plz change this

Gypsy_Cat
01-15-13, 02:13 PM
I accidently bought a box once, fortunately got the lily display so at least I got something pretty. Then just the other day, my nine year old neice was helping me put my orders out and she bought me an extra slot for 49 gems.....ughh! I am trying to think positively that at least it's something useful, but dang that's a lot of gems. And I certainly couldn't get mad at her about it, they are called gem traps for a reason.