PDA

View Full Version : More tables = less customers??

myrabakeshop
09-23-12, 02:37 PM
I have a 21x23 bakery with 90 customer tables and chairs (and no obstructions to seating). I noticed while redecorating that with only 36 tables and chairs in place, I had 30 customers constantly steaming in and out of my shop. When I finished decorating with 90 tables and chairs, I notice I only have about 10 customers max rotating in and out. What gives? Less tables = less customers? What is the point of ever expanding your shop??

myrabakeshop
09-23-12, 02:49 PM
I meant more tables = less customers - ��

greygull
09-23-12, 02:58 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1&p=298357&viewfull=1#post298357

This is a known issue

Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.
The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.

totaltechno
09-23-12, 03:40 PM
Is this fix coming with Bakery Story Halloween? Has it even been dedicately looked into fixing? It is really annoying.

myrabakeshop
09-25-12, 05:55 AM
I appreciate the reply. Looking at the original reply thread, it is dated Sept 2011. That means you guys have known this for more than a year!! A Full Year and you still haven't fixed it??? :mad: I should think you'd have it fixed by now!! :mad:

queentina3
09-25-12, 06:23 AM
I appreciate the reply. Looking at the original reply thread, it is dated Sept 2011. That means you guys have known this for more than a year!! A Full Year and you still haven't fixed it??? :mad: I should think you'd have it fixed by now!! :mad:

No, it started with the Bakery Regular version update we had at the beginning of May 2012, and they never fixed it for the World Games version. Hopefully whatever version we get next, be it a special Halloween version of just Bakery Regular being updated, will have this issue resolved.

juicyjeni
09-26-12, 04:47 PM
I just put more tables b/c I thought it would generate more tips/revenue - - so should I put all my decorations back? or just leave it because it doesn't matter anyway?

LadyKade
09-26-12, 04:51 PM
I was wondering if where the tables are located effects the stream of customers?? for instance if you have more decoration in the front and the tables in the back does that slow down the flow of customers?