PDA

View Full Version : TL is getting Greedier...

rei69
09-22-12, 02:20 AM
With the huge jump in prices and everything, are ways to get players to spend more money to buy Gold.

In the past, alot of players can get by w/o buying Gold. Only players like myself and some others that spend lots of gold in speeding time will buy Gold.

But now new players cant lvl up unless they buy and spend Gold to get Coins for buying habitats, exploring, removing items... if not, they will have to wait for days, maybe weeks to earn enough to get to the next step.

Dont bother with email'g the support team... Chances are that you will get a "per-written email" and not having your questions answered.

1). What players complaining nowadays are "some players are still paying the old amount... only my device cost me so much"
Answer: The reason is you updated/ upgraded your game with the lastest chances. Those that are still paying the old prices/amount are using the old version (they did not do an update/ upgrade).

2). Can I get my Gold, Coins, Food... etc... back?
Answer: No. "Unfortunately, we aren't able to reverse player exchanges of Points, Gems, CCash or Diamonds for various in-game items or benefits. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.".

3). Then how?? Others are paying the old price/ amount and I have to pay the new amount?
Answer: Yes. And the others will too when they update/ upgrade their game (eventually).

4). I used to love this game but now... I'll think I will stop playing?
Answer: TL wont care if you quit the game, there will still be millions others players that wont quit.

5). But it's so unfair, if the changes applies to all players then I can accept it but it's only me...
Answer: TL will tell you: "Unfortunately, we are not able to revert the changes back to the previous state at this time, though we will make sure to notify the development team about your feedback regarding this change".

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

henrylucky
10-12-12, 09:58 PM
I agree with you, I hear in the past, nest: 25 gold but now, nest: 250 gold
You won't be able to save your gold until 250 GOLD !!!
Because that you must BUY the gold by real money / purchasing the gold... ╮(╯_╰)╭ . ╮(╯3╰)╭ .╭(╯ε╰)╮ .*Σ( ? △ ?|||)︴

:( :( :(

Playermanmaster
10-14-12, 12:59 PM
I actually should have the nest by now, if i didn't spend my gold on random stuff. I would had have like 275 goldby now.

Playermanmaster
10-14-12, 01:01 PM
And i think the nest shouls be cheaper, like what you said. If it was, then i'd be happy, Team Lava is happy, everyone is happy.

galactus69
10-15-12, 04:29 AM
If they want more cash, let us buy a breeding den and evolution temple above the one we can have now..