PDA

View Full Version : How to start over

Unregistered
11-25-10, 07:28 AM
Okay howdy you quit and like start over because I don't have enough money to buy a stove, or a table, or a chair sooooo yea I really wanna start over and Idk how!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-25-10, 04:38 PM
Okay howdy you quit and like start over because I don't have enough money to buy a stove, or a table, or a chair sooooo yea I really wanna start over and Idk how!!!!!!

I am in the same situation, I tried re downloading the app but it takes me back to where I was. Can anyone help?

Unregistered
11-25-10, 09:16 PM
You cant! :(

Unregistered
11-25-10, 10:40 PM
Only way I know to get out of your predictment is to buy gems using real money. Then you could either purchase more cash with those gems under the expansion build tab. It not "starting over" but its the closest youll get to getting nack on your feet

Unregistered
11-26-10, 10:27 AM
well if u check on your restaurant u usually get a dailey bonus. it's more if u check several days in a row u get more and at a certain point(day4 i think) it will start over again at the lowest dailey bonus.

DivaDiver
01-04-11, 02:02 AM
I don't think that it is possible to start over, i am in the same situation as everyone else but maybe if you fiddle around a bit and explore the help icon we will be able to start over...

Unregistered
01-04-11, 02:44 AM
I bought a white host table for 20, 000 coins, but how comes the price lessens when I sell it?

Unregistered
01-04-11, 03:37 AM
There is no way to start over. Period. What I don't understand is how you can not have a stove or table and chair? did you sell them? You started off with a certain amount of coins and some gems. What happened to that? The way to get out of this is usually to go hustle tips until you have enough to make some food to sell. But if you sold your oven that won't be possible. There is the daily bonus which should help you get some coins. You will have to save them up until you can purchase a stove and counter and a few tables and chairs. I confess that I am amazed that anyone would ever consider selling these basic items that you need to run a restaurant! As to selling items you have bought, of course the value will be less...it is now used. You will never get the whole value back on anything you sell.