PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE READ AND SIGHN/COMMENT if you agree

Kyeena
09-23-12, 05:54 PM
I try to stay out of issues like this especially when everyone is doing such a good job expressing their opinion, but I have to speak out. I have spent hours reading your posts trying to get a feel for the general mood and a handle on the biggest problems in the dragon story community. This post will cover multiple issues so, please, bear with me.

Suggestions for a better Dragon Story:
1. Storage, I thought that would be a no brainier. Most games have it, why not us?
2. Canceling the hatching time of unwanted eggs, therefor cutting breading/hatching time in half. We save time TL doesn't loose money its a win win. Canceling breeding time right away would be to much to ask for for obvious reasons, I understand that.
3. Trading eggs, the breeding and hatching time will still be put in by both parties. No lose of money or time.
4. Ive never understood the logic behind the time differences in the crops(amount of food and coin costs aside) it jumps from 30secs to 3min to an hour..really?? How about 1min,5min,10min,30min,1hr,5hr,10hr?
5.I haven't seen anyone suggest this, maybe i missed it but, i would also like to see some kind of achievement system. When you complete an achievement you get a reward.
6.As a general rule i feel that some of the breeding/hatching times for certen dragons is obscene. I don't think anyone one common should take more than 5-6hrs. Rares 10-12hrs. Supers 16-20hrs. Ultra 24-36hrs. I think that's fair.
7. Level up bonuses and number of habitats restrictions lifted.
8. Expansion costs lowered. 2nd Nest gold cost lowered.
9. Fully customizable avatars. I know its a long shot, but hears wishing.

Now, down to the knitty gritty with this expansion. I have watched the mood of this community go from constantly irritated with TL about simple demands being meet.( Like bug fixes and money returns.) Grow to a full blown outraged mob over the droid users getting left out. Im with all of you in this. This, all of this right hear, is why good games dont last. A new update comes out and the game just doesn't work anymore or the company picks a side. Dragon Story WAS a good game. It could be a great game if they would just make a few adjustments that would make everyone happy and come out with new content when the time is right so it doesn't look like there just trying to smooth things over by distracting everyone with a new toy. Its just a problem over a problem. The lack of response from Team Lava thus fare has been appalling, how could they sit there with so many angry customers and not do a thing?! Here is what will probably happen those on android who really like this game will keep playing it, loose interest and quit when there isnt anything left for them to do. I WAS going to buy some gold for my second nest but now i dont see a point anymore. And i never spend money on cell phones games, thats how much i liked Dragon. I will not give them one dime for leaving us in the gutter. My goal hear is get the community unified. SO if you agree with me PLEASE sign and or comment.

swanhenge
09-23-12, 06:15 PM
*golf clap*

Fully agree.

To charge Android users the increased clearing costs w/o giving us the higher earning, new dragons is a travesty.

jrodt333
09-23-12, 08:05 PM
Pretty much what the person above me said.

libbyjoyous
09-23-12, 11:44 PM
Big ole thumbs up. Sums up my feelings perfectly. Well said!

epipy
09-24-12, 12:27 AM
Fully agree. And the clearing of trees rocks etc should cost less. 9000000 to clear a rock. Omg that just isn't fair

darkrandy
09-24-12, 06:37 AM
Completely agree

Also as Epipy said, clearing a rock for 990000 and a tree for 800000 is just plain stupid.

tr8on
09-24-12, 06:55 AM
Signed.

azychan
09-24-12, 07:54 AM
I do agree with you

grondai
09-24-12, 01:51 PM
Nah I see the same thing with every game. You guys need more patience. Dragon story just came out with many new features that everyone has been asking for. If I managed dragon story I wouldn't give people the time of day if all they did was complain. They are obviously doing something right if your still playing.. Lol I remember when everyone was complaining about the dragon hybrids and then they started coming out with purple, yellow, green hybrids.

grondai
09-24-12, 01:52 PM
Diamond hybrids

spiralraindrop
09-24-12, 02:34 PM
Totally agree with everything you said. TeamLava should really take advice from us.

lylahmae
09-24-12, 06:01 PM
Tl doesn't care about android. Their lack of response makes me feel like we are part of some social experiment.

totaltechno
09-24-12, 06:06 PM
The players are a social experiment to TL imo, not just Android.

09-24-12, 06:14 PM
Ok, that was very well written and epressed "kyeea" I also agree with "swanhenge" if android and kindle do not get the percs they should not have to pay the price. This is a very good start. TL are you listening? You have some players here who have been playing for sometime, showing somekind of interest in our concerns would go a long way in helping show someknd of interest in the rest of your market. At least aknowledge our concerns, instead of totally ignoring the questions ask. I might add say something to the point.

iamhamza
09-24-12, 07:06 PM
I try to stay out of issues like this especially when everyone is doing such a good job expressing their opinion, but I have to speak out. I have spent hours reading your posts trying to get a feel for the general mood and a handle on the biggest problems in the dragon story community. This post will cover multiple issues so, please, bear with me.

1. Storage, I thought that would be a no brainier. Most games have it, why not us?
2. Canceling the hatching time of unwanted eggs, therefor cutting breading/hatching time in half. We save time TL doesn't loose money its a win win. Canceling breeding time right away would be to much to ask for for obvious reasons, I understand that.
3. Trading eggs, the breeding and hatching time will still be put in by both parties. No lose of money or time.
4. Ive never understood the logic behind the time differences in the crops(amount of food and coin costs aside) it jumps from 30secs to 3min to an hour..really?? How about 1min,5min,10min,30min,1hr,5hr,10hr?
5.I haven't seen anyone suggest this, maybe i missed it but, i would also like to see some kind of achievement system. When you complete an achievement you get a reward.
6.As a general rule i feel that some of the breeding/hatching times for certen dragons is obscene. I don't think anyone one common should take more than 5-6hrs. Rares 10-12hrs. Supers 16-20hrs. Ultra 24-36hrs. I think that's fair.

Now, down to the knitty gritty with this expansion. I have watched the mood of this community go from constantly irritated with TL about simple demands being meet.( Like bug fixes and money returns.) Grow to a full blown outraged mob over the droid users getting left out. Im with all of you in this. This, all of this right hear, is why good games dont last. A new update comes out and the game just doesn't work anymore or the company picks a side. Dragon Story WAS a good game. It could be a great game if they would just make a few adjustments that would make everyone happy and come out with new content when the time is right so it doesn't look like there just trying to smooth things over by distracting everyone with a new toy. Its just a problem over a problem. The lack of response from Team Lava thus fare has been appalling, how could they sit there with so many angry customers and not do a thing?! Here is what will probably happen those on android who really like this game will keep playing it, loose interest and quit when there isnt anything left for them to do. I WAS going to buy some gold for my second nest but now i dont see a point anymore. And i never spend money on cell phones games, thats how much i liked Dragon. I will not give them one dime for leaving us in the gutter. My goal hear is get the community unified. SO if you agree with me PLEASE sign and or comment.

completely agree and wish would happen

CyndersTears
09-24-12, 07:10 PM
*signs*
~Cynder
Yes, i agree! It would have helped when i was tring to get my Familliar(I haz one nao :3).

Kyeena
09-24-12, 09:30 PM
Thank You all so much for your comments and support! I would also like to bring to your attention thread started by "auroracon" titled "will android/kindle users at least be getting new dragons if not the new game itself?" under reply #2 MOD" PonyStar" clearly states "Unfortunately, New Dawn isn't available for Android and Amazon at this time. As mentioned in the announcement post, were not able to speculate weather or not it'll be available for other platforms." Did he/she misspeak? I don't know, but this doesn't look promising. I do not mind waiting, I am not impatient, but I would like some answers and some dates. Are there launching problems; maybe, it happens all the time. Please help us (and yourself) get the new expansion. Spread the word, reply this post, re-post this post so it seen everywhere (if that's allowed). Thank You all again! *Kyeena*

CyndersTears
09-24-12, 09:43 PM
I don't know, i only play on IPod Touch.

libbyjoyous
09-24-12, 10:36 PM
Nah I see the same thing with every game. You guys need more patience. Dragon story just came out with many new features that everyone has been asking for. If I managed dragon story I wouldn't give people the time of day if all they did was complain. They are obviously doing something right if your still playing.. Lol I remember when everyone was complaining about the dragon hybrids and then they started coming out with purple, yellow, green hybrids.

Grondai can i point out that kyeena is not just talking simply about the new dawn update.. there are some general problems with the game that could be addressed that she (he? Sorry idk) has brought up. Again. Cause alot of this has been said many many times on this fourm.

Also yes alot of the android players are still playing currently in hopes that we will be getting the update. However I (and i know im not alone in this) am choosing to no longer spend my money on gold. Which is any company's goal... to make money so they are obviously doing something wrong.

Manaphio
09-25-12, 12:22 AM
Sign I totally agree

Uamele
09-25-12, 03:55 AM
Total agreement on this. And this is from a person who is using a DROID razor by verzion.

shahed12
09-25-12, 04:25 AM
YEP THIS IS GOOD very good hope the add this to the game

Boutique_Lilo
09-25-12, 05:37 AM
I agree as well.... The costs of some items are ridiculous... $150.000 to clear Weed Wood? I need a week to get that amound of money!! Where's the fun?

vanillaheaven
09-25-12, 10:01 AM
Yup, I agree with this, especially the part about Android and Kindle users being left out :( I really like the New Dawn update, but I feel bad for liking it, when I know that not all users have it. Plus, at least a possible release date shouldn't be all that difficult to give... And I can't find any explanation for this!! At this point, I no longer care about the huge foliage clearing prices, I just want the game to be available to everyone :(

helmutz
09-25-12, 07:40 PM
Could not have said it any better myself *Signed*

irishmeagan
09-25-12, 08:47 PM
Agree!

amintuits
09-25-12, 09:47 PM
I agree

aj4happy
09-25-12, 09:55 PM
Signed!

killbethy
09-25-12, 10:00 PM
Signed!

My letter:

TeamLava,

It is absolutely ridiculous to take away the increased coin rate of the habitats. If the only benefit of these Boosts is to simply raise that maximum amount of coins you can receive at once, it will literally take weeks to pay off the cost for buying the Boost, not to mention clearing the additional land for it. That's a long time to go with very little payback, especially now that the price of "quick" food has drastically increased and the amount of food required to level the Light dragons is absolutely astronomical and ridiculous. At least with the increased coin rates, it was possible to actually pay for the extra food upgrades consistently. Now? Probably not.

As far as adding new Boosts in the future that might raise the coin rate (like these did originally), please tell me, TeamLava, WHERE exactly are we going to put these? At the current rate of maximum income, to simply expand and clear the land to place 6 more Boosts could take MONTHS. Especially with the additional necessary coins needed to spend on upgrading Light dragons or even buying the original Boosts.

You had a good thing going with the increased coin rates. If anything, it probably encouraged people to actually play the game for longer amounts of time in one sitting, thus probably increasing the need for instant gratification and purchase of gold. But most importantly, it made the game more FUN! .

People want to spend their time playing Dragon Story getting new DRAGONS.... upgrading them to see their different forms, etc. They do not want to have to grind for enough coins just to clear a square of space that is only large enough for one habitat and can hardly even be decorated due to the lack of available decor in the market. You'd think that would be a pretty simple player priority to understand.

PDAGuppies
09-26-12, 05:38 AM
I agree

PDAGuppies
09-26-12, 05:38 AM
The suggestion
My suggestions are listed below. I hope team lava will really take the time to read them and improve them. Many of this, I took from other players, to support their ideas, not to steal them. Also, please team lava, I beg of you again, please take time to look over our requests and just try to improve them as much as possible.

- Its really hard to get gold nowadays. We need another possible way to get gold other than buying them and getting them as gifts. That as why as my solution, I came up with the GOLDEN DRAGON STATUE idea. This means, players/dragon owners can buy this statue for COINS!!! (not gold please for coins) This statue can give the dragon owner an amount of gold every 12 or 24 hours. It should go with a pattern. I thought of one below. But, before that let me say that you should make this statue affordable please. We don't want some 9 million coined statue, it is way out of league cause no one can afford that. Please think of this suggestion. For each level, the player should get a one more gold.

Level * * * * * * Gold
1-20 * * * * * * * *1
21-35 * * * * * * *2
36-45 * * * * * * *3
46-50 * * * * * * *4
51-63 * * * * * * *5 (or as much as the highest level goes up to because you might make it higher.)

- I think that as a dragon story player we should get to have some more habitats. I see that we have so many islands. I think there are five of them, but anyways, we have to be able to at least fil three of the islands. Or else, what is the point of having five islands? I think many people put this out there but please take a look at this problem.

- Okay, there is a big problem my neighbors,friends,and me have tried for diamond dragons, infinity dragons, and the newer dragons. But that is not the full thing. Every time we make two dragons breed it takes a long time,but when that dragon is not what we we even wanted, we have to hatch it anyways. For example, I am working on a Titan dragon. It is taking a while and I keep getting charm instead of Titan dragons. So, what I'm trying to say is before we hatch the dragons there should be something that lets us sell the dragons instead of having hatch them. This would be a very good addition.

- I want there to be a shelf where we can store eggs until we have a place/habitat to put them. This should be only for eggs. It could probably hold 9 eggs and made of twigs,vines,and leaves.*

- I know we have to keep getting new dragons, but can we make it a teensy weeny bit easier on getting the diamond dragons, and the rarer ones. I mean, I know they are rare and super rare but it can't be too hard or people will get bored and annoyed quickly.

amintuits
09-26-12, 05:57 AM
I Totally agree with this letter. I hope Team Lava read It

Signed!

My letter:

TeamLava,

It is absolutely ridiculous to take away the increased coin rate of the habitats. If the only benefit of these Boosts is to simply raise that maximum amount of coins you can receive at once, it will literally take weeks to pay off the cost for buying the Boost, not to mention clearing the additional land for it. That's a long time to go with very little payback, especially now that the price of "quick" food has drastically increased and the amount of food required to level the Light dragons is absolutely astronomical and ridiculous. At least with the increased coin rates, it was possible to actually pay for the extra food upgrades consistently. Now? Probably not.

As far as adding new Boosts in the future that might raise the coin rate (like these did originally), please tell me, TeamLava, WHERE exactly are we going to put these? At the current rate of maximum income, to simply expand and clear the land to place 6 more Boosts could take MONTHS. Especially with the additional necessary coins needed to spend on upgrading Light dragons or even buying the original Boosts.

You had a good thing going with the increased coin rates. If anything, it probably encouraged people to actually play the game for longer amounts of time in one sitting, thus probably increasing the need for instant gratification and purchase of gold. But most importantly, it made the game more FUN! .

People want to spend their time playing Dragon Story getting new DRAGONS.... upgrading them to see their different forms, etc. They do not want to have to grind for enough coins just to clear a square of space that is only large enough for one habitat and can hardly even be decorated due to the lack of available decor in the market. You'd think that would be a pretty simple player priority to understand.

savage_mel
09-26-12, 03:19 PM
Agree!!

ritallica
09-26-12, 03:26 PM
Totally agree!!

dotranwumpas
09-26-12, 04:28 PM
Hello Kyeena

I am a former google ad manager so I know a bit about money. I agree with a great number of the point you stated. However, I don't agree that people should have the right to eliminate an egg from their nest. If that were to happen it would cut the value of gold by at least 16.7%, Assuming that gold is used for speeding up hatching times, breeding times, nests, speeding up habitats and buying dragons. This would also make getting rare dragons 50% easier due to the time cut on getting the dragon, which would make the games less enjoyable. Also the hatching times should stay, the point of the game is to collect rare dragons, if you take away the time it takes to get the rare dragons, it would, also, make the game less enjoyable. The point I do agree most, which would be number 3, " Trading eggs, the breeding and hatching time will still be put in by both parties. No lose of money or time." that would be a great feature to dragon story.

Sincerely, Kacie

peetjepower
09-27-12, 06:12 AM
I totally agree, and sorry but i don't really inderstand the value of gold going down for eliminating eggs,
but if that's the case there will probably be found another way to keep collecting right??

peetjepower
09-27-12, 06:12 AM
SIGNED of course ;)

jrocket97
09-27-12, 02:29 PM
Agree with all but 2, 3, and 4, simply because 2 and 4 would be game breaking, 3 doesn't really matter too much imo, and besides, not even their biggest competitor (we all know who that is) has any of those. 5 already exists, for iOS anyway. Parting word: Storage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got someodd 70 dragons? Of which like 50 are epics. don't want to have to sell any to make room for new ones. I'd even pay gold for it, something TL doesn't hear very often anymore. Oh yeah, and maybe making that diamond dragon a little easier? JK, that's never gonna happen. lol.

MomsHouseofSweets
11-15-12, 10:16 AM
I agree with what's been said. The playing field should also be level and fair for Androids. Why do Androids get only part of a new app, like New Dawn? TL should also start giving us straight answers to questions, not the hazy run arounds.

onawing1
11-15-12, 10:35 AM
Agreed and signed.

Instead of opting out of the nest for unwanted eggs, lower the times for common dragons

Twenty one hours for poison and twenty hours for island leaves serious heartburn.

dragonolic
11-15-12, 10:36 AM
Agree and have submitted similar feedback myself.

Re: #5 and the Achievement system, we have also requested more goals. Dragon Story has next to zero storyline, compared to Castle Story which has many many more goals, more interesting development, more characters, etc.

harlow1
11-15-12, 11:04 AM
agreed

redpenny
11-15-12, 12:38 PM
agreed and signed
not that it will do any good....

35bunny
11-15-12, 12:40 PM
Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nevanna
11-15-12, 05:43 PM
ok i do want to say that i play on both kindle as well as on my iphone. the only thing that i am not getting on my kindle compared to my iphone is the quests. other then that i get all the dragons. heck i even have better luck getting the dragons on my kindle then my iphone ever thought of. while i agree that there are issues with all of these types of games, not just teamlava, none of them are any different. they have to keep coming out with new things to keep interest but that doesn't give enough time for basic debugging. and let me tell you debugging is a total pain in the backside. i hear on all of my games how everyone screams that they won't want to have to spend money on their games. well who do you think pays the developers to create the games. and each new thing takes them hours upon hours to even do the simplest things. that is just how programming is. no matter where you do it. a single decimal out of place can crash and entire program and yes i have a computer programming background so i know. i agree with some of your issues especially things like needing to reply to peoples issues common breeding times and how much food the the light dragons take but focusing on the bad issues only causes you the problems and makes them even less inclined to reply to us. i also want to say this. i have had issues with my kindle going down on me so i had to replace it and i got in touch with them and they helped me take care of the issue of transfering quickly which on some of my games on fb it takes days if i get any reply at all. team lava is no where near as bad as companies like zynga and the ones who run evony.

11-15-12, 06:44 PM
I agree with what's been said. The playing field should also be level and fair for Androids. Why do Androids get only part of a new app, like New Dawn? TL should also start giving us straight answers to questions, not the hazy run arounds.

I totally agree with the entry of this thread I also agree that a little comunication would go a very long way to addressing the concerns of the players. We LIKE this game, we WANT it to succeed or we would not be here trying repeatedly to express our concerns.

I sign the original entry and request TL address our concerns and respond accordingly.

margaritaville99
11-15-12, 09:35 PM
Signed too. The amount of coins to clear a tree (800,000) is extremely high for us lower level players. Serious adjustments on clearing costs and making food to feed our babies definitely need to be addressed. Likewise; the amount of time socializing and then waiting on the socialized product to appear from the nest is really no fun at all waiting. My grandson totally dislikes this game because of this. I enjoy the game and happy to buy and use gold for things I want, not what is trying to be forced upon me.

I have been on other forums over the years and most of the companies always have at least one individual that will respond to the players at least once a week, whether they can fix the problems or address the happy players in some way, or just update everyone on the company's goals or future ideas. Maybe this is a start for TeamLava, give them a chance, I love the game and so far really happy with the concept. Come on "TeamLava show us what you got"!!:)

analinz
11-15-12, 09:45 PM
totally agree..

Applejacksfriend
11-15-12, 11:12 PM
Signed too. The amount of coins to clear a tree (800,000) is extremely high for us lower level players. Serious adjustments on clearing costs and making food to feed our babies definitely need to be addressed. Likewise; the amount of time socializing and then waiting on the socialized product to appear from the nest is really no fun at all waiting. My grandson totally dislikes this game because of this. I enjoy the game and happy to buy and use gold for things I want, not what is trying to be forced upon me.

I have been on other forums over the years and most of the companies always have at least one individual that will respond to the players at least once a week, whether they can fix the problems or address the happy players in some way, or just update everyone on the company's goals or future ideas. Maybe this is a start for TeamLava, give them a chance, I love the game and so far really happy with the concept. Come on "TeamLava show us what you got"!!:)

Two thumbs up to this post!! It's about the same for me. *signed*

peteparcon
11-15-12, 11:57 PM
Regarding the issue that you can't sell eggs, the solution to that is an extra nest.
I have 2 nests, and I don't have a problem with waiting. Most of the time the other nest is empty.
I really wanted a 2nd nest before, now I want a 2nd breeding den becaue my 2nd nest is empty.
I won't go for a 3rd nest in the future.
Btw, I didn't spend even 1 dime on this game.
Just control the urge to use your gold.

And about the cost of clearing, you won't have a problem about that when you have around 50 epic dragons.
I only have more or less epic 40 dragons in 30 habitats and I have 3 million in silvers waiting to be spent.
My problem now is waiting for maps and the expansion time.

PS I'm on android, so light dragons feeding is no problem to me. I have 60k food to feed.

iaweforfun
11-15-12, 11:59 PM
Yes, i agree BIG time, escapially with the long egg hatching . Also i want game center support. Signed

srsr2525
11-16-12, 02:29 AM
I totally agreed with your suggestions! :)

However, I doubt TL will allow any cancellation of breeding/hatching, otherwise people can get rare+ dragons much easier. That's why I finally bought 2nd nest for 250 golds. To have more golds, invite more good neighbors. :cool:

dinosaureggs
11-16-12, 03:25 AM
Signed

My priorities
1. Please consider the Android users
2. Lower the cost of the 2nd nest
3. Decrease breeding times for common dragons (12 hrs for Firestorms I get nonstop is nothing short of ridiculous)

superbk9
11-16-12, 03:33 AM
I agree 100%!!!!

kiikay
11-16-12, 06:42 AM
Agree with the first commentator! DO IT TL... DO IT!.

Boogie083
04-19-13, 09:46 PM
signing this because these ideas are good/essential for all platforms !

~Boogie Dawg

wimsical
04-19-13, 10:11 PM
Signed

sulphur1267
04-19-13, 10:18 PM
Agreed. And there new 6 million coin habitats are too much for me...

Magikot
04-19-13, 10:46 PM
Tl doesn't care about android. Their lack of response makes me feel like we are part of some social experiment.

1. TL rarely responds to this type of situation unless it's a non committing, thanks for the feedback remark. Basically a yeah whatever, we do what we want.

2. While android based versions are severely lacking the features ios has you should realize tl doesn't care about ANY of the players on ANY platform. Customer satisfaction is an alien concept to this company.

henrylucky
04-19-13, 10:51 PM
Number 5 is already on game (upper left book)

Magikot
04-19-13, 11:02 PM
With that being said (referencing my post above)... I agree, *signed*.

I would like to say I am not just signing for android but ios as well. There needs to be parity not just across the platforms but in each and every players game. Imagine going to the store with your neighbor. Both of you plan on buying the same exact TV from the same store at the same time. Your neighbor us charged $800 while your total comes to $1000. (to clarify no extra items were purchased to account for the price difference). You question the employee and are told the same nonsense we have been told about the different prices in game using gold and breeding times. Even those that say the shorter breeding times are a good thing because they don't speed them up anyway should understand why this isn't fair. Based on tl's past decision making record, none if the unpopular changes will be reversed. However, I refuse to be treated this way any longer. Either tl miraculously changes the completely messed up and unfair things done to the game, or I'm done. One person quiting won't hurt them, but if people stand up and refuse to be treated this way.... If enough people uninstall tl games they might finally listen. Or eventually go out of business. It's hard for a company who makes free games to survive if enough people stop purchasing hold and gems.

Ok I'm getting off my soap box now.

funnyrandomness5112
04-19-13, 11:05 PM
*Claps* Here is My John Hancock- *Hands*

crsty19612
04-19-13, 11:17 PM
I agree and it goes for kindles too.

pea92
04-19-13, 11:31 PM
agreed and signed

1cherryblossom
04-19-13, 11:41 PM
The artists and designers are doing right , but the changes TL made recently are Wrong!

elwood99
04-20-13, 12:04 AM
Agreed and sing here for DS.

elwood99
04-20-13, 12:05 AM
I meant sign here

MamaCdub
04-20-13, 12:16 AM
With that being said (referencing my post above)... I agree, *signed*.
Based on tl's past decision making record, none if the unpopular changes will be reversed. However, I refuse to be treated this way any longer. Either tl miraculously changes the completely messed up and unfair things done to the game, or I'm done. One person quiting won't hurt them, but if people stand up and refuse to be treated this way.... If enough people uninstall tl games they might finally listen. Or eventually go out of business. It's hard for a company who makes free games to survive if enough people stop purchasing hold and gems.

Ok I'm getting off my soap box now.

You aren't the only one who refuses to be treated this way. There will be two of us leaving if the latest changes are not undone. I will uninstall all TL games and follow you into the sunset. Or we could skip away whistling and holding hands............

SweetFangs
04-20-13, 05:33 AM
*signed*

This is the first and only game that I've spent money on, and three times over at that as my kids like to use their allowance of Play Cards on this game. I've been a long time player of several of the TL games, but this was the first one that kept me beyond level 50. Since we're all on android, it's been hard to explain why we don't have *all* of the game to the kids. They just see it as stupid and unfair. And you know, it is unfair. If you have this many people who enjoy your game even with the issues, think of what it can do if those issues were resolved.

ganodustin
04-20-13, 07:04 AM

i totally agree. i think TL doesnt care about their customers as much as they care about their profit.

jjblueyes
04-20-13, 09:40 AM
Yep-signed- there should be something addressing gold traps- that missing confirm button that everyone wants/needs!

Boogie083
04-20-13, 10:13 AM
i totally agree. i think TL doesnt care about their customers as much as they care about their profit.

that's most, if not all, companies...Lol...but the least TL could do is make sure everyone (especially ppl who have purchased gold) get sales. i will never buy anything but get sales. i wish i could opt out so other ppl can get the 30% off.

Boogie083
04-20-13, 10:18 AM
*signed*

This is the first and only game that I've spent money on, and three times over at that as my kids like to use their allowance of Play Cards on this game. I've been a long time player of several of the TL games, but this was the first one that kept me beyond level 50. Since we're all on android, it's been hard to explain why we don't have *all* of the game to the kids. They just see it as stupid and unfair. And you know, it is unfair. If you have this many people who enjoy your game even with the issues, think of what it can do if those issues were resolved.

Indeed !! heck, they'd make more money if they were only 50% more fair to Android and Kindle players...and if they were transparent, showed us what they are working on, and gave us more rewards for being patient with them !!

Boogie083
04-20-13, 10:19 AM
or not all of us, but those who are players from 2012 who have been patient the longest... that would be fair

codenameraven
04-20-13, 12:18 PM
Signed.... @ Grondai....
Waiting 9+ months doesn't equal patience in your mind??-_-

codenameraven
04-20-13, 12:24 PM
*signed*

I have seen many posts about android users who have stopped spending real money on this game due to paritys you wish to fix.... I wonder if we could gauge a monetary loss on another thread/with poll to help your cause and show tl they are losing money when frankly they could be making money because happy customers spend spend spend....I know I did when I started but have not in months.... not getting new dawn and trading and crafting really upset me....you have good suggestions with achievment/awards and level awards and custom avatar too!! Good luck!!

kooky panda
04-20-13, 01:55 PM
You can continue your discussions on more current threads

Android Parity (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49306-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-3&p=587823&viewfull=1#post587823)

Dragon suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49460-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Apr-6)