PDA

View Full Version : Journey to dawn goal

Classic70
09-24-12, 03:54 AM
I just expanded to the Dawn tree. My expansion is complete, but I'm not getting the rewards for reaching the goal. It doesn't recognize that I have expandeded to the Lower island. Anyone else have this problem? What do I do?

kooky panda
09-24-12, 04:35 AM
I believe you have to expand twice.

Classic70
09-24-12, 04:39 AM
I believe you have to expand twice.

The goal states 0/1, so that does not seem to be the case...

gertbigone
09-24-12, 04:41 AM
As soon as I started the second expansion this morning on that island I completed the goal, but then you need 10 epics of each colour to get the boosts!!!!!!!

Classic70
09-24-12, 04:46 AM
As soon as I started the second expansion this morning on that island I completed the goal, but then you need 10 epics of each colour to get the boosts!!!!!!!

Thanks. Makes you wonder if it is worth the trouble...

sweetstuff525
09-24-12, 04:58 AM
I'm still waiting on maps.. To expand my second spot ..I have 48 maps and need 64 ... I guess until tommorow

LilMzB4Life
09-24-12, 06:06 AM

Just to set the record straight, you Do Not need 10 epics of each color, the goal clearly says 10 Epic White Dragons. At least that is what is on my goals. So far I have 2 epic light dragons and they both count towards the goal. I just don't want players stressing over trying to get 10 epics of every color when that is not the case.

sweetstuff525
09-24-12, 06:09 AM
can someone post a screen shot of the goal? to avoid all this confusion?.... i was also told that you need 10 epics of every color...ive been counting my epics dragons lol

beccaJ2
09-24-12, 07:15 AM
You need to expand twice when you get the boosts it's well worth it can't clear the money quick enough

carijonas
09-24-12, 07:53 AM
It is 10 epics for each temple not just 10 light epics.. I'm on my fourth temple... Apparently I only had 9 purple epics and I need 1 more to complete it ... I'm sorry I don't know how the pictures work

kooky panda
09-24-12, 08:56 AM
You need 10 epics of a color to unlock one of the buildings.
All my goals passed except the Garden of light

Garden of light- Need 10 white Epic Dragons
Eternal Flame- Need 10 Fire Epic Dragons
Flower egg- I think it was 10 Green Epic Dragons
Sunshine Templeplanetary Tower- 10 Epic- purple
Pantheon Pool-I think 10 water Dragons?

So for each locked building, you will need 10 Epic Dragons of a certain color.

goughy999
09-24-12, 09:28 AM
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/gman999/IMG_0857_zps256d87b5.png
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/gman999/IMG_0856_zpsc34f05ea.png
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/gman999/IMG_0853_zps2743644e.png

i only have the yellow one completed so far but it is definatley worth it.

mammami08
09-24-12, 09:44 AM
I have the Green, the red and the white boost buildings, are working on the blue, purple and blue but are missing som epics yet. Now My question. It states the boost increase the number of silver your habitats can keep and they do indeed get ? bit higher. But it seems as the speed the drags are making money also speeds up for My red and Green habitats but not for My white?

If i press the info sign when the habitat is highlighted i can also se they all have the boost, but if i look at the sign that tells you how much money the habitat currently are Holding the red and the Green shows the boost sign but not the white ones? Anybody else have the same thing? Is it supposed to be like that or is the boost wrong for either red and Green or the white?

goughy999
09-24-12, 10:00 AM
my yellow shows the sign like you say, but i cant comment on the white as i dont have it yet.
and yes, the speed that you get the money is definatley raised.

LilMzB4Life
09-24-12, 11:10 AM
Ok, I never saw any of those goals. I guess I had enough epics of every color already so I apologize. I only needed to expand one more time near the tree to unlock boost buildings. Now I just need 10 epic white dragons to unlock Garden of Light. Thank you for clarifying what everyone was talking about goughy999.

AkumaNeko
09-24-12, 12:29 PM
Hybrids count towards the epics.

CyndersTears
09-24-12, 07:12 PM
You can use Hybrids, too. My Firestorm counts for both Fire and Air :3

maalex01
09-25-12, 04:04 AM
Except white dawn to complete.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj572/Maalex01/bc4ee41027f86eac1dd5f74f2ec3b2a4_zps17191f9f.jpg

mammami08
09-25-12, 05:31 AM
I got the white dawn also but that one do not speed the money earning up, just increces the number of silver a white habitat can hold.

Anyone else have the white dawn yet and is it the same for you?

Xygris
09-25-12, 07:14 AM
All my goals passed except the Garden of light

Do you mean the goals expired or you passed the goals?

cedkugedchgd
09-25-12, 07:46 AM
when i first expanded a bit to the dawn tree, nothing happened but today i expanded the 2nd part and BOOM the goal for the boost temples opened :D

kooky panda
09-25-12, 07:46 AM
Do you mean the goals expired or you passed the goals?
My goals skipped because I already had the 10 epic dragons for each color except White.

Classic70
09-25-12, 10:14 AM
I got the goals too when I started my second expansion. I have none of the colors complete yet, but it seems do-able. I guess it is worth it, not only for the money, but judging by the photo in this thread it also looks great! Gonna need plenty more expansions to make room for it all though ;)

Boutique_Lilo
09-25-12, 11:54 AM
You only expanded or cleared also? I expanded 3 times (but haven't cleared everything yet) and nothing happend yet...

kooky panda
09-25-12, 12:04 PM
You only expanded or cleared also? I expanded 3 times (but haven't cleared everything yet) and nothing happend yet...
Have you checked your goal icon to see if you have the new goals?

Classic70
09-25-12, 12:26 PM

I had cleared the first expansion on the lower island, but had only started the second expansion when I got all the new goals.

northsweets
09-25-12, 01:53 PM
I had cleared the first expansion on the lower island, but had only started the second expansion when I got all the new goals.

That is what I did as well

GroupMagma
09-25-12, 04:05 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

Horntail21
09-25-12, 04:58 PM
Yep my coins just slowed down. Way to take away something that made the boosts worthwhile. Ugh

LilMzB4Life
09-25-12, 05:46 PM
Yep my coins just slowed down. Way to take away something that made the boosts worthwhile. Ugh

IKR!!! The speed of the coins made the new food prices affordable. Well, back to planting the old food for me. IJS!!! :-/

eskimomommy
09-25-12, 07:12 PM
Yes. I just read Panda's post. Expand twice. Why don't the instructions mention this?

eskimomommy
09-25-12, 07:20 PM
Hmm. I thought I was imagining the slow down of earning coins. All of this talk of 10 epics per color etc. Does this new version of the game allow for more habitats, thus more than 3 dragons per habitat? I think I am missing something in how to play the game.

arronsmommy
09-25-12, 08:51 PM
Just to set the record straight, you Do Not need 10 epics of each color, the goal clearly says 10 Epic White Dragons. At least that is what is on my goals. So far I have 2 epic light dragons and they both count towards the goal. I just don't want players stressing over trying to get 10 epics of every color when that is not the case.

You do need ten epics of each color. And they can be mixed ones. Like a island dragon which has green and blue or an eagle which has yellow and red. Which I unlocked all but the light dragons but I don't know for sure if you have to have them all including the light dragons, in order to start making more coins from the habitat. As soon as I expanded twice, and got all the statues (except light) it started producing more coins, but then when i left the app and came back, it isn't doing it anymore. So I don't know if it glitched or what. All the statures except light are completed so I'm confused as to the rules too...I hope this helps a little though...

arronsmommy
09-25-12, 08:58 PM
i wish I could delete this now. Lol. Found the answers within the forum on the subject. Should have read first. Sorry

arronsmommy
09-25-12, 09:00 PM
Hmm. I thought I was imagining the slow down of earning coins. All of this talk of 10 epics per color etc. Does this new version of the game allow for more habitats, thus more than 3 dragons per habitat? I think I am missing something in how to play the game.

This I can answer. Yes, for now, you get to add 5 more habitats which equals 15 more regular dragons and hopefully 15 light dragons, cuz that's what I'm after.

FrenzyDragon
09-25-12, 09:17 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to shed some light on the Light Boost situation. (Pun not originally intended, but I'm keeping it :P ).

We were looking into these boosts, and unfortunately, they seem to be buggy at the moment (except for the White). Currently, they are only designed to increase the capacity of your Dragon habitats; not speed up the rate at which Coins are earned.

We'll be pushing a fix for this shortly, and as a result, many players will see their collection rates go back to the normal levels. The Capacity increases are here to stay though

If you really like the sped up rates, don't worry; there's a decent chance we'll be adding MORE boosts in the future to give you more boosts to your economy. For now, we're sorry about the mix-up!
Please let us know if you have more questions, and we'll answer them as best we can.

Why light dragon cost so high per feeding, level 6 cost 1500 whereas other color dragon only need 100 for the same level. If this is a bug, please fix it, otherwise let us know why?

amintuits
09-25-12, 09:44 PM
OMG! How can you change the opportunity to speed up the rate of coins but NOT change the amount of expantions ? Not very fair and NOT very nice the way you manage this play =(

opanugie
09-25-12, 10:11 PM
how to get rare white dragon? is it has to breed LIGHT DRAGON and PRIME COLOR DRAGON or any suggest to breed those?

Dreamer691
09-25-12, 11:37 PM
Why light dragon cost so high per feeding, level 6 cost 1500 whereas other color dragon only need 100 for the same level. If this is a bug, please fix it, otherwise let us know why?

Yeah I noticed this too. I've been making food for ages and have a massive excess, now I'm down to 10. Couldn't believe it when it said I'd run out of food! So what's with the massive difference in the amounts that the light dragons and hybrids eat compared to the older dragons?

FridayFreckled
09-26-12, 08:06 AM
IKR!!! The speed of the coins made the new food prices affordable. Well, back to planting the old food for me. IJS!!! :-/

Yeah, me too. I was loving the way it worked with the speedy coins. Could afford the new food (to feed the new dragons increased food requirements), and it wasn't hideously painful to clear the now-very-expensive foliage. I have all boosts except the white/light one, and it was VERY nice while it lasted. I don't mind being patient for the dragon breeding times as long as EVERYTHING in the game doesn't require me to wait and wait and wait and wait. Wait to get enough coins, wait for food to grow, wait for expansions, wait for foliage. I know they want us to buy gold to speed everything up, but I'm betting even the gold-buyers are getting a bit overwhelmed with it all. :(

revort
09-26-12, 11:25 AM
I just love the fact that I spent so much energy trying to get ten epic magic dragons so that I could unlock the boost, only to have TL fix this "bug" on the day I get my tenth epic dragon.

88Steelers88
09-26-12, 12:20 PM
So they add a boost to the production and then take it away... poor approach to keeping people interested in the game. We finally had the coins to actually buy the new food and feed the ridiculously priced new dragons and it is gone. The game started to be fun again. Now I don't even care about it.

mattyboo1
09-26-12, 03:34 PM
Can you sell the dragons after they are epic or will the goal count just decrease

totaltechno
09-26-12, 04:15 PM
1. it will decrease

2. why would you even think of selling an Epic?

arronsmommy
09-26-12, 06:32 PM
Yeah I'm not very impressed by the fact that the light dragons cost so much food to level them up! I love this game so much and play it every single day and a long time too and now I'm just getting annoyed by it all. I get the high speed coin thing in the habitats yesterday and then all the sudden, one minute later, its gone! Why is it taking so long to fix these supposed bugs? I've used a ton on my coins now getting all the statues for the coins and buying the high cost foohave gubtdbjtu get rid of the

maalex01
09-26-12, 06:35 PM
How to up level 10 to new dragon, my Winter dragon need 37,500 Apple from lv 8 to lv 9, I think we need to give up.....

arronsmommy
09-26-12, 06:36 PM
You do need ten epics of each color. And they can be mixed ones. Like a island dragon which has green and blue or an eagle which has yellow and red. Which I unlocked all but the light dragons but I don't know for sure if you have to have them all including the light dragons, in order to start making more coins from the habitat. As soon as I expanded twice, and got all the statues (except light) it started producing more coins, but then when i left the app and came back, it isn't doing it anymore. So I don't know if it glitched or what. All the statures except light are completed so I'm confused as to the rules too...I hope this helps a little though...

This I can answer. Yes, for now, you get to add 5 more habitats which equals 15 more regular dragons and hopefully 15 light dragons, cuz that's what I'm after.

Yeah I'm not very impressed by the fact that the light dragons cost so much food to level them up! I love this game so much and play it every single day and a long time too and now I'm just getting annoyed by it all. I get the high speed coin thing in the habitats yesterday and then all the sudden, one minute later, its gone! Why is it taking so long to fix these supposed bugs? I've used a ton on my coins now getting all the statues for the coins and buying the high cost food

Sorry, everything froze. Anyways, I buy all the statues and spend tons of my money and now the high volume of coins have mysteriously got a bug or bugs or whatever. I bought all those statues and expantions thinking that it wouldnt take long to make the money back with the increased coins but boy was i wrong...I just hope they fix this all soon cuz i can't afford much right now until then. And i really don't want to quit playing...

eskimomommy
09-26-12, 08:21 PM
Yes, I agree with your observations. Let 's face it. Dragon Story IS a business. We see it as entertainment. Cost is dictated by what price the Market will bear. So I get to decide if I stop playing, keep half hearted lay playing REEEAAALLLL SLLOWWW, or find another game. And I was enjoying this one ALOT.

TeamKhaos
09-26-12, 10:35 PM
Feed dragons in the old game,re-boot,then go to the new game & voila!HTH :)

vispper
09-27-12, 08:38 AM
not good for me! i have only one red habitats, and so many purples habitats, i thought it was new function for speed up collection for booster. so I SELL many purple habitats and rebuild to red ones. after rebuild, i found speed up collection stop works!

i sell red boosters and rebuild it to try, and than i know it was a bug :(

vispper
09-27-12, 08:46 AM
hahaha, thanks a lot, great news!

goughy999
09-27-12, 12:39 PM
I've just noticed that we now also need to harvest food to get the temples.

Chianti
09-27-12, 01:29 PM
Lava what are you thinking? The coin boost made 100% sense due to the increase in feeding requirements for the new dragons. Now that you've admitted it was a glitch, what in gods name are you thinking?

I shrugged off the absolutely crazy feeding requirements (15,000 a shot for level 9!) because of the coin boost. I shrugged off the cost of planting the new crops (75k for diamondates) due to the coin boost. The cost of the new plants and the increased food requirements made it logical to have coin boost as a benefit to the new towers.

There is nothing for you to lose by restoring the coin boost. Think of it from an economic perspective. To obtain the towers, you need 10 level 10 dragons (of each type). This is not an easy task to accomplish by any means, unless people buy gold from you in-game. Clearly you want people to buy gold from you in-game... it's how you make money.

Knowing about the coin boost would motivate people to buy in-game gold so that they can level up their dragons faster, and build the towers. You created a motivating factor for people to purchase gold, so you can make more money.

However, now that you took the coin boost away, what is the point? The towers increase the storage capacity of habitats by a negligible amount - definitely not an amount that would justify purchasing the towers - not without the coin boost. And without the boost, people will be less motivated to buy gold since there is no longer any point to leveling up their dragons faster.

Lava, you need to restore the coin boost ASAP. You're alienating your loyal customer base, and hurting your bottom line. With the coin boost in place, users are more likely to play the game more often each day. For example, when the coin boost was in place, I know I was logging into the game at least 30 times a day. The same holds true for others. The more people log in to play the game, the more they are likely to buy gold. It's common sense.

If you don't restore the coin boost, and things remain the same - people will tire of the game and simply walk away. It takes too long to get the food needed to level the dragons, which will ultimately turn people away from the game and simply stop playing it. I'd consider myself one of the most loyal players, and the time it would take me to level all the new dragons dissuades me from even logging in. I may end up even dropping the game completely.

Even with coin boost in place, it's going to take a very long time to level the dragons. There is simply no down side to restoring it. The up side, for you, is more people would buy gold so that they can reach a point to build the towers. Your move, Lava.

Chianti
09-27-12, 01:32 PM
Lava - you may also want to read the following - it's in your best interest if money is your game

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36313-What-s-the-point-of-habitat-boosts&p=409950&viewfull=1#post409950
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36313-What-s-the-point-of-habitat-boosts&p=409972&viewfull=1#post409972

but to make it short,

I'm not joking about having trouble keeping up with the new economy - EVEN with the coin boost. Let's do the math here. With the feeding levels the way they are now, the only crop that makes any sense to plant are Diamondates. Those are 75 THOUSAND coins per planting... 75 THOUSAND every 5 hours. I wasn't joking about it being an issue to keep up EVEN with coin boost in place. Next, those crops only yield 800 food - which means at max you could look forward to 4800 food per harvest. I believe that's 1 feeding for a level 6 dragon? I forget, honestly - I havent logged in to check.

So what happens? People buy gold to speed up the harvesting process - that makes money for you. The faster they are able to plant the new crops, the more gold they will buy.

You just ****ed your income source! On a serious note, I lead a QA division at a major fortune 500 company... this kind of thing just doesn't slip through. Lava, If you'd like to contact me personally, feel free. Id be happy to do some consulting work for you given that its becoming more and more obvious you have no QA process in place whatsoever.

arronsmommy
09-27-12, 05:39 PM
Lava what are you thinking? The coin boost made 100% sense due to the increase in feeding requirements for the new dragons. Now that you've admitted it was a glitch, what in gods name are you thinking?

I shrugged off the absolutely crazy feeding requirements (15,000 a shot for level 9!) because of the coin boost. I shrugged off the cost of planting the new crops (75k for diamondates) due to the coin boost. The cost of the new plants and the increased food requirements made it logical to have coin boost as a benefit to the new towers.

There is nothing for you to lose by restoring the coin boost. Think of it from an economic perspective. To obtain the towers, you need 10 level 10 dragons (of each type). This is not an easy task to accomplish by any means, unless people buy gold from you in-game. Clearly you want people to buy gold from you in-game... it's how you make money.

Knowing about the coin boost would motivate people to buy in-game gold so that they can level up their dragons faster, and build the towers. You created a motivating factor for people to purchase gold, so you can make more money.

However, now that you took the coin boost away, what is the point? The towers increase the storage capacity of habitats by a negligible amount - definitely not an amount that would justify purchasing the towers - not without the coin boost. And without the boost, people will be less motivated to buy gold since there is no longer any point to leveling up their dragons faster.

Lava, you need to restore the coin boost ASAP. You're alienating your loyal customer base, and hurting your bottom line. With the coin boost in place, users are more likely to play the game more often each day. For example, when the coin boost was in place, I know I was logging into the game at least 30 times a day. The same holds true for others. The more people log in to play the game, the more they are likely to buy gold. It's common sense.

If you don't restore the coin boost, and things remain the same - people will tire of the game and simply walk away. It takes too long to get the food needed to level the dragons, which will ultimately turn people away from the game and simply stop playing it. I'd consider myself one of the most loyal players, and the time it would take me to level all the new dragons dissuades me from even logging in. I may end up even dropping the game completely.

Even with coin boost in place, it's going to take a very long time to level the dragons. There is simply no down side to restoring it. The up side, for you, is more people would buy gold so that they can reach a point to build the towers. Your move, Lava.

I agree with everything u said. I was trying to say some of those things but just couldn't find the words but u hit the hammer right on the head. I hope very much that team lava takes the time to read these discussion posts. This is definitely the one they need to read. They are ruining it for themselves by taking away the coins boosts. They had to know people were going to be really unhappy by that. I myself ( I have two dragon stories in which I play every single day) am getting really close to just deleting the app off both my tablet and my iPod. Its just a waste of time now that I can't get anywhere with feeding because of the cost of the food and the cunsumption rates and everything else's prices skyrocketing. To make a long story short- TEAM LAVA, YOU REALLY MESSED UP.......

amintuits
09-27-12, 07:39 PM
Are you reading this or are we waisting our time? As a costumers is to much to ask for an answer?

I agree with everything u said. I was trying to say some of those things but just couldn't find the words but u hit the hammer right on the head. I hope very much that team lava takes the time to read these discussion posts. This is definitely the one they need to read. They are ruining it for themselves by taking away the coins boosts. They had to know people were going to be really unhappy by that. I myself ( I have two dragon stories in which I play every single day) am getting really close to just deleting the app off both my tablet and my iPod. Its just a waste of time now that I can't get anywhere with feeding because of the cost of the food and the cunsumption rates and everything else's prices skyrocketing. To make a long story short- TEAM LAVA, YOU REALLY MESSED UP.......

smsheartsu
09-27-12, 09:39 PM
The coin boost actually brought me back to dragon story after not playing since the launch of monster story. Now that it slowed back down, I've lost interest again.

MummyBear69
09-28-12, 01:04 AM
You Need 10 Epic Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Purple & White dragons which is going to be hard for me as i dont have 10 0f each color lol

LUCASYAU
09-28-12, 04:25 AM
Wow. Just wow.

TL, are you SERIOUSLY trying to GET US to stop playing this game?!?

Honestly, I was starting to get extremely bored with this game. Every day, I would go put my Atlantis and Scorpion in the den, hatch whatever egg was on the nest and sell it. Day in, day out. I considered quitting at one point.

Then everything changed when I saw that Light Dragon ad. I was pumped, browsed through the new dragons, browsed through the new Crops. Sure, they're pretty profitable in terms of quantity, but they cost a lot.

When I heard about the Coin boost buildings, I was pumped. I had at least 10 epics for all 5 colors. I thought, with the new Coin Boost, I could easily plant the new crops to help cope with the high food amount the Light dragons require.

Only to find out it was a 'glitch'. I understand TL is a business and you guys need your profit obtained by players buying gold. But at the rate you guys are making this game, this game is gonna end up at the bottom of the garbage can.

The least you could do is LOWER THE BREEDING/HATCH TIMES. I mean, COME ON, 20 hours for a Common isn't enough? Is it necessary to give us a Common that takes TWENTY FOUR HOURS?!

Lolas_Kryptonite
09-28-12, 12:51 PM
Hi, I've expanded twice so I have these goals showing. What is a epic dragon? Is it just a dragon with a singular colour? So all red, blue, purple etc...?

sweetstuff525
09-28-12, 12:53 PM
Hi, I've expanded twice so I have these goals showing. What is a epic dragon? Is it just a dragon with a singular colour? So all red, blue, purple etc...?

Epic dragon is a level 10 dragon... But if you have dragons with 2 colors they count for both

TikiIsland
09-28-12, 02:08 PM
Hi
I am not receive completed when i finish a harvest task in new dawn
No matter what i do it always stays at 4/5
Any ideas will be helpfull
Thanks

kooky panda
09-28-12, 02:15 PM
Hi
I am not receive completed when i finish a harvest task in new dawn
No matter what i do it always stays at 4/5
Any ideas will be helpfull
Thanks
What is the name of the goal?
What are you suppose to be doing?

cityfan
09-28-12, 02:43 PM
are the new goals timed? I don't think I'd ever be able to do them if they were...

Lolas_Kryptonite
09-30-12, 11:12 AM
Thank you. You're always so helpful!

Lolas_Kryptonite
09-30-12, 11:12 AM
Epic dragon is a level 10 dragon... But if you have dragons with 2 colors they count for both

Thank you. You're always so helpful!

Shylore
10-02-12, 02:03 PM
Im getting fed up cuz still after all these months of almost constant attempts I can't even get the blasted Diamond. I get so so frustrated I could just scream. Then I see others that do the exact same thing Im doing and can get any rare they want. There is no balance, no rhyme, no reason. I've been dropping games at a pretty steady rate lately simply because Im fed up. I don't mind spending money on the games but before Ill spend another cent on this one especially I have to see that It's worth it. (Also get money back that TL/ITunes owes me) they just seem so blind at times and don't make smart business sense.

brohim
10-04-12, 01:45 AM
What is the name of the goal?
What are you suppose to be doing?

Red Dawn:
-Have 10 Red Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Firapples!

Green Dawn:
-Have 10 Green Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Scalypears

Yellow Dawn:
-Have 10 Yellow Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Pumpwings!

Blue Dawn:
-Have 10 Blue Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Impruberries!

Purple Dawn:
-Have 10 Purple Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Buffbeets!

White Dawn:
-Have 10 White Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Rushrooms!

Suck it up people. Coin boosts are a stupid idea, why are you in such a rush to "finish the game". The updates are barely keeping the game a live, by adding coin boosts you are going to lose interest a lot more quickly. They definitely needed to increase the coin capacity. I thought they were going to do another upgrade on habitats, twice the land size, increased capactiy with a max dragon level of 5 -hint hint-. But this will do.

acrazy1
10-05-12, 08:00 AM
Yes u have 2 expand twice. As soon as the second 1 starts ur goal 4 the boasts appear. U do need 10 epic of each 4 the boast 4 that color. I didn't believe it until it happened 2 me.

chuapohpoh
10-07-12, 06:19 PM
I have expanded 2 times near the golden tree.. but it still did not unlocked the temple goals.
It still showing the goal "Journey to dawn" at 0/1. What i should do next? When i click the go, it should a yellow arrow to the tree. Do i need to have 64 maps then click on the tree again?

Please help. Thanks.

DjrainbowBRAINS
10-08-12, 05:52 AM
Does anyone know what happened AFTER you get all "dawn" goals?! Does that tree give you anything or does it just become useless island decor??!! Does it give you money or a diamond dragon lol yea right??!! I will be struggling for a while on this one I cannot keep these white guys fed! They eat like teenagers!! Lol

patisu
10-08-12, 06:25 AM
I have expanded 2 times near the golden tree.. but it still did not unlocked the temple goals.
It still showing the goal "Journey to dawn" at 0/1. What i should do next? When i click the go, it should a yellow arrow to the tree. Do i need to have 64 maps then click on the tree again?

Please help. Thanks.

I am in the same position. I have expanded and cleared two spaces by the dawn tree but my goal says 0/1. Sure hope someone can help :)

magzlitex777
10-09-12, 06:50 PM
Is the new dawn goals on kindle fire yet?

Nefertekas
10-13-12, 12:13 PM
Red Dawn:
-Have 10 Red Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Firapples!

Green Dawn:
-Have 10 Green Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Scalypears

Yellow Dawn:
-Have 10 Yellow Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Pumpwings!

Blue Dawn:
-Have 10 Blue Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Impruberries!

Purple Dawn:
-Have 10 Purple Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Buffbeets!

White Dawn:
-Have 10 White Epic Dragons
-Harvest 5 Rushrooms!

Suck it up people. Coin boosts are a stupid idea, why are you in such a rush to "finish the game". The updates are barely keeping the game a live, by adding coin boosts you are going to lose interest a lot more quickly. They definitely needed to increase the coin capacity. I thought they were going to do another upgrade on habitats, twice the land size, increased capactiy with a max dragon level of 5 -hint hint-. But this will do.
I think the limit of habitats should increase, but not the number of dragons per habitat. That would just look kinda messy on-screen :p

Horntail21
10-13-12, 12:49 PM
Maybe everyone knows this already but you don't actaually need to clear the debris on the dawn tree island. Just figured this out on my iPad account. I am at a lower level on there and don't need to wait an entire day to get the number of maps I need to do an expansion like on this account. On this account I wasted 90,000 to clear that space on the island cause I just figured you had to and I did it while waiting to get enough maps to clear the second spot. Anyway just figured I'd throw that out there. You don't need to clear anything to get the goal. Just expand twice.

kwhales
10-15-12, 05:39 PM
Just expanded to the new dawn tree--15 goals now. Wow. Epic dragons, here I come.

totaltechno
10-23-12, 06:17 PM
1.1.1.. now how will I get White Dawn lol

My epics:

5 Red
8 Green
6 Yellow
3 Blue
0 Purple
1 White (fed before the food glitch was fixed)

10-24-12, 01:21 AM

What 5 more habitats? I still the same ones i have.

kooky panda
10-24-12, 05:15 AM
What 5 more habitats? I still the same ones i have.
arronsmommy 's post was a month ago when we did get an increase in habitants.

dragonolic
10-24-12, 01:27 PM

For me it isn't about rushing to finish the game, it's about having something to enjoy when I am playing it... I already lose interest quickly almost as soon as I open the game. Logging in to stare at timer bars isn't very fun to me. I agree that we don't need speed boosts and capacity boosts, though. That many coins won't do us any good while we're waiting for something to clear and have nothing to put there (habitats or decorations). This is something the Team Lava games all have in common: dragging things out with long timers to keep people around, rather than letting them have more freedom and building a user base through engagement.

jrodt333
10-27-12, 09:21 AM
To unlock the boosts, do we need 10 purebred dragons of that type or do hybrids count also?

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 09:25 AM
To unlock the boosts, do we need 10 purebred dragons of that type or do hybrids count also?

Hybrids count too ... So if you have a firestorm it will count for the fire boost and the air boost

jrodt333
10-27-12, 12:22 PM
Oh good. Otherwise it would take forever. Too bad I don't have the goals, being on Android. :(

buttrluv
10-27-12, 12:49 PM
I am Level 8 on my iPhone and Level 41 on my Xoom. I received the new dawn goal on my iPhone but not on my Xoom. Why?

jrodt333
10-27-12, 02:48 PM
Its because your Xoom is Android and TL doesn't care about Android.

sweetstuff525
10-27-12, 02:52 PM
Its because your Xoom is Android and TL doesn't care about Android.

Not true since I'm iOS and didn't get that goal... Those game download goals are random

kwhales
10-27-12, 04:19 PM
i think this particular goal involves more when you installed the game, then what device you have. the earlier you joined, I don't think the goal was available.

JeffyCupcake
10-31-12, 11:11 AM
I expanded twice. How can I confirm I am getting the boosts?

mgaes20
10-31-12, 11:31 AM
For some reason I'm not getting any goals to get gold such as: get to level -- in ------- story, I see all of my friends getting these kind of goals but not me, I'm on an iPad, any help?

Horntail21
10-31-12, 12:11 PM
I expanded twice. How can I confirm I am getting the boosts? Did you expand twice on the island with the tree? You will know if you get a pop up saying you did it and you will have new goals for the boost buildings

magzlitex777
11-01-12, 03:40 PM
When is kindle fire going to recieve this update

spryo2487
11-04-12, 08:26 AM
So I'm new to all this I just got the goal and I'm trying to expand to the tree but every time I click on it the only area it will let me expand is my upper island.. So do I have to buy all that before I can get to the tree?

kwhales
11-04-12, 08:48 AM
buy the land towards the edge of the lower island. once you expand there, you should be able to expand on the lower level. but you do have to clear a bit of the original island first.

Cyclohexane
11-05-12, 12:40 PM
Can someone please post a screen shot on where you need to expand to unlock these quests. I'd like to start working on them but they have not been unlocked for me. Also, does it matter I am on an Androis now?

salinho
11-05-12, 12:43 PM
Can someone please post a screen shot on where you need to expand to unlock these quests. I'd like to start working on them but they have not been unlocked for me. Also, does it matter I am on an Androis now?

Oh...yeah. :( Android didn't get New Fawn stuff, I think...

salinho
11-05-12, 12:46 PM
Oh...yeah. :( Android didn't get New Dawn stuff, I think...

Oops, typo. :p

jaspertine
11-05-12, 12:56 PM
When is android getting this update?

salinho
11-05-12, 01:24 PM
When is android getting this update?
Android users have been asking for it for a long time...

totaltechno
11-13-12, 03:32 PM
Finally got 10 Epic form Green dragons and got the Flower Egg :) Building time is kinda redundant though, because it takes effect immediately, it's still building, but my Big green habitats can hold 3840 now.

reaperoner
11-19-12, 03:00 PM
Release new dawn to android

jrodt333
11-19-12, 11:24 PM
Release new dawn to android

Yes, complete argreement here.

zezhsm
11-21-12, 07:13 AM
This really needs to be released on Android.

Chocolat13
11-22-12, 01:48 AM
It is released on Android but I don't see anything new.

azychan
11-22-12, 05:14 AM
Yeah, it was released on google play, but i don't think there are something new, except colors of the island-brighter and uglier

srsr2525
11-23-12, 03:15 AM
Right, nothing changed except the colors, maybe there's an update soon? BTW, IOS seems able to have 2 evolution temple? How about Android? How about the most important 30 habitats limit?

kwhales
11-23-12, 06:23 AM
Right, nothing changed except the colors, maybe there's an update soon? BTW, IOS seems able to have 2 evolution temple? How about Android? How about the most important 30 habitats limit?

IOS only has one evolution temple. On the old version of DS is says 1/2 but in the market, its not available, just like in new dawn and android. The new dawn version still shows 1/1 for the temple.

jrodt333
11-23-12, 08:21 AM
IOS only has one evolution temple. On the old version of DS is says 1/2 but in the market, its not available, just like in new dawn and android. The new dawn version still shows 1/1 for the temple.

Has any iOS user tried selling their evolution temple, then buying some more from the market? That could allow you to get more than one.

kwhales
11-23-12, 08:47 AM
Not chancing it. What if we can't get it back. or it costs way more then we make to sell it.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 09:49 AM
I will try selling it

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 09:49 AM
Goodbye cruel world.

Zamoraksblood
11-23-12, 09:53 AM
Wouldn't let me sell
Also, it says limit reached for me.

flowless
11-24-12, 12:27 AM
Just a question
Does the boosts really work and by how much increase are we talking here
Or are they just decorations now ?

tjmagick
11-24-12, 05:40 AM

There is one other change I noticed - there is a new item in the Market under 'decor' - but it's "locked" says Level 1000...
it's the Sword in the Stone

henrylucky
11-24-12, 09:00 PM
Hey, I'm. Android user, want to know
what is dawn tree ?
how to get it ?
and what is the effects of dawn tree ?

jmavs8
02-03-13, 05:50 PM
I finally got my 10 firestorm epic dragons and got a pop up saying I had completed the goal. There is no building, nothing in storage and nothing in my habitats showing that I completed the goal. It just disappeared from my goal list once the last dragon evolved. What do I do now?

kwhales
02-03-13, 06:10 PM
I finally got my 10 firestorm epic dragons and got a pop up saying I had completed the goal. There is no building, nothing in storage and nothing in my habitats showing that I completed the goal. It just disappeared from my goal list once the last dragon evolved. What do I do now?

You have to buy it. Go to market under buildings i believe and look for eternal flame. It should be now available for purchase.

jmavs8
02-03-13, 08:33 PM
Thank you!!!!

missbandette
08-15-13, 11:18 PM
Does anyone know if the rainbow dragon counts towards epic dragons? Like would it count toward 1 of every color? I'm probably not going to be that lucky. I'd just like to know bc if not I'd rather work towards some epics I need and my rainbow is only level 4. Thanks :)

missbandette
08-25-13, 10:45 AM
Don't want to post again but no one knows if the rainbow dragon counts toward the dawn goals? To get the 10 epic dragons for each color to get the boosts? Like for example would it count towards one for every color? Thank you. ❤

lollipop_rp
08-25-13, 12:31 PM
Remember to use three or two colored hybrids
They give u credit for more than one color

danni7788
08-25-13, 12:52 PM
Don't want to post again but no one knows if the rainbow dragon counts toward the dawn goals? To get the 10 epic dragons for each color to get the boosts? Like for example would it count towards one for every color? Thank you. ❤

I don't think it would count for that. Rainbow is considered a separate element. I think you need to use "traditional" hybrids or single colors for the boosts.

kwhales
08-25-13, 05:56 PM

This is a good question. With some original dragons being removed it could make it harder for new players to obtain the goals. and with all the new dragons with their new elements that are not really considered the basic 5 colors, I wonder if they count too. Rainbow is just one. But their is also stone, fairytale, mythic, zodiac and more I think.

Do any of these dragons count towards the dawn tree goals?

missbandette
09-23-13, 09:33 PM
Thank you I did do that! :) I have the red and yellow so far! Well incase anyone else was wondering the rainbow dragon doesn't count towards any colors for the dawn goal. It should be one of each color. ;)

newzealander
08-13-14, 11:58 AM
I know this is a silly question, but we've all had them, right?? So I just reached 10 epics for purple and green at the same time, and the splash screens came up to say I had achieved the goals, but my iPad went dead at that moment. I think I saw that I need to build a flower egg tree (?) to activate the green goal? How do I do this? And what do I do to activate the purple one?

MakJulos
08-13-14, 12:32 PM
I know this is a silly question, but we've all had them, right?? So I just reached 10 epics for purple and green at the same time, and the splash screens came up to say I had achieved the goals, but my iPad went dead at that moment. I think I saw that I need to build a flower egg tree (?) to activate the green goal? How do I do this? And what do I do to activate the purple one?

Hmm...as i recall...when reaching 10 of one type you get to buy a special structure from market, and when you place it it gives a small bonus to coin limit on your habitats of that color...as for activating anything more...i don't remember that at all lol!:)

kooky panda
08-13-14, 12:51 PM

Hmm...as i recall...when reaching 10 of one type you get to buy a special structure from market, and when you place it it gives a small bonus to coin limit on your habitats of that color...as for activating anything more...i don't remember that at all lol!:)
Good memory! Yes you will need to go under buildings in the market and purchase the item you unlocked.

newzealander
08-13-14, 02:46 PM
Good memory! Yes you will need to go under buildings in the market and purchase the item you unlocked.

Thank you. Does anyone know what these items are? I think I saw "flower tree"? For the green, but my iPad flicked off before I even saw the purple.

kooky panda
08-13-14, 02:49 PM
I had to sell mine (no room on island!)

Here they are.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/32b52af8-fcde-4a6f-b993-71ad1ded6b70_zpsfa9f9a94.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/32b52af8-fcde-4a6f-b993-71ad1ded6b70_zpsfa9f9a94.png.html)

AJImmer
08-13-14, 03:48 PM

You're absolutely correct. When I was achieving the Dawn goal I could use 10 epic Forests to meet the green requirement - there's no need to have unique epic dragons. Further, an epic hybrid dragon counted as an epic for each color - so an epic Fruitful counted as an epic green and an epic yellow (one of the rare instances of there being any value to owning a Fruitful dragon).

newzealander
08-13-14, 06:51 PM
I had to store mine (no room on island!)

Here they are.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/32b52af8-fcde-4a6f-b993-71ad1ded6b70_zpsfa9f9a94.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/32b52af8-fcde-4a6f-b993-71ad1ded6b70_zpsfa9f9a94.png.html)
Thanks so much, Kooky.....no wonder I couldn't find them......they are hiding in Buildings!!

hugpete
08-14-14, 11:34 AM
You're absolutely correct. When I was achieving the Dawn goal I could use 10 epic Forests to meet the green requirement - there's no need to have unique epic dragons. Further, an epic hybrid dragon counted as an epic for each color - so an epic Fruitful counted as an epic green and an epic yellow (one of the rare instances of there being any value to owning a Fruitful dragon).

Yeah, I got my 60 needed epics (10 each, 6 colors) with only 35 dragons. Excel is wonderful! I have so many charts. :)

nukesters2
10-19-14, 04:00 PM

Came on here in a panic because I finally go my 10th epic white dragon, got the splash screen to collect the garden of light, then could not find it in my storage....restarted my game...went back to the regular version instead of halloween version....nothing! And you answered my question....bought it in the market. Whew. kind of insulting though...to have to do all that work, soooooo much money to get those 10 epic whites...then to have to pay almost a million to buy the reward! lol.......
I only have the purple one to go now....it's just taken me so long to get the white I totally did not remember having to buy all the other ones!

ssutherlandritter
10-23-14, 03:09 PM
Just transferred to iphone. I have 10 green epic dragons. Didn't get the flower egg. What do I need to do?

AJImmer
10-23-14, 04:01 PM
Just transferred to iphone. I have 10 green epic dragons. Didn't get the flower egg. What do I need to do?

Having 10 Epic green dragons gives you the right to buy the flower egg - it's available in the Market under Buildings. Congratulations on completing your Green Dawn goal

clarity625
10-24-14, 10:44 AM
It is interesting to read this thread. I have been working on getting 10 epic red dragons. I have chosen tricolored dragons to feed first, so while I work on red ones, I also get other colors epics. At this time I have 5 epic green dragons, 4 epic yellow dragons, 5 epic blue dragons, 2 epic white dragons, 8 Epic dragons with red color and 2 red dragons at level 9, so might finally get one of those quests done soon. I just need 7 more feedings 5000 each.This might take about week, depending on my luck in the mines.

Krikit9
08-04-15, 07:29 PM
How do I make rainbow dragons? Without having to pay real money to be buying gold.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:35 PM
How do I make rainbow dragons? Without having to pay real money to be buying gold.

To make rainbow you need to breed Yellow with Blue, which can result in a long list of many possibilities, good luck

Twiztidkingdom
06-22-16, 11:08 PM
It isn't showing up for me? Neither is the prize for having 10 epic red dragons. I need help!

monbohn
06-23-16, 08:29 AM
It's funny this thread came up. I just finished the 2nd one of these goals and apparently never saw the pop up the first time and didn't realize there were buildings to purchase. Well, couldn't find buildings anywhere so I Googled and found an old thread suggesting trying one of the seasonal versions to find the building because I have an Android phone and the original version doesn't have the buildings for Android users. I came to ask 2 questions and found this active thread so hopefully it's ok to ask here.

1. When I download special versions for the gold offers the newer versions only show in my apps as having some odd mb of content while my original version shows 1+ gb of content. So I uninstall the special/newer version after collecting the gold. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Or am I supposed to uninstall my game and then install the newer version? Or do something different all together?

2. Since I need to install the Halloween or Valentine version (suggested ones at the time of the old thread) in order to find my buildings for completing Dawn Tree goals can anyone tell me if there is a particular version better than the original one I use...maybe the birthday bash one?...and am I maybe not letting other versions load completely and that's why they show less content in my apps? Or am I better off just downloading one of those versions to get my buildings and then uninstall in them again?

I am very technologically challenged and just don't get how all this works so any advice would be greatly appreciated! And now that I realize my habitats will be boosted I will be working on these goals more seriously!! :-)

kooky panda
06-23-16, 09:43 AM
It isn't showing up for me? Neither is the prize for having 10 epic red dragons. I need help!
The buildings are not in the market on the regular game. Go the Halloween version of the game to purchase the buildings.

kooky panda
06-23-16, 09:44 AM
It's funny this thread came up. I just finished the 2nd one of these goals and apparently never saw the pop up the first time and didn't realize there were buildings to purchase. Well, couldn't find buildings anywhere so I Googled and found an old thread suggesting trying one of the seasonal versions to find the building because I have an Android phone and the original version doesn't have the buildings for Android users. I came to ask 2 questions and found this active thread so hopefully it's ok to ask here.

1. When I download special versions for the gold offers the newer versions only show in my apps as having some odd mb of content while my original version shows 1+ gb of content. So I uninstall the special/newer version after collecting the gold. Is that the way it's supposed to work? Or am I supposed to uninstall my game and then install the newer version? Or do something different all together?

2. Since I need to install the Halloween or Valentine version (suggested ones at the time of the old thread) in order to find my buildings for completing Dawn Tree goals can anyone tell me if there is a particular version better than the original one I use...maybe the birthday bash one?...and am I maybe not letting other versions load completely and that's why they show less content in my apps? Or am I better off just downloading one of those versions to get my buildings and then uninstall in them again?

I am very technologically challenged and just don't get how all this works so any advice would be greatly appreciated! And now that I realize my habitats will be boosted I will be working on these goals more seriously!! :-)
To get the buildings, you can go to any of the seasonal versions.

After buying your building, I would advise playing on the most current version of the game.
You can remove any seasonal versions that you are not playing.

monbohn
06-23-16, 09:57 AM
To get the buildings, you can go to any of the seasonal versions.

After buying your building, I would advise playing on the most current version of the game.
You can remove any seasonal versions that you are not playing.

Thank you so much!! :D

dragonspearls
03-21-17, 03:56 PM
On my second account (Android phone), I've been playing close to a year. I've expanded the entire island with the Dawn Tree, but don't have the goals to unlock the coin boost buildings. They're in the market but locked. Since I started playing, I've downloaded all versions when they came out, and the main version is up to date.

Didn't have this problem with my main account (Android tablet) where I've been playing almost 4 years now. I honestly don't remember those goals, although if they came through in rapid fire pop-ups upon entering the game, I probably closed them without really looking at them. Didn't even notice the buildings until recently as I hadn't looked in the market since getting the Noble Crystal.

I've searched through all the threads I can find regarding these goals, but nothing matches my issue other than monbohn's post and I can't find older versions, other than this past Valentine's and Christmas - which didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks much.

njbhugjjgnj
03-22-17, 06:48 AM
On my second account (Android phone), I've been playing close to a year. I've expanded the entire island with the Dawn Tree, but don't have the goals to unlock the coin boost buildings. They're in the market but locked. Since I started playing, I've downloaded all versions when they came out, and the main version is up to date.

Didn't have this problem with my main account (Android tablet) where I've been playing almost 4 years now. I honestly don't remember those goals, although if they came through in rapid fire pop-ups upon entering the game, I probably closed them without really looking at them. Didn't even notice the buildings until recently as I hadn't looked in the market since getting the Noble Crystal.

I've searched through all the threads I can find regarding these goals, but nothing matches my issue other than monbohn's post and I can't find older versions, other than this past Valentine's and Christmas - which didn't help. Any ideas? Thanks much.

You have to level up your dragons to 10 in order to unlock the boost buildings.....the goals are in the book. Hope this helps :-)

dragonspearls
03-22-17, 08:05 AM
You have to level up your dragons to 10 in order to unlock the boost buildings.....the goals are in the book. Hope this helps :-)

The goals are not in my book. The only one with "Dawn" in the title is New Dawn. I have more than 10 epic red dragons, so at least that one should have unlocked if I had received the goals, which I haven't. :confused:

D_Raho
03-24-17, 11:49 AM
The goals are not in my book. The only one with "Dawn" in the title is New Dawn. I have more than 10 epic red dragons, so at least that one should have unlocked if I had received the goals, which I haven't. :confused:
Did you... complete the New Dawn goal yet? The others should come after completing New Dawn.

dragonspearls
03-28-17, 09:46 AM
Did you... complete the New Dawn goal yet? The others should come after completing New Dawn.

That was the issue. Didn't realize it was part of the goal line since my older account auto-completed after they were added to Android. Second account I'm not so ***g-ho about completing goals. Thank you much!