PDA

View Full Version : King's Keep and Queen's Keep

cast1532
09-24-12, 01:42 PM
Yesterday, I spent 37,000 coins on King's Keep but when I went to build it I couldn't. When I went to the workshop some parts I needed to craft were locked because I need to be in a higher level. So, I wanted to sell it but what they are willing to give me is a joke. I'm not selling something that I spent 37,000 coins for 9,000 coins. It's not happening. So, today I went to the market to make sure I had the price right but I couldn't find King's Keep or Queen's Keep. Did TL got rid of it? I wish someone had told me I needed to be in a higher level. With those coins, I could have expand two more areas.

laceylaine
09-24-12, 01:51 PM
Yesterday, I spent 37,000 coins on King's Keep but when I went to build it I couldn't. When I went to the workshop some parts I needed to craft were locked because I need to be in a higher level. So, I wanted to sell it but what they are willing to give me is a joke. I'm not selling something that I spent 37,000 coins for 9,000 coins. It's not happening. So, today I went to the market to make sure I had the price right but I couldn't find King's Keep or Queen's Keep. Did TL got rid of it? I wish someone had told me I needed to be in a higher level. With those coins, I could have expand two more areas.

I'm not alone! I have the same problem. Created thread in bugs and feedback about not being able to craft pastes until levels 14 and 20. Seems like a really long time to have an unconstructed building laying around?

kooky panda
09-24-12, 01:52 PM
I think I saw posted that you can only buy one (either the King or Queen).
I bought the potions building too early and needed room so I just stored it then took it out when I reached the level to use it.

laceylaine
09-24-12, 01:53 PM
Oh and someone had explained to me that you can only have one castle. So if you buy one, they both get removed from the market. Hope I can sell mine when I get to build it, cuz I bought the queens castle, but now I want the kings.

cast1532
09-24-12, 01:54 PM
I'm not alone! I have the same problem. Created thread in bugs and feedback about not being able to craft pastes until levels 14 and 20. Seems like a really long time to have an unconstructed building laying around?

It really is. It's so ugly. I added you yesterday. I'm Laters Baby. lol. I want those coins back and I want the 180 Royal Points for buying it.

I think I saw posted that you can only buy one (either the King or Queen).
I bought the potions building too early and needed room so I just stored it then took it out when I reached the level to use it.

I don't think that's fair. I want both of them. lol. I bought the one that was more beautiful which was the King's Keep. I love it but I want to build it. It really sucks being in a low level. What's the best way to level up?

Thanks, Kooky. I'm feeling better knowing that but I still want both of them.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 02:00 PM
I am only on level 11. I have been going in my game every 30 minutes to an hour and collecting coins from buildings and crops. I was fixing to buy one of these castles, but I went for an expansion instead.:p

cast1532
09-24-12, 02:05 PM
I am only on level 11. I have been going in my game every 30 minutes to an hour and collecting coins from buildings and crops. I was fixing to buy one of these castles, but I went for an expansion instead.:p

My place is big enough. Some of the expansions want like 800 Royal Points or more than 55,000 coins but with King's Keep I would have made enough money. I'm kinda upset that I need to be in level 14 (I think) to build some things.

Don't let me get started with the Pond. I'm happy I need one more level to get it.

MHz_
09-24-12, 02:10 PM
The intended design is to only allow you to have 1 of these buildings, because of their special functionality (adventures).

Because both the Castle's are special, I'll adjust their sell value so that if you change your mind it doesn't hurt as much. We're fixing the requirements today so that you should be able to build them at level 10 as intended. Expect to see this update later today.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 02:11 PM
Thanks MHz_!!

cast1532
09-24-12, 02:26 PM
The intended design is to only allow you to have 1 of these buildings, because of their special functionality (adventures).

Because both the Castle's are special, I'll adjust their sell value so that if you change your mind it doesn't hurt as much. We're fixing the requirements today so that you should be able to build them at level 10 as intended. Expect to see this update later today.

Thanks. The asking price is 7,400 coins but I still haven't built it. Once its complete will the price increase?

MHz_
09-24-12, 02:29 PM
Thanks. The asking price is 7,400 coins but I still haven't built it. Once its complete will the price increase?

Hopefully. I can't promise this though if you've already placed it.

cast1532
09-24-12, 02:30 PM
Hopefully. I can't promise this though if you've already placed it.

It's place on my land but I need to be in level 20 to complete it.

bopang
09-25-12, 06:27 AM
same problem here !!
wish anyone to further explain the unlocked item !!

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:28 AM

I checked my game this morning and I still cannot build until level 20
I need architects paste(unlocks at level 20)
Royal block and Beam (unlocks at level 14)

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:38 AM
I don't think that's fair. I want both of them. lol. I bought the one that was more beautiful which was the King's Keep. I love it but I want to build it. It really sucks being in a low level. What's the best way to level up?

Here are picture of both of them so everyone can decide which one they want.(plus Pinkster wanted to see some of the buildings and admire from afar!!)

Queen Castle
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/king.png

Kings Castle

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/queen.png

MHz_
09-25-12, 12:11 PM
We'll have an update rolling out today (later this afternoon is the target) that should resolve most of the issues building the castle. For the marketplace, you'll still need to be level 15 to make the materials for construction.

laceylaine
09-25-12, 12:49 PM
We'll have an update rolling out today (later this afternoon is the target) that should resolve most of the issues building the castle. For the marketplace, you'll still need to be level 15 to make the materials for construction.

Yay! Thanks so much for the answers!

tarragon57
09-28-12, 05:16 AM
When i make the decision which castle to buy, its there to buy but not level 15 yet so no rush, can you tell me is it just the look of the castles thats different or do they open different options for the game?

MHz_
09-28-12, 02:23 PM
When i make the decision which castle to buy, its there to buy but not level 15 yet so no rush, can you tell me is it just the look of the castles thats different or do they open different options for the game?

Purely visual. They will have exactly the same functionality.

tarragon57
09-28-12, 03:01 PM
Thanks for getting back to me with that :-)

Keeks71
09-30-12, 08:55 AM
I don't mind that only one would have the goals, but it would be nice to have both for aesthetics and the royal points. Thank you for considering this.

bigtail2
10-03-12, 10:59 AM
Hey! Just saw that Stormie has become my neighbor....and he has one of each! So not fair!

tarragon57
10-03-12, 02:37 PM
That kingdom has also appeared on my list & also on some friends lists! What's going on!?!

sukyee
10-03-12, 06:40 PM
It really is. It's so ugly. I added you yesterday. I'm Laters Baby. lol. I want those coins back and I want the 180 Royal Points for buying it.

I do wish to have both queen's court n King's keep as we'll.
I guess the best way to level up is to have as many Neighbour as u could and visit as many of them everyday... The chance of getting 1xp or 5coins is like 50-50%.

mymummy789
10-04-12, 02:21 AM
Is there a goal relating to buying the castle? Having previously bought buildings because I could and then discovering they cant be used until a goal, I have decided not to buy any more unless prompted!!!

laVirtualCloset
10-04-12, 11:18 AM
Is there a goal relating to buying the castle? Having previously bought buildings because I could and then discovering they cant be used until a goal, I have decided not to buy any more unless prompted!!!

I don't think there is. I've put off buying the castle for a few days to concentrate on income producing buildings after learning the castles don't provide any. I'm having a challenging balancing act with energy so I don't see me going on adventures too often considering their energy requirements. I'll level up a couple more so my cap increases and then I'll purchase the castle.

maguar
10-07-12, 03:36 PM
Hey! Just saw that Stormie has become my neighbor....and he has one of each! So not fair!

Stormie's only got the king's keep now. However the amount of walls he has appears to be well over the max unless that dramatically increases as you level up.

MHz_
10-08-12, 12:10 AM
Stormie's only got the king's keep now. However the amount of walls he has appears to be well over the max unless that dramatically increases as you level up.

He had both by mistake. And the wall cap does scale as you level up.

maguar
10-08-12, 02:58 AM
He had both by mistake. And the wall cap does scale as you level up.

So in the next few levels I can look forward to + 2 walls per level instead of + 1? Cool

sukyee
10-08-12, 06:00 AM
I'm cap at ~40 walls + 4gates at level 24. Stormie has > 67 walls (few walls behind the king's keep can't count) & 3 gates at level 30. Think still not in scale...

maguar
10-09-12, 04:28 AM
I just hit level 24 and was able to place 3 extra walls instead of the usual 1

sukyee
10-11-12, 01:01 AM
Wow.. Level 25 increase 5 pcs of walls...

prispunya
01-11-13, 01:20 AM
i'm wondering..so if i already build king's keep, then i want the queen's keep..i have to sell the king' keep first? can't i just place it in the storage? :(

maguar
01-11-13, 01:41 AM
You need to sell it. Please note you can't sell it if your knights are on an adventure

prispunya
01-11-13, 02:05 AM
too bad, both are beautiful and i just wish that i can have both..so i can swap them on my board ( not putting both in the same time ) anytime i want without spending money and materials just to build it again and again...does TL team read this? isn't it better that we can have both, but only allowed to put one on the board in the same time :) think it's quite fair and not much different from current pol

prispunya
01-11-13, 02:07 AM
*not much different from current policy

natasa81
02-24-17, 08:58 AM
Hi.where can i find king s keep?

SpiritWind00
02-24-17, 05:41 PM
Hi.where can i find king s keep?
You can build either the Queens Keep or the Kings Keep, otherwise known as your castle which is where you adventure from. The building is available when you get to level 10. This building is in the market under Royal Buildings. You do have to build it though and the building guide (link below) has details.

Extract:
King/Queen Keep (your castle) limit 1
ROYAL BUILDING
Cost: 37,000 coins
Size: 4x4
Available at level: 10
Building and Upgrading materials: 5 Fancy Block, 5 Fancy Beam, 5 Simple Glue
Drops: drops and also box crates vary depending on what adventure you go on. refer to the Inventory Guide.

You can only have 1 Keep (castle). The option to purchase a Keep will disappear from the Market once you've made your choice.
If you want to change Keeps you will need to finish any adventure, sell the Keep and go to the Market to buy one (they reappear when you have no Keep).
Keeps are used to go on adventures. These have different requirements, usually take 22 hours and return different items.

natasa81
02-25-17, 01:45 AM
I m in level 50 and i can t find it anywhere.thanks for your help.

SpiritWind00
02-25-17, 01:55 AM
I m in level 50 and i can t find it anywhere.thanks for your help.
do you have the queens keep? If you want to swap it, you need to sell it and then they should both be back in the market to purchase. Are you game!? :)

natasa81
02-25-17, 06:16 AM
I ve got nothing.

meme1098
02-25-17, 07:02 AM
I ve got nothing.

It's the castle on your board that you use to send out adventures. Being level 50 you already should have it since many storyline goals require going on adventures.