PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bakery Goals

jennybakes630
09-22-12, 09:23 AM
Team Lava is really batting a thousand with me. I waited quite some time for goals on my android device. However, after about a week or two of enjoying my goals, they disappeared. I contacted Team Lava and have not gotten anywhere with them. I was told to give all of this information and then I was told the engineers would be informed. And now, after about two weeks of back and forth with them, I was told to check out the forums. Wow! I mean, shouldn't you know something when you are the support team? Why should there be more info in the forums then what you have as the support team? Has anyone else had this problem with lost goals? I am seriously about to quit this game if I don't get some resolution soon.

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 09:26 AM
Did you complete the goals? I think the last goal android got was the jean piere goal

doh71
09-22-12, 10:43 AM
I was also enjoying finally having some goals, but like others, they have stopped. Was that it, are there no more????

MomsHouseofSweets
09-22-12, 10:55 AM
My goals disappeared also. If I finished them, there's no way of knowing. With other issues that I encounter with playing Bakery Story, it's easy to just assume there's another issue. If goals have been completed entirely, it would be nice to have some sort of notice.

jennybakes630
09-22-12, 01:32 PM
Here is the problem with that theory: I still don't have all of my recipes unlocked. In the regular oven, there are about ten recipes that are locked and say goal next to them. If they were not going to give us all the goals, then that should have been specified. And customer support should be able to verbalize that to us customers. The people at customer support acted as if they didn't have a clue.

queentina3
09-22-12, 01:43 PM
That last goal was unlocking Jean-Pierre. Because TL gave Android goals you guys also got the old goal recipes that were given to iOS over the last 9 months. Those are old recipes/decor from the XMAS/New Years/Valentine's/World Games goals and have not yet been released to Android. TL hasn't announced if or when they may release them, and until they do, they'll stay locked. Even iOS players that started after those goals expired have the recipes/decor locked for them.

jennybakes630
09-22-12, 04:10 PM
Thank you Queentina. It's nice to have an answer even though I don't like it. Team Lava needs to get it together on the customer service front. Why couldn't they just say that when I sent in the ticket! Frustrating! Again thanks queentina!

DeesDiner001
09-24-12, 11:38 AM
Yes, my goals have stopped also, goals gave me a reason to keep playing.