PDA

View Full Version : Multiple problems!

devilot4
09-22-12, 01:32 AM
I have had no problems with fashion story until lately. I can collect the 'likes' from my neighbors, the ready items in my catalogue and place them on the counters and shelves and also placed new orders and exited the game. But the next time i returned, be it a couple of mins or overnight, i was shocked to find that the 'likes' are not collected, new orders disappeared and old items went back into my catalogue. Sometimes i returned & found that my catalogue is empty despite the fact that i ordered for every slot in my catalogue. Why is everything reverting to the previous state??

Likewise, i can tip a neigbor and subsequently realise that it still indicated a '6' for this neighbor, meaning i have never tipped her in the first place! I also have a lot of problems posting messages, it takes a very long time to load. Sometimes it is successful and my messages appeared. But other times, after loading, my messages did not appear and i need to write to post a single message 2-3 times! It is also taking very long to load a neighbor's boutique. Often, i will get error messages like 'Loading the other boutique failed', 'your boutique is out of sync with our server' - (afterwhich my previous actions will all be reverted - a likely scenario. A lot of times, it is just 'processing' non stop, and i need to force exit. I am unable to play the game now as it seems impossible to visit any neighbor or other player. I just deleted and reinstalled fashion story on my android phone 3 days ago but the problems just seem to get worse.

Anyone able to help? Thanks. (I am also having similar problems like this is Farm story too!)

kooky panda
09-22-12, 07:30 AM
Sounds like you may be having memory issues. I would suggest moving all your games to your SD card. Also use a task ****er
to make sure you close out all the games when not playing.
check you wifi connection to make sure it is a strong connection.
I am not sure on android, but on my kindle fire I started having issues opening the games.
I went to settings, wifi- and turned off my wifi, then turned it back on, then I could open my games.

devilot4
09-22-12, 11:44 PM
Sounds like you may be having memory issues. I would suggest moving all your games to your SD card. Also use a task ****er
to make sure you close out all the games when not playing.
check you wifi connection to make sure it is a strong connection.
I am not sure on android, but on my kindle fire I started having issues opening the games.
I went to settings, wifi- and turned off my wifi, then turned it back on, then I could open my games.

Thanks, there is currently no way to move apps from my phone memory to external card memory for my model.
I have a few free tasks ****ers, i guess i just have to invest in a good one.
Yes, i suspect that my telco is the culprit of these problems arising, since it's quite clear that there isn't any major bugs in your game which cause these problems right? Then it must be the internet connection. My area doesn't have wifi and i depend on a paid 3G connection from my telco.
I hope to solve these problems soon as i want to expand my boutique and doll it up..