PDA

View Full Version : New buildings

trisarahtops2509
09-22-12, 06:23 PM
What exactly do the new "boost" buildings do? In the game, they say that it increases the amount of coins your habitat can hold. I've already got the Eternal Flame one and just bought the Pantheon Pool (which should finish in 6 hrs). I noticed that coin capacity for both blue and red have increased. But what I'm also noticing is that these two habitats have coins going up crazy fast. In other terms, it is now taking a lot less time for the habitats to reach their max coin capacity. Is that a glitch or is it happening to others as well?

AkumaNeko
09-22-12, 06:30 PM
I expanded to the lower island and the goal is still locked. Why?

trisarahtops2509
09-22-12, 06:41 PM

You'll have to expand around that golden tree, i think it's called the dawn tree. By around, i mean reach that tree expanding, which would happen after a minimum of 2 expansions on that island.

Horntail21
09-22-12, 06:44 PM
The goal will open when you click your second expansion around the tree. When you have enough money and maps and click expand on the second square around the tree you'll get it.

mammami08
09-22-12, 06:56 PM
So what's the cost of those new boost things?

Horntail21
09-22-12, 07:09 PM
I only know the fire is 250,000

trisarahtops2509
09-22-12, 08:17 PM
So what's the cost of those new boost things?

Eternal Flame (red) = $250,000
Pantheon Pool (blue) = $290,000
Flower Egg (green) = $320,000
Sunshine Temple (yellow) = $360,000
Planetary Tower (purple) = $500,000
Garden of Light (white) - i don't have an epic light dragon, which is needed to unlock it.

trisarahtops2509
09-22-12, 08:18 PM
Forgot to add, you'll need an epic of each element to unlock the buildings

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 08:57 PM
Forgot to add, you'll need an epic of each element to unlock the buildings

Is it retroactive? Incase we already made then epic prior getting that goal?

Thanks in advance

trisarahtops2509
09-22-12, 09:43 PM
Is it retroactive? Incase we already made then epic prior getting that goal?

Thanks in advance

I had all the epics before i got the update, so once i reached the dawn tree, goals were unlocked. So yeah, it's retroactive.

mammami08
09-23-12, 12:34 AM
I had all the epics before i got the update, so once i reached the dawn tree, goals were unlocked. So yeah, it's retroactive.

Do you Only Need one epic of the specific color or more? Think i reed somewere you needed ten epics of each color but maby i dreamt that ;)

mammami08
09-23-12, 12:35 AM
Garden of Light (white) - i don't have an epic light dragon, which is needed to unlock it.

Thank you

trisarahtops2509
09-23-12, 01:42 AM
Do you Only Need one epic of the specific color or more? Think i reed somewere you needed ten epics of each color but maby i dreamt that ;)

That's what i thought too since that's what was written! I have 1 epic for each category and was still able to unlock the buildings, so I guess it's a typo.....or I got off easy!! =oD

mammami08
09-23-12, 05:40 AM
That's what i thought too since that's what was written! I have 1 epic for each category and was still able to unlock the buildings, so I guess it's a typo.....or I got off easy!! =oD

I hope i get of as easy then, to have 10 epic diamonds seems a bit hard ;) maby they meent one epic of each color but ten total? That i have...

sweetstuff525
09-23-12, 05:54 AM
Ugh I cleared one spot already ... But need 64 maps in order to expand... Why so many? That's atleast 3 days asking for maps. Is everyone else like this too?

mammami08
09-23-12, 06:37 AM
Ugh I cleared one spot already ... But need 64 maps in order to expand... Why so many? That's atleast 3 days asking for maps. Is everyone else like this too?

Japp, i have also cleared on section now waiting for Maps, think i needed 59. I have trouble getting them also, My requsts don't seem to reach My neighbors, at least the ones i can check with. So i just get about 8 a day despite over 100 neighbors

sweetstuff525
09-23-12, 06:44 AM
Japp, i have also cleared on section now waiting for Maps, think i needed 59. I have trouble getting them also, My requsts don't seem to reach My neighbors, at least the ones i can check with. So i just get about 8 a day despite over 100 neighbors

They should make it that we only need 20 since we already have 2 wait 2 days for expansion to get done..And the another day to clear the debry . Or atleast let us gift maps also...... To clear one little spot it takes a whole week... That's too long

mymummy789
09-23-12, 11:38 AM

you do need 10 epics of each colour before the boost is unlocked :)

LilMzB4Life
09-23-12, 12:03 PM
Just to back up what is being said, you do not need an epic of each to unlock the boost buildings. Mines unlocked as soon as I bought a second piece of land by the tree. I only have the light dragon and I got it to epic form way after I bought the boost buildings. I haven't even started getting the light hybrids yet.

badger8
09-23-12, 12:40 PM
I hope i get of as easy then, to have 10 epic diamonds seems a bit hard ;) maby they meent one epic of each color but ten total? That i have...

Also to clarify, yes it is 10 epics total per color, but hybrids count as one of each. For example, an epic Island counts as 1 epic blue & one epic green, so it's not as difficult as you think. :)

mammami08
09-23-12, 01:09 PM
Also to clarify, yes it is 10 epics total per color, but hybrids count as one of each. For example, an epic Island counts as 1 epic blue & one epic green, so it's not as difficult as you think. :)

There are som mixed answers to this, but maby you can bye the boost but it doesn't work until you have 10 epics? I don,t know still waiting for Maps, but LilMzB4Life and trisarahtops2509 obviesly could get it without 10 epics per color, or it's by design or a bug....?!

badger8
09-23-12, 02:25 PM
Well, I have 10 epic red, blue & green dragons. Those boost buildings are unlocked for me. I only have 8 epic purple & 9 epic yellow, so those boost buildings are not unlocked yet in my game.
The GOAL to get the boost buildings does unlock after expanding to a second space around the tree as said in previous posts, but I'm pretty sure you need 10 epics to unlock the actual buildings for that color.

LilMzB4Life
09-23-12, 02:48 PM
I only need 10 epic new dawn dragons to unlock the Garden Of Light but the boost buildings I have with expanding by the New Dawn tree.

trisarahtops2509
09-23-12, 06:33 PM
There are som mixed answers to this, but maby you can bye the boost but it doesn't work until you have 10 epics? I don,t know still waiting for Maps, but LilMzB4Life and trisarahtops2509 obviesly could get it without 10 epics per color, or it's by design or a bug....?!
I think what badger8 said is accurate because I counted the dragons I have, and I have at least 10 of each colour (except light), which is the reason I was able to unlock all buildings except the one for light.

gravityperseus1325
09-23-12, 06:43 PM
Is this the new dawn? Boo. Kf and androids not got it yet...

LilMzB4Life
09-23-12, 06:55 PM
I think what badger8 said is accurate because I counted the dragons I have, and I have at least 10 of each colour (except light), which is the reason I was able to unlock all buildings except the one for light.

So you are saying that you don't have the light dragon which means you couldn't possibly have the light hybrids since you need a light dragon to breed in order to get the others?

trisarahtops2509
09-24-12, 07:02 AM
So you are saying that you don't have the light dragon which means you couldn't possibly have the light hybrids since you need a light dragon to breed in order to get the others?

Well, i have light dragon and 2 light hybrids, though none of them are epic. My light is level 9, but my guess is that even after it reaches 10, i won't be able unlock the boost building for light because then, i'll still need 9 more epic light/light hybrids, based on what badger8 said.

Horntail21
09-24-12, 05:49 PM
Quick question. Do you need to place the boost buildings on the same island as the dawn tree or will they work anywhere? I'm trying to avoid having to clear 2 moldy boulders at 990000 a pop.

kooky panda
09-24-12, 05:53 PM
Quick question. Do you need to place the boost buildings on the same island as the dawn tree or will they work anywhere? I'm trying to avoid having to clear 2 moldy boulders at 990000 a pop.
I have mine all on different islands. None by the dawn tree.

Hydihe
09-30-12, 06:29 AM
Several of my nbrs have unlocked the new buildings after clearing only one piece of land nxt to dawn tree.... Mine won't unlock?...

goughy999
09-30-12, 06:49 AM
You have to clear one piece and start to clear a second and it will work

yuimiko
10-06-12, 09:13 PM

Garden of Light = $720,000

epipy
10-07-12, 05:21 AM
I expanded all around the bottom tree and the buildings are still locked

FridayFreckled
10-08-12, 08:29 AM
Well, i have light dragon and 2 light hybrids, though none of them are epic. My light is level 9, but my guess is that even after it reaches 10, i won't be able unlock the boost building for light because then, i'll still need 9 more epic light/light hybrids, based on what badger8 said.

Yes, this is right. I have all the boost temples except the light one (I got them all immediately when they showed up, after expanding one square on that island and clicking to expand ON the dawn tree -- it doesn't let you expand that space, but it opened the goal).

I don't have 10 light (or light hybrids) that are epic yet, so that last temple is still locked for me.

Hybrids count towards the epic total count TWICE. So, for example, an epic Serpent dragon would count towards both the Forest and the Water temples. An epic Firestorm towards both the Fire and Air temples, etc.

Also, my temples are all on the dawn tree island now, but when I got them, I was sticking them in any available spot --- I sold a bunch of decorations just to make room for them at the time, and I'm glad I did, because I got at least a few days with the speedy coin "bug" working on almost all my habitats.

moostermine
04-13-13, 06:48 AM
Has anyone sold their boost buildings? I believe you can. It would be nice to store them because they don't always fit in with the deco very well. But without that option I'm curious if anyone has sold them and if so, do you lose the extra coin capacity in your habitats? And, would you be able to buy them back? I don't see them, greyed out, in the market.

RotomGuy
04-13-13, 07:57 AM
Has anyone sold their boost buildings? I believe you can. It would be nice to store them because they don't always fit in with the deco very well. But without that option I'm curious if anyone has sold them and if so, do you lose the extra coin capacity in your habitats? And, would you be able to buy them back? I don't see them, greyed out, in the market.
I think all of them look quite good around their respective habitats, except the Air and Light ones which are more structure than elemental stuff.