PDA

View Full Version : Ask me thread

dotranwumpas
09-24-12, 05:51 PM
Hello, I have been playi g dragon story, well since, the beginning of dragon story... I'm tired of all the question on every different so just ask me, and maybe other people will reply. ;);):D

wolf879
09-24-12, 06:35 PM
Well since you been here that long what do you think the best way to get a diamond is? Is it better to breed the same thing over and over or do different combos to try to get one?

dotranwumpas
09-25-12, 04:24 AM
Well since you been here that long what do you think the best way to get a diamond is? Is it better to breed the same thing over and over or do different combos to try to get one?

Well I don't think you should be trying the same combo over and over, (like 30 times) after about 15 tries move n to your next combo, every Dagon story player has thier own lucky combo

vanillaheaven
09-25-12, 10:45 AM
Hi :) how long did it take you to get the crusader and Quetzal dragons? (I've been trying for half an hour and still nothing...)

Btw, that's awesome that you've been playing DS for so long!!

dotranwumpas
09-25-12, 03:33 PM
Owen the new diamond hybrids cam out I had the Same problem, don't worry, there still ultra rare, but since you get to try for crusader every ten seconds just keep trying you will get it

Just keep trying, it took me 55 tried but that NLT took me about 11 minutes, crusader is easy to get just keep trying

dotranwumpas
09-25-12, 03:35 PM
Btw everyone my ID is: dotranwumpas

jackie2006
09-25-12, 04:01 PM
how come you don't have gold dragon yet? me too ....

dotranwumpas
09-25-12, 04:18 PM
I never tried for gold, I don't really like that dragon. It looks ugly to me lol