PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story: New Dawn android

gravityperseus1325
09-22-12, 04:27 AM
So will it be out on android??? I want it so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gravityperseus1325
09-25-12, 12:40 AM
Guys I need 2 no!

[S8] Elsa
09-25-12, 01:43 PM
We're not able to speculate on updates to the Android version of the game, but we'll let you know if we have any new news. :)

09-25-12, 10:26 PM
We're not able to speculate on updates to the Android version of the game, but we'll let you know if we have any new news. :)

PonyRoar i almost do not believe you actually gave that answer.
1) we did not ask for speculation, we ask will android and kindle get "New Dawn" yes/ no
2) approxiate time frame?

Thank you for your time.

magzlitex777
10-09-12, 06:43 PM
I really hope the kindle fire gets more updates. I feel behind because my game is on my kindle and it doesn't receive that many updates. I hope kindle gets the new dawn updates

theclumsypotato
10-10-12, 09:17 AM

Wait. What does that even mean? That the TL staff isn't able to even think about updates to the Android version? Well, all right then. At least you're upfront about it.

jl0408
10-10-12, 09:43 AM
Android has had the new farms and dragons for about 2 weeks now. We got it a week later than iOS. Go check the market, all the new stuff should be there. I don't know about the New Dawn goals though. I haven't seen them in my game yet. I saw other posts that Kindle fire got goals recently too.

magzlitex777
10-11-12, 01:41 AM
Android has had the new farms and dragons for about 2 weeks now. We got it a week later than iOS. Go check the market, all the new stuff should be there. I don't know about the New Dawn goals though. I haven't seen them in my game yet. I saw other posts that Kindle fire got goals recently too.

Yeah the kindle fire got an update that included goals and new dragons. I don't know about this new dawn thing though. I hope the next update evens out the cost on removing the foliage after expanding and the wait times on the evolving and even out the cost to food to wait time ratio

gravityperseus1325
10-11-12, 04:38 AM
Yup the Kf has got the dragons but no new dawn.

jl0408
10-11-12, 07:46 AM
Yup the Kf has got the dragons but no new dawn.

So it sounds like android and kindle have everything except the goals for New Dawn. It's confusing and TL never gives a straight answer. I still think they should have made it a separate game if the expansion couldn't be available to all platforms at the same time.

captmiddy
10-11-12, 08:30 AM
So it sounds like android and kindle have everything except the goals for New Dawn. It's confusing and TL never gives a straight answer. I still think they should have made it a separate game if the expansion couldn't be available to all platforms at the same time.
Not exactly true. Android has the dragons and the farms only. They don't have the new buildings, they goals, the boosts, the lovely tree in the middle of the island that allows for boosts. So really as far as New Dawn stuff goes we only got a small portion of the new feature set. Not that it is a horrible thing to have those pieces.

But I am patiently waiting on the other stuff, I finally got goals on RS so now I get to do the Halloween stuff so too distracted to get stressed over the Dragon goals ;-).

jl0408
10-11-12, 12:24 PM
Not exactly true. Android has the dragons and the farms only. They don't have the new buildings, they goals, the boosts, the lovely tree in the middle of the island that allows for boosts. So really as far as New Dawn stuff goes we only got a small portion of the new feature set. Not that it is a horrible thing to have those pieces.

But I am patiently waiting on the other stuff, I finally got goals on RS so now I get to do the Halloween stuff so too distracted to get stressed over the Dragon goals ;-).

From the bits I've read on the forums about those features makes me glad I don't have them. I too am busy with new RS and Fashion Story goals and BS and PSS Halloween goals to worry about even more impossible DS goals. I'm just happy we got the light dragons for when I'm ready to start on them. I have lots more of the original ones I'd like to get first.

magzlitex777
11-01-12, 03:37 PM

The only thing the kindle fire got from the new dawn IS the dragons. Have yet to receive the rest

MissStateGirl
11-02-12, 05:31 AM
One think I'm glad about on my DS game for Android is the feeding for the Light dragons is the same as all my others.. however, on my BF New Dawn for his Apple Iphone his light dragon and mixtures of Light dragons all have higher feeding amounts than I do.. that is one thing I can wait on...

My only problem with the android that I have come accross, is on my main island I can not exapand to one place to the left corner of it.. why is that?

MomsHouseofSweets
11-15-12, 09:26 AM
Androids don't really have New Dawn, then ... just the dragons and farms??

kooky panda
11-15-12, 11:13 AM
Androids don't really have New Dawn, then ... just the dragons and farms??

Correct

MomsHouseofSweets
11-15-12, 11:26 AM
Well, that's the pits and I have to agree with others that it's not really fair to offer one but not the other or only giving "some" of what's new.

salinho
11-15-12, 12:31 PM
Well, that's the pits and I have to agree with others that it's not really fair to offer one but not the other or only giving "some" of what's new.
Agreed. It is indeed not fair at all!! Why limit these people's gameplay? Especially for gold buyers!

tonguelashing
11-15-12, 12:53 PM
interestingly, the android version is getting some "install this application" goals AND I had the Aurora goal, though I didn't get the zombie goal. So obviously, some new goals for Android are possible without New Dawn.

tonguelashing
11-15-12, 01:05 PM
PS: all the 'install this other app' goals are driving me nuts. I don't want them but are forced to activate them. get rid of them please. Option in the game settings, anything. I don't care to try to get more gold by installing more needless applications.

salinho
11-15-12, 01:23 PM
interestingly, the android version is getting some "install this application" goals AND I had the Aurora goal, though I didn't get the zombie goal. So obviously, some new goals for Android are possible without New Dawn.

Yes, but not tnea goals related to new dawn directly.

tonguelashing
11-16-12, 04:24 PM
No, but I get the Aurora goal, I got the Turkey Dragon goal.

subiechik
11-18-12, 01:44 AM
I don't understand why we aren't getting the New Dawn expansion when we see all these pop-ups for various versions of other TL games that all include new content, new goals and new backgrounds inc costumes on the customers in the cases of restaurant and bakery story. What's the holdup????

caldeira1980
12-05-12, 01:37 PM
i install the dragon story new dawn for my android phone today but i dont see any diference beetwin this version and the dragon story version....and now i have two dragon story games instal in my cell phone...that are exactly the same !!! very disapointed with this....