PDA

View Full Version : Expansion fencing placement!

zoroak
09-24-12, 07:21 AM
Not sure what else to title this as, a graphical error? Tornado sends fence crashing into house and mudslide into bedroom? :confused:

Second time this has happened, tried moving rooms but still this came up. First time this happened, it was only hours to wait before expansion completed but now after the recent changes and it's my 17th expansion, I have to wait 3 days and put up up this ugly fencing encroaching onto my guest lodge! The expansion graphics should be "sent to back" not brought to fore!

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e208/ktanjacquel/c1e9b11011a12b29ceaf74736cc25002_zps0ffdda36.jpg

queentina3
09-24-12, 08:20 AM
I've had that happen multiple times, and I think I noticed something similar in Kooky's place when I was there earlier, just can't recall if hers was an expansion or a room being built.

What I've been able to do to make that stop, at least on my end it looks like it stopped, was to store the items that are in the room, or the whole room, then put each thing back individually. Once I've done that, the game recognizes that I did something to the room and not the expansion, and put the room and its belongings back on top. It sometimes took a few tries, but it worked.

I've had this happen with the expansion and the building of a room being overlapped like that. It drove me bonkers to I messed with it until I could get things back to rights.

zoroak
09-24-12, 10:49 AM
I've stored the entire room and put items back out to no avail, still with fence intrusion and mudslide!

kooky panda
09-24-12, 10:50 AM
I had a mudslide!!!!!! LOL..
I have not noticed on my own game, but I will report this over.

queentina3
09-24-12, 10:58 AM
I had a mudslide!!!!!! LOL..
I have not noticed on my own game, but I will report this over.

LMAO, yours is still doing it. See that expansion you have and the master bedroom that is still being built? The wall to that room (the curb) is missing as the expansion is overlapping it. I took a screenshot and will see if photobucket will work for me today, but go check your game and see if you see what I'm seeing. :p

Oh.....That's like a song. "Do you see what I see........." XMAS is only a few months away. :)

queentina3
09-24-12, 11:04 AM
In case you don't see it on your game, this is what I see at your place.

BTW, this doesn't just happen with rooms/expansions. I've had it happen with bushes overlapping things in the room behind them or other items overlapping another if they are placed right next to each other. Usually I just have to click the item that I want to be seen and the other fixes itself. It sometimes takes a few times, or me storing the item I want on top and then removing it again, but it does fix itself.

It's just a pain sometimes. LOL

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/001_zps046f9a0a.png

zoroak
09-24-12, 11:22 AM
Thanks Kooky! I guess the guests aren't too happy with the quality of their lodge accommodation at the moment and are not too keen on being buried alive so they've moved out for the next few days till expansion is completed... LOL!

queentina3
09-25-12, 06:06 AM
LMAO Kooky, your expansion is now overlapping your headboard! It looks so funny. :p

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:44 AM
LMAO Kooky, your expansion is now overlapping your headboard! It looks so funny. :p
I know!!!

DaojinWildfire
09-25-12, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the info and screenshots, they are definitely helpful. We have reported this issue to the team, but until then, please keep your doors and windows closed if you have any construction going on! :p

mattyboo1
09-25-12, 05:18 PM
Kooky panda you now have mudslide that is crushing your pink wardrobe

kooky panda
09-25-12, 05:29 PM
I am not too worried about my bed and wardrobe. I did purchase homeowners insurance.. lol