PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Items

AwesomeMiz
09-22-12, 05:03 AM
I've noticed that when I purchase constructable items and send out the request items from neighbors, I never receive any of the pieces until the following day. (Except from Stormie, he's on top of this!! lol) I do get requests from my neighbors throughout the day and I respond asap. I know in Bakery when I request things, I get them fairly quickly and in the same day. You'd think with 300+ neighbors on Home Design I'd fullfill my requests fairly quickly too. So when I buy an item or requesting permits to expand, it takes a day to receive the items, plus the building time!

Has anyone else noticed this? Thanks and have a great weekend!

queentina3
09-22-12, 05:24 AM
For any TL games the requesting system can get clogged up if you send out too many. You're best to only send out 25 at most per day, as you can only receive 20 requests per day. If you're sending out requests to all 300 of your neighbors, most likely your system is clogged and it will take a day for your neighbors to receive your request, sometimes 2 days if your requesting 300 times each day.

My suggestion is to not send requests for a few days to let your system reboot its system, then only send out about 25 requests for the item you need and you should see a faster response. Monitor which neighbors are requesting to you daily, and only send requests to them, as you know they're playing consistently enough that they'll answer your request quickly.

AwesomeMiz
09-22-12, 07:42 AM
Thanks so much for your help!! ��