PDA

View Full Version : When will there be an update?????????????????

Unregistered
11-25-10, 06:48 AM
Sick and tired of waiting for an update for Farm Story - seems even the android version has never stuff than the original - its been MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norman - please give us an idea how much longer we will have to wait - I'm losing neighbours daily because they are so bored

chocolate_awesome
11-25-10, 07:43 PM
stop whining dude. just enjoy life and eventually they will update!

Unregistered
11-27-10, 07:08 PM
Dear Sir,

How do i participate "Farm Of The Week"? After taking my farm picture using 'Snap" feature camera icon..how do i post my farm picture and storm ID to Forums? It is sent email to "forums.teamlava.com"? Please help me

Thanks

Ponting
11-28-10, 02:17 AM
What kind of things are people expecting/looking for from an update?

Have had this Iphone app a month and have to say it keeps me sane!!! I would love to be able to buy a tractor and things to go with it. I wish the houses could be bought with coins and not gems, animals need to be smaller than the barn.

Good game though but would love to see other things added

Unregistered
11-28-10, 03:19 AM

Have had this Iphone app a month and have to say it keeps me sane!!! I would love to be able to buy a tractor and things to go with it. I wish the houses could be bought with coins and not gems, animals need to be smaller than the barn.

New crops would be a start. Some of us have been playing for 6 months and have everything. I could buy the mansion but am undecided.

Ponting
11-28-10, 04:20 AM
How the hell did you get 10 million coins???? That would like take me for ever :(

But yeah can see what your saying. Needs freshening up with some new bits as it does get a little boring having the same things all the time.

There are so many things you can do with a farm which arnt on this game. Another thing I would like to see is older looking barns, farm houses etc. Wind farms a lake or that kind of feature. It doesnt just have to be about making money but having features to make the farm look good would be great.

Unregistered
11-29-10, 01:48 AM
New crops would be a start. Some of us have been playing for 6 months and have everything. I could buy the mansion but am undecided.

Sadly, the mansion is quite ugly and there are 3 rows of unusable space in front of it. I personally would not waste your coins.

Unregistered
12-02-10, 12:53 PM
Sadly, the mansion is quite ugly and there are 3 rows of unusable space in front of it. I personally would not waste your coins.

Exactly, mansion is not worth 10 000 000!

Pls do something on it and let us expand at least!

I love the game and reached top level, waiting to expand!

Pls we want double check on exchanging / or buying with gems, i spent few times in a hurry that i didnt read the message in a hurry. Its not easy to get them, so why it should b easy to spend?

Thanks

Unregistered
12-03-10, 06:10 AM
I can't speculate on when the next update will be. I apologize for the wait and inconvenience. I know waiting is hard so I appreciate your patience. :cool:

Yes, we must be patient and just wait! I am sure they want to update More than us, its their game, and they like to see it keep going, just a matter of time!

STOP pressuring Norman, Please!

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:25 AM
I can't speculate on when the next update will be. I apologize for the wait and inconvenience. I know waiting is hard so I appreciate your patience. :cool:

Other games I have they add new stuff all the time, they use to add new things to FS regularly, why all of a sudden
we need to be patient. Did you lose the person who
designed new items, what's the problem, if you need ideas you only need look through the forums to see what we want.

Unregistered
12-04-10, 09:35 AM

Don't rush to level up because 75 is the top ,after that there's no new crops no new anything. I never thought I would get bored of this game but when you plant the same thing day in and day out you will get bored. No new decorations to buy, unless you don't mind shelling out hundreds of dollars trying to get new items out of the chest and only keep getting duplicates of what you have already. I'm bored but I'm not giving up, I really love this app, I'll just keep playing and hopeing for new updates. I just wish I would have known so I would have taken my time leveling up.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 07:33 PM
I've been playing FS quite a long time now. I waited patiently for the latest update, but found out instead, that TL is focusing on cranking out only NEW games, and completely ignoring their existing client base in the older games. I was disappointed to see that TL not only didn't bother to update FS, but they went ahead and introduced yet another new game instead, Bakery Story.

Can you believe that on FS, there are still jack-o-lanterns for sale, 2 MONTHS after Halloween? Where are the Christmas items? Which brings me to another issue, IF you decide to offer new items, please include those that can be bought with coins, in addition to those with gems. I stopped with the magic box after receiving too many duplicate items (anything more than 2). Not falling for that again.

Unfortunately, due to lack of interest in updating existing games, I'm currently under the impression, that the developers @ TL are only interested in cranking out new games, so ppl will spend all of their money on gems for the newest, shiniest baubles. As of this writing, I'm *******ing gem purchases, period, until I start seeing some updates, or in seeing TL show some interest in their existing games, as well as their existing client base.
It's the clients that make the games successful, never forget that.

Unregistered
12-07-10, 03:43 AM
It's been a few days now that I can't play farm story!
Other games such as Restaurant, Empire and City Story seem ok.
Does anyone experience similar recently? Do you know what happening?

Unregistered
12-08-10, 06:03 PM
Norm,
would love to see a delete button for invited firends sho have not responded...
Thanks!

Unregistered
12-08-10, 07:25 PM
I hope there will be things you can actually choose to buy and not just a holiday chest. The last time, I got 3 duplicates. And I am seeing horror stories of ppl on other games getting 4 or 5. We need things to buy for coins and that holiday chest should be thrown out. I'm not spending any more money for gems either.