PDA

View Full Version : Cost of Animals/habitants

cherryberry9
09-22-12, 09:35 AM
In my Pet shop all the prices have doubled for coin animals. For example the Devon Rex was 26,000 and is now 52,000. The ferret along with the gecko is now 99,000. How can people be expected to buy these things if its doubled. My friend still has regular prices. TL please fix this.

kooky panda
09-23-12, 11:17 AM
I will check on this, but I am afraid it may be by design.

cherryberry9
09-23-12, 04:48 PM
Which,means the prices will get lowered back? Hopefully. If the Savannah cat was 58000 coins doubled, that puts it to well over 100000 coins. That is unrealistic. How can I be expected to buy 2 of those, and other animals with that price.:mad:

ButterPanda
09-24-12, 11:13 AM
These changes have been made by design.

cherryberry9
09-24-12, 08:12 PM
I don't get it, the design of my device or what? I don't get what design means because my friend is on same device as me but he doesn't have this problem.

cherryberry9
09-30-12, 10:26 AM
:mad::mad::mad:
My prices are still doubled on PSS and it is impossible to buy anything.:mad:
I'm tired of emailing TL and receiving no answer. I posted a thread weeks ago and all someone said was the double cost of pets is being caused by design. What the heck does that mean. I also have goals that have a certain number of days to complete. It tells me to buy 2 noreigan cats and breed 1 but at the doubled prices that in the area of 60,000 dollars when I can barely get over 10,000. This is outrageous because there are also ONLY 4 days to complete this along with 3 other steps. I can't buy anything because my prices are doubled, my friend is on same device but has no problem. Will someone please fix this because this is horribly unfair. If no one that works with TL even answers this it shows how unwilling they are to help us. My final word is tell me why my coin pets have doubled and how I can fix this because other people have this problem and if it doesn't get fixed you will be losing customers and frankly I hope you do.

cr4zy_eights
09-30-12, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry I'm not sure what you can do about that. And I'm not sure what Teamlava will do :/
Hopefully it will get fixed.

cherryberry9
10-11-12, 03:45 PM
All my Halloween pets are doubled and I can't buy all the animals in time before they go out of the game. Why do you continue to disappoint me TL. I have asked this question so much and I have received no answer.

danolg2005
10-12-12, 09:14 AM
I had the same problem before, but it was about 10 days like this, I did nothing to fix it, prices just became normal after a while. Guess the problem was not only with my account, and teamlava fixed it up after getting messages from other users. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

kooky panda
10-12-12, 11:00 AM
Merging all three threads. Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same issue.

jennie2277
10-12-12, 12:13 PM
TL will not do anything to correct this & it's on a lot of their games. I quit playing most of their games because of this. It is really unfair & makes it really hard to play when you have to pay double.

cherryberry9
10-15-12, 09:10 PM
No matter how many emails to TL and questions I've asked I've had no answer. My pet shop prices are doubled and someone told me this is caused by design. WHAT DOES CAUSED BY DESIGN MEAN? Can someone please tell me and tell me if my prices will ever be lowered because I can't level up or buy any animals. I have pets well over 100,000 cost. I feel like this a remake of bakery story and I just want to have fun playing this game. Thanks TL really Thanks .

BaileyV1
10-18-12, 11:59 AM
I have a question and I'm not sure I am in the right place. Why do I get 1500 points/dollars for feeding my fish one time and then next time only 20 points/dollars? When the 20 points start coming up it comes up for all my pets and makes it very hard to accumulate points/dollars.

icedfox
11-11-12, 02:16 PM
Design means it's a voluntary change.
The only thing I can really say about the doubled prices is TeamLava should consider hiring a better project manager. The end-game animals cost alot of money and hardly give any in return. Moreover, having too many pets in your shop just increases the chances of the game crashing, so how do people make enough money? It's just a game where you wait to collect and hopefully try to get new pets but when they cost 100k each and you only make a few k a day, then people get bored waiting and play something else instead, giving TL a bad rep.

Here's the best example for this absurdity
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ivz9rm.png

silkysoft
11-11-12, 05:13 PM
I have the same problem and it won't go away :(

kooky panda
11-11-12, 05:48 PM
These prices are by design.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36174-Doubled-prices-Please-fix.&p=407654&viewfull=1#post407654

These changes have been made by design.

This means that the prices are not in error.

sam204
11-12-12, 08:12 AM
Prices of coin pets as well as decorations etc.are doubled recently for every one playing this game . There should have been some arrangement by which TL should make announcement of such changes so players need not be kept wondering as to what is happening ! Even rules of the game must be clearly defined like ,what is max .no of gifts per day etc.etc.

sam204
11-13-12, 02:03 AM
Doubling of Pet prices means 100%price rise which is Unimaginable,Arbitrary,Shocking,Very annoying,and hence totally unacceptable!TL should restore previous prices and raise from 1stJan by15 to20%only. OR readjust prices to max.20 % rise over previous prices. Further ,prices should be increased at fixed intervals reasonably .Separate Icon must be created on left top side for such announcements.Indication of price rise be intimated 10/15 days in advance so that players can buy pets if they wish to .This will help everyone .TL should consider my suggestions sympathetically and favourably.

lildvl91
01-08-13, 08:19 AM
That seems unfair that some get the prices raised/double and others don't. How can tl pick and choose? It should be same for all. And if you raise prices there should at least be a warning

riisak
01-28-13, 11:28 AM
If the prices have been voluntarily altered, please reconsider voluntarily changing them back, or at least lowering.

The prices right now are just absurd. I'm level 30 and I make about 20k a day, but the pet prices jumped from 3-7k, to a whopping 50k+.

I stayed away from the 20k pets because they give out JUNK - 20g every 18 hours, and it's gonna cost me 20k?! It's a joke!! The 50-100k pets wouldn't be so bad if we weren't stuck trying to earn those amounts with pets we've had since level 1-10.

riisak
01-28-13, 11:30 AM
If the prices have been voluntarily altered, please reconsider voluntarily changing them back, or at least lowering.

The prices right now are just absurd. I'm level 30 and I make about 20k a day, but the pet prices jumped from 3-7k, to a whopping 50k+.

I stayed away from the 20k pets because they give out JUNK - 20g every 18 hours, and it's gonna cost me 20k?! It's a joke!! The 50-100k pets wouldn't be so bad if we weren't stuck trying to earn those amounts with pets we've had since level 1-10.

Speaking of which, please consider voluntarily increasing the gold grant on more costly pets. I don't understand why my shorthair cat I've had since level 1 can grant 56g every 5 minutes, yet a norwegian cat costs 17,800g and only gives 20g every 6 hours!! It's backwards!!!

cherryberry9
02-22-13, 10:04 PM
Speaking of which, please consider voluntarily increasing the gold grant on more costly pets. I don't understand why my shorthair cat I've had since level 1 can grant 56g every 5 minutes, yet a norwegian cat costs 17,800g and only gives 20g every 6 hours!! It's backwards!!!

I know right?

rsschenaol
03-09-13, 04:11 PM
Things cost more at higher levels my last expansion was 120k coins. I'm tapped out.

rsschenaol
03-12-13, 06:13 PM
Seriously? Sheesh. This is going to drive customers away.

rsschenaol
03-13-13, 01:03 PM
An upgrade for a Wallaroo is 73,000? You guys gotta fix these ridiculous prices. I've now spent $500 CASH on this game. Insanity. Make it worthwhile please.

rsschenaol
03-13-13, 01:04 PM
I'd really appreciate an actual response.

korofox
03-29-14, 08:09 PM
Yeah i know the company need money for suvive but something makes me angry.

Pet shop Story makes really fun.

The first one what pissed me on are Shop Goals with Gems required Pets or decoration. Thats not fair. The only chance is to pay real money to complete or waiting for new Program or Special program to download and install for free gems. I need to Crossbreed a Malchi and need a Maltese, this Dogs just for 19 Gems. Thats Bull[]. I need to wait over 1 Month to collect 20 Gems with download 4 another Gems if came in the Shop goal and fill up my internal memory of my smartphone. Then i need a Fish tank Display. This stupid thing needs 29 Gems. 6 weeks and 6 app games to download and install.. great..

The second is the gems a to expensive. I mean come on. 9 Gems for 1,59 Euro. Thats is to much. For any pets you need pay 19 * 4 gems to complete. 76 Gems a over 10 Euro for a Item. For 10 Euro i can own a complete Indie Gem. A breeder bed coast 149 Gems. 20 Euro's for little more faster Gameplay? really? Its just a Item too and not a complete game. And then the Dog "Border Collie" 149 Gems per Dog, remember you need to pay four time to complete 149 * 4 = 596 Gems!!! This is over 80 Euro? Why is this dog so expensive? Its just another texture/Model... I dont understand. 80 Euros is more as a complete Triple A Game like Battlefield 4, Waach Dogs in Collectors Edition or 2 Guild Wars 2 Accounts. Dont forget, its a item in a game and not the game. Another Free to Play MMO have Items shops and most of it not so expensive and the game ist most complicated or really big and great graphics. Please be fair.

And dont tell me "We have sale for Gems" Yeah, its a bit cheaper but its expensive too...

ninjaKO2
03-31-15, 03:49 AM
all of my favourite pets cost more money than can save (unless i wait for like 3 weeks) . lowered prices on both gem and coin pets would be great.