PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get diamond

dotranwumpas
09-24-12, 04:42 PM
I'm sorry I didn't Post this sooner but the easy way to get a diamond Dragon, is to get the proper names for your Dragon. For example if you get a Titan Dragon name Nzambi and an Atlantis dragon named kraken you will get a diamond dragon on your third try

dotranwumpas
09-24-12, 04:44 PM
No changing names it has to be the original

mammami08
09-24-12, 04:46 PM
Wow, that's some new names to the name theory. I got My Diamond som i don't have to breed it but since i got the drogens of the specific types and the specific names i'm tempen to try this out anyway. The Only two missing drgons from My Island is gold (tried about 200 Times' now) and the new angel dragon (tried about ten Times' i think) so i might as well test this out to HELP test the theory

bigbux3
09-24-12, 04:49 PM
Well, how do you get a Titan? I've been trying for months now and no Titan for me.

LilMzB4Life
09-24-12, 05:15 PM
Those are the names of the dragons I used to get my Diamond but I didn't get it until the 5th try. I tell people who ask for my combination that results may vary. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to DS and breeding.

foxxiegirl
09-24-12, 05:32 PM
Those are the names of the dragons I used to get my Diamond but I didn't get it until the 5th try. I tell people who ask for my combination that results may vary. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to DS and breeding.

Exactly,
This is the one thing i don't like about the crack the code posts. People get let down loads believing that just because it worked for 10+ people it'll work for them. They go buy gold thinking it's a fool proof system and it isn't. I have all Dragons so i don't care about myself but just for friends of mine that were upset thinking OMG why is it just me not getting it!!!! I changed my breeding habits this friday until early this morning. I used the 2 lucky names from another thread all weekend....Speeding a few breeding when i wasn't busy. Nothing at all other then a Wild. So theories are all well and good but nothing is 100% in this game.

muddpie99
09-24-12, 07:33 PM
The "Cracking the code theory " post is based off my theory. I clearly say in the thread it will take up to 20 tries. Because results on my test accts was try 12 and 17.

foxxiegirl
09-24-12, 08:19 PM
The "Cracking the code theory " post is based off my theory. I clearly say in the thread it will take up to 20 tries. Because results on my test accts was try 12 and 17.

I'm not, and will repeat not debating that with you. All i said was what i didn't like about them. I've had tons of people i know upset, then i have to i try and explain why it's not 100%. So all i did was say that here also.....ppl should understand that what works for some ppl just might not every work for them. Oh and just and fyi i tried much more then 20 tries. Just check my iTunes bill...which only proves my point. I'm over the moon it works for some, not everybody should expect it. I also that you personally never said they should, but again some ppl get false hope.

muddpie99
09-25-12, 02:23 PM
The theory is based on a lvl 4 island named indigo with any firestorm. In 20 tried you will get a diamond. I have duplicated this on 5 accounts of my own. Also duplicated it successfully on 2nd and 3rd diamonds on those accounts. It is a repeating pattern.

Where things got confusing is whenore people added new names without data to back it up

MazShaddix
09-25-12, 07:18 PM
I have a Titan named nzambi and 2 Atlantis dragons but not with the name kraken, tho my ice cream dragon is called that, but I will breed for another Atlantis and test this out also if I can remember how I bred for Atlantis, both times were ransoms breeds that I can't remember the pair lol