PDA

View Full Version : SO I Just Was Thinking:

LalaSmooth
09-22-12, 02:01 AM
It seems very odd how some players have their recipe prices back to normal but some players haven't? I don't understand why it's just Bakery Storys prices have doubled and not in Restaurant Story aswell? Maybe Restaurant story is making less money than they do in Bakery Story...Also I noticed in RS that their expansion prices are alot cheaper than BS! Sorry for ranting here...

trace35
09-22-12, 02:34 AM
Everything in bs has doubled, including expansion prices, thus the difference.
Most of the people who reported prices dropping have since said they have gone back up.

sweetstuff525
09-22-12, 04:52 AM
Everything in bs has doubled, including expansion prices, thus the difference.
Most of the people who reported prices dropping have since said they have gone back up.

Yeah mine went back up... I guess it was a glitch .. But see they can change it really fast .. They just dont want to

31candlez
09-22-12, 07:13 AM
mine are still doubled

KadeeDid
09-22-12, 07:17 AM
Yeah mine went back up... I guess it was a glitch .. But see they can change it really fast .. They just dont want to

Best not to mention it and see how long it takes them to discover the glitch.

ritz131
09-22-12, 12:22 PM
I'm still not playing Bs and I think its time I need to let go of my favourite game :(

kooky panda
09-22-12, 01:00 PM
There is a current thread on the topic of the bakery prices dropping , then raising back up last night.
Please continue your discussion here

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?36136-Baking-costs-decreased&p=406013&viewfull=1#post406013